Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here (2492 Views)

Post Your Photoshop Problems Here And Lets Slug It Out Together / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2010
Hey guys, this is for those still starting to learn photoshop and it seems that they are not getting anywhere, if you have any question just paste it here and I will very answer them for you.

1 Like

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Realsam(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2010
Hey Ugo, can I have your number pls. Or your email add.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by sokislam(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2010
If u need a video tutorial on photoshop for beginner, u can call 07029235464.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2010
email address is ugonnaleonard@yahoo.com, phone is 08037835714
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Comrade2009: 4:02am On Mar 08, 2010
how can i change a picture background and insert another. How can i treat an image retouching and how can i know the work of those tools.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by godonzoki(m): 5:46am On Mar 08, 2010
How can i make a face become spotless like those i c on bill boards?
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 9:18am On Mar 08, 2010
to make a face to be spotless depends on what you want to fix in the pix

for spots use the spot healing brush tool or the healing brush

for long blemish use the clone stamp tool

for wrinkles use the clone stamp the reduce the opacity of the healing for it to be realistic

you can also use gaussian blur in some occasions(like rashes)

If you have a picture you want to heal feel free to send it to me and I will show you step by step how to fix it
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2010
@comrade

there are many ways to replace a back ground

1. Use the selection tool and select the object you want to place on the background, then do a layer by copy, then import the background using the place command (found in the file menu). after which you place the background layer behind the object

2. Use the background eraser tool

3.Place the background at the bottom of the layers, put the picture you want to be on the background on top then add a layer mask to it (layer mask is located at the bottom of the layers pallete on the lower right of the screen its after the fx tool) and paint on the layer mask with a black brush to hide parts you dont want to see and also to reveal the background.

for how the tools work, send me your email, so I can send you an e book that deals with that issue
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Comrade2009: 1:52pm On Mar 08, 2010
thanks 4 ur quick response, i am a beginner but i will try it on my system. my email address is arelaplum@yahoo.com, i will be expecting the ebook. Your wisdom & knowledge will never dry.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Olami1224: 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2010
Can you give me step our to create text on photoshop, design it with brushes, dat will make it look rugged ??
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
creating text in photoshop isnt so advisable due to the fact that photoshop is for photo and work with pixels so your text may not be so crisp but none the less you can use inbuilt text tool by pressing T on the keyboard.

for effects it all depends on what effect you are looking for, you can achieve those my either of the following

1. Use a pattern overlay
2. use the lasso tools to shape the edges
3. Use bevel and emboss to fix text and make a mettalic effect.

I will post images to show what I mean
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2010
@comrade

I just sent them to you
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Comrade2009: 3:55pm On Mar 08, 2010
how can i get different types of background for pictures, i have tried to get at ikeja but all to no avail. then i want to know how to merge two or more images together in form of packaging pictures. thanx
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
@olammi

The first is clipping and bevel plus emboss

the second is just clipping

the third is using pattern as a fill

Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2010
go to www.sxc.hu for free pics of good size and quality.
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by joemyke(m): 3:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
Plz how can i make a single foto 2 look at two diferent directions(front & side)
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Cokesizzle(m): 1:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls I need a valid serial number for photoshop CS6, thanks
Re: Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here by Deeholy: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
please I need a site to get latest work on Photoshop and Corel draw, also site to get latest font and background. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Reply / Hyper-realistic Art By Korean Artist Joongwon Jeong / Get Awesome Vector Cartoon Of Your Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.