Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu (3253 Views)

Executive Rascality: SERAP Takes Wike, FG To ECOWAS Court Over Rights Violations / Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / Atiku Reveals How Boko Haram Was Formed, Speaks On Nnamdi Kanu, Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:09am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

What goes around comes around Thats d message
hopefully, u are the next
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
hopefully, u are the next

Lets watch and see.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
go to any Army barrack and passed ur message across,

I have passed it to the person that needs it.
Every thing i wished me.

And all the mocks u mocked dead people will come to pass on ur life.
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I have passed it to the person that needs it. Every thing i wished me.
And all the mocks u mocked dead people will come to pass on my miserable life.
good one Lil boy
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by Ogwugwuah17(f): 11:33am On Oct 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu matter don tire Naija. look at how these guys just mysticised him with their hero-worshiping
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Lets watch and see.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND.
go and confront soldiers with stick and stone OK. Ur mumu neva do.while the hunchback one dey busy chewing one fat olosho pu***y/drinking cold beer with nkwobi, u piglets are out stoning the gun trotting soldiers. RIP is Ur case
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
good one Lil boy

Karma is a biatch.. hehehe mark my words.
"The wicked shall know no peace"
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:47am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

[s]go and confront soldiers with stick and stone OK. Ur mumu neva do.while the hunchback one dey busy chewing one fat olosho pu***y/drinking cold beer with nkwobi, u piglets are out stoning the gun trotting soldiers. RIP is Ur case[/s]

Piglets, ipob. Bla bla bla.
Remove this words from u and ur entire brain becomes blank. grin
Olodo.
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:48am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Karma is a biatch.. hehehe mark my words.
"The wicked shall know no peace"
may that peace elude u and other piglets terrorist disturbing the peace of this country with ur lunatic display
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:49am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
may that peace elude u and other piglets terrorist disturbing the peace of this country with ur lunatic display

"The wicked and all the supporters of evil shall know no peace" cool
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Piglets, ipob. Bla bla bla.
Remove this words from u and ur entire brain becomes blank. grin
Olodo.
Just go and confront the military with ur stick.stop displaying ur idiocy online.Kanu is dead and so shall u too die misfortune
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

"The wicked and all the supporters of evil shall know no peace" cool
teen.
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
teen.

Im the TRUTH that hunts u.
Re: ECOWAS Court Dismisses Nigerian Govt's Objection On Nnamdi Kanu by CaptainGOOD: 11:59am On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Just go and confront the military with ur stick.stop displaying ur idiocy online.Kanu is dead and so shall u too die misfortune

Im a child of the MOST HIGH.
Any evil u plan for comes to u in 100 folds.

however Ur life its about hitting the rock.
Because the devil that has locked up ur soul feom reality will not save u. cool
Watch out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Using The Marginalisation Of Igbos For His Purpose - Reno Omokri / NDDC: Buhari Dissolves IMC, Moves Agency Away From Akpabio's Supervision / Breaking News: Unknown Gunmen Set The House Of Eze Awo On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.