Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

The Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ex (714 Views)

The Ex (memes Special) Picture Thread / The Curse Of The " Ex" / The Ex-boyfriends Of Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ex by Nuga2: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2010
Everyone has one, some love theirs and some loathe theirs. How do you view yours?

I personally loathe mine. I mean, there's a reason why you guys broke up right? I have tried to become friends with my exes after breaking up but it just never works, it's always easier to go from best friend to boyfriend than it is to go from boyfriend to best friend. There are just too many feelings and memories involved, 'cause if you guys can be close enough to be best friends when why can't you be boyfriends/girlfriends?

But then there are those who thing otherwise. My friend is actually still friends with his ex, (it kind of bothers me but there's nothing I can really do about it) and they get along fine, she actually calls him for advice with her current boyfriend. Some of my other friends are still best of friends with their exes, I don't know how they do it but they do.

It honestly irks me to see friendly ex interaction, it's like seeing a lion be friends with a zebra.

What do you guys think? Are you guys friends with any of your exes? Was it/ is it weird?
Re: The Ex by Fest7: 6:00am On Mar 07, 2010
It is not dat easy,as 4 me it is very poor.I tried 2 be friendly wit her,but she dislike seeing me around.I discover dat after we broke up,she now switch 2 my best friend.But i stil luv her.

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken / Seriously, U Don't Need To Click On This Thread. / Only 4 MEN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.