Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy (894 Views)

Which Phone Can I Get For 25k-30k / Help Me To Suggest Which Phone To Buy / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by nnapal(m): 8:56am On Oct 02, 2017
Pls nairalanders advice me on the kind of phone I could buy not higher than 40k, have a good specification. I don't really like chinko phones but is open to buy them if I can't get the likes of Samsung, HTC, etc at a better bargain. It is better for me to buy fairly used or new phone. Thanks
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by nnapal(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2017
normally atleast 1gb ram 16g internal memory, good clock speed and good camera.
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by burner44(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2017
Remembered tecno m3 DAT phone actually makes sense I advice u to buy it.
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by hugoboss70(m): 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
Techno camon cx air
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by gogeekish(m): 10:31pm On Oct 05, 2017
If phone doesn't fall from you. Try Xiaomi
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 11:57pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hey a Tecno device. You'll enjoy lots of benefits
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by Abiodunspectre(m): 5:11am On Oct 08, 2017
bravesoul247:
Hey a Tecno device. You'll enjoy lots of benefits

How much is Tecno Spark Plus?
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by patfenda(m): 1:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
huawei y6 pro(gpower) has lil crack on touchad 2g ram 16g rom with sd space,has a really really strong battery that still charges other phones as power bank.call or whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by bravesoul247(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2017
Abiodunspectre:

How much is Tecno Spark Plus?
there's a thread here saying it's from 37k to 50k
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by investigator007: 10:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
nnapal:
Pls nairalanders advice me on the kind of phone I could buy not higher than 40k, have a good specification. I don't really like chinko phones but is open to buy them if I can't get the likes of Samsung, HTC, etc at a better bargain. It is better for me to buy fairly used or new phone. Thanks
If u can't afford the tecno spark plus I'll advice you go for just the tecno spark. It's cheap and has very good specs.
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by MobilityExpress: 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2017
nnapal:

If you can pay #45k, i’ll give you my iPhone 5s 16GB with fingerprint reader, very neat and in perfect condition, and latest iOS 11 software installed. Can’t get better than that.
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by sureinfo: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2017
nnapal:
I'll recommend a tecno spark. It's a very nice phone and within ur price range.
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by Judejibs: 11:14am On Oct 10, 2017
MobilityExpress:

If you can pay #45k, i’ll give you my iPhone 5s 16GB with fingerprint reader, very neat and in perfect condition, and latest iOS 11 software installed. Can’t get better than that.
Hi whats your phone number, chat me on whatsapp 08030675746 lets discus
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by tafat: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2017
nnapal:
Bros go buy tecno spark plus. Na d raining tin in town now
Re: Advice Me On Which Phone To Buy by Tbillz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
The breeze of tecno spark plus is blowing profusely, but I onced used a tecno the brightness almost spoilt my eyes despite reducing the lite to the lowest. I am afraid I might face the same with this device. Help guys

(1) (Reply)

The Code That Causes Hanging In All Phones On Whatsapp / How Can I Get Back Files That Suddenly Disappeared From My SD Card? / IPHONE 7 128 GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.