Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State (29616 Views)

Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform / Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Where is the venue? And I hope Item7 is ready for boiz? cool
lolz..take the next available flight to Owerricheesy
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Greenback: 11:38am On Oct 02, 2017
mobaking:
I am certain the Ogun people are not foolish to stone soldiers,panhards carrying machine guns with stones and machetes.Only criminals are afraid.

And u are typing live from mowe|ibafo Idp camp grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Brunicekid(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2017
opomulero101:
I have nothing to say,but wat is d essence of d POLICE force(SARS&MOPOL).
I wonder ooo...
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by DONFASZY(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Police r useless since 15yr ago
Army r bera off on d street and all plc
Check Jos
U wil c hw useless police r
Bribes
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by PointB: 12:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
userplainly:

bros abeg tell me weti police doh do apart from harassing civilians especially young adults, killing at will n armed robbery...... SARS OPERATIVES ARE IN FASTFOODS, MALLS, FRONT OF BANKS, ATM SLOTS LOOKING FOR ANY YOUNG BOY THAT WENT TO. WITHDRAW MONEY AND THEY WILL TAG U YAHOO....is that how u catch yahoo boys? then they force u to give them ur money..... A friend of mine went to withdraw his school fees in Benin, moment he left ATM SARS just grabbed him n collected the money from him, they even slap him n one was jus saying "u fraudster"
Whatever the police are doing or not doing, it is not the job of the military. Retool and retrain the police. That's the solution not to use the military for police job. If the military are jobless, they should demonstrate that by completing the mission to remove boko haram as a concern. That's where there talent are need not at Oshodi chasing miscreants; nor at Aba shooting protesters.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by 2badForReal: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
To make it look like NA are dancing all over the country.

Don't forget this regime will surel end one day
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by smudge2079(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
So u reside in d Jungle East?
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas ,looking at his thread and saying...I thought this will only be happening in SE, didn't know they will be coming for us.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by enemybulldozer(m): 1:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tolexander:
The army is rendering our police useless and restricting them to "wetin u carry" alone.

Seems the government is trying to tell the police force that they are useless.
I love it let them start the killings in SW grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by stanluiz(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
enemybulldozer:
I love it let them start the killings in SW grin grin grin
Did you say that when the army declare operation python dance in the east? But you were happy now they are coming to your backyard so relax my dear don't cry.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by NezoLee19: 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
ishowdotgmail:
Dancing all about the 36 states.

Welcome development

I see you've had so many encounter with the police and don't forget, bail is free.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by webngnews: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why not begin it in sambissa forest where their is space.must you come to civilian premise
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by str8talk1: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
OPERATION CROCODILE SMILES... haha!!! I said this ystrday, we r jeering over d unconstitutional deployment of Army. Now, when d army wtout provocation enters in2 ur domain 2 intimidate u, u r bound under d law 2 protect urself using whatever means. Are we saying d South-East was in turmoil beyond police intervention b4 d army's incursion? I dey laugh ooooohhhhhhhh!

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Oblang(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
perez100:
The military is trying in vain to cover face for what they did in Abia State. Let us do small gra gra in other states so that Igbos will not say we targeted IPOB.

U can twist as u want to. Operations was held last year too...

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by MarieSucre(f): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
What is with all these animal performing an action code names Olorun??
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by NaeChris: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Afonja fans are lamenting. Do your job brave soldiers. Smile for me. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by joinnow: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
libertyhope2017:
Afonjas ,looking at his thread and saying...I thought this will only be happening in SE, didn't know they will be coming for us.
They
Never imagine the crocodile will smile so soon on them.

1 Like

Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Toluensdollars(m): 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Una, me am tired of d so called army going to each states securing her citizens and it's environs. If i may ask, why do have d police force, is it that these government is trying to make a statement with its body that the police are clueless abt security. Soon, they will come to Osun state wey me dey and they will tag it with another name again. Well, if the armies are the one to return normalcy, peace and stability to every environs then am okay with it. But going about each states to tramp on peoples right and/or abuse human rights to which Nigeria is a signatory to it, i won't support it oooo.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by enemybulldozer(m): 3:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
stanluiz:
Did you say that when the army declare operation python dance in the east? But you were happy now they are coming to your backyard so relax my dear don't cry.
T R A S H! ! !
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by orisa37: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
At the Backyards of Obasanjo and Osinbajo, what a Contempt!
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by sholaadejumo: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
what about operation cow dung in middle belt and north?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by karashita: 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
"Operation crocodile smile" in Ogun?Na so the crime plenty reach?It is well.
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2017
abdelrahman:
we don't know woman for tribalism or hate speech,how come you?
mtchew, Muslim guys
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 05, 2017
missbeckykisses:
mtchew, Muslim guys
is that paining you babygirl?
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 06, 2017
abdelrahman:
is that paining you babygirl?
you guys are the worst
Re: Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 06, 2017
missbeckykisses:
you guys are the worst
some people have problem,how come religion enter this matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC Includes Zamfara APC Candidates On The Ballot / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala / Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.