Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,725 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here (7808 Views)

Photoshop And Corel Draw Tutorials Class / 3ds Max/vray Tutorials / Ask Your Photoshop Questions Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2011
Feel free to ask your corel draw, 3ds max questions here. I will do my best to answer them for you. you can also ask for your materials (3ds max) and Vectors if you so desire
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by lightheart(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
Pls help me on dis, bin designin on photoshop for a while now, recently som clients insisted havin it in coreldrw format. Now d snag is if I import d layout (ie without text) to corldrw, d color isn't same as it wz in photoshop, pls is dia any workaround to dis? I want d colors to still b retained in corldrw lyk it wz in photoshp. Tanx
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2011
I assume that you run both programs in thier default color modes which means that photoshop is in RGB mode while corel draw is in CYMK, CYMK has less colors than RGB and when you import photoshop background to coreldraw corel tries to match it with CYMK with results in poor output. there are two work arounds

1. Set photoshop color mode to CYMK before you start work: the downside of this is that you have less colors to work with but it will be consistent with corel draw
2. Set Corel draw color mode to RGB. this will retain your original color from photoshop but if the printer is not skilled in color mixing the output color most of the time will not match.

I will suggest you use the first option so as to have consistent color all through.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by lightheart(m): 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2011
worked!! u bam bro. nice one, tanx! now we r friends! WEY DOZ PEOPLE WEY WAN FYT U SEF **burst bottles**
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 11:07pm On Feb 09, 2011
lol! am glad I could be of help. unfortunately not everyone likes me as a moderator, but its all good. no break bottle abeg.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by Aseye(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2011
just to add to what as been said, to make it all easy for u, try to lay ur hands on CorelX5, it solves all the problems. u can set ur workspace from scratch just with the exact settings u ve used in photoshop including the color profile (i mean all the working CYMK ISO 36828 blah blah) which also carry their own meaning too,
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by peterpro(m): 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
i need a very good tutorial site and i want to leverage on your experience how much do you charge so that i can begin to look for clients and i also want to learn
do you train ? and how much?
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2011
if you are looking for a tutorial site then you should check out the following

http://www.cutelittlefactory.com/
www.psdtuts.com
http://vector.tutsplus.com/
http://www.3dexport.com/blog/category/tutorials/

as for tutoring, I am quite expensive, I charge 50k for one full month of photoshop training. but I offer free tips online lol!
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by megapro(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2011
pls where can I get 3D renderings of labs, classrooms with computers, CCTV, projectors etc online?
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 10:00pm On Feb 20, 2011
yeah, you can. you just have to look hard enough
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by megapro(m): 12:02am On Feb 21, 2011
pls can you send me a link.
-models and still renderings
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2011
no, i dont have time for that. search google
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by OKX(m): 11:48am On Feb 21, 2011
http://www.3dm3.com/modelsbank/cat.htm
http://artist-3d.com/free_3d_models/03electronics_design.php

u will get some free props there. pick a category.
but like ugo_2u said, google is ur best bet.

u might want to be careful tho when using someone else's still renders, make sure u have permission and they r not copyrighted.
dont know wot u need the renders for- but if u have the know-how, setting up/rendering ur own scenes is a better idea.

goodluck.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by megapro(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
OKX,
thanks a million.
pls can you send a tel number or email ad to megapro24@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by OKX(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
08023289217 (10am - 6pm)
imagix_studios@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by tripledub: 11:26pm On Feb 23, 2011
Hey Bro, am a newbie into graphics design. Finished a 3months com. Training recently in a roadside centre.
My tutor is such a crab that he cant even explain to us the function of the EYE DROPER TOOL in CDr9.
Now newer versions r in d market and its like am left behind.
Do u think i should in back to school or self tutor with newer versions.
Also explain d tool above. Thanks. One love.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 2:41am On Feb 24, 2011
Depends on what you are using Corel for, if you are already working or have self discipline I suggest self tutor but if you are looking for certificate to boost your resumee I suggest schooling but finding a good certified school is hard, only NIIT is the one I know. anyway you ultimately know which one you like. as for the versions go to Ikeja computer village and get new versions.

The eyedropper tool is used to sample colors from vectors, it used to copy color. if you click on a blue object with the eyedropper it copies the color to the document color palette and if you chose the paint bucket tool and click on any other object you will paint the object blue
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by Aseye(m): 9:55am On Feb 24, 2011
hey triplehub, i think u have the very first and basic tin which is passion, so i think dt will drive u to learning and learning very fast if u have d right materials. so u really might not need a tutor and if u really need one, get a tutor dt as his works to show for it and also probably students dt ve gone true him but for me i think self tutor would work for someone with the passion and diligence to want to learn, so once u keep at it and keep on practicing, u will surely get there, dts how some of us started at it, good luck mate.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 10:05am On Feb 24, 2011
tru talk
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by tripledub: 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
Thanks Pals.
More NOODLES to ur Elbows.
Yum Yum
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by Aseye(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
ye, ma elbow,
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by fd4all234(m): 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2011
@ugo_2u i will appropriate the online tips, can u send it to my inbox, fd4all234@yahoo.com
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by tripledub: 1:26am On Mar 21, 2011
Hi Pal, help me on this. I scanned a signature into an ID Card job in CorelDraw. When i drag d signature & place it on top of d line where i want it to be, i observed that the scanned background move along with it. Pls how can i extract the signature alone from its background?
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by rhima: 11:44am On Mar 21, 2011
Hey,am tryin to launch my 3dmax, but its saying it can't cus "the side by side configuration is incorrect" any idea how to get tru this, I knw its a lil bit on d technical side
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by ugo2u(m): 3:58pm On Mar 21, 2011
@rhima

you just have to un install and re install your version of Max

@tripledub
comeone the signature is on paper so it will come off with it, well you can import it into photoshop and used the magic wand.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by Aseye(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2011
@tripledub

what u can do is covert dt signature u ve imported with its background to bitmap from ur corel and then right click or check ur top panel for edit bitmap, it then takes u to corel paint, u can use the magic wand from there to remove the background. the advantage is once u save, it reflects automatically on ur corel, try it.
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by PeeBee: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by PeeBee: 9:07am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by PeeBee: 9:13am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by PeeBee: 9:17am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by PeeBee: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2011
Re: Ask Your Corel Draw, 3ds Max Questions Here by PeeBee: 9:34am On Mar 23, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wanna Shoot A Pro Hd Music Video Or Register Your Songs Abroad? / The Best Of Metacreations Poser! (the Ultimate 3d Animation Software) / Breaking The Yoke Flyer Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.