Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Slain Igbos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slain Igbos. (342 Views)

Hundreds Of Igbos Training How To Shoot Gun PICS VIDEO / To All Igbos, Igbos,ipods,ibos (afonja Luvs U All) / Why Are Igbos Desperate Over South South Minorites? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Slain Igbos. by durasome(m): 10:43am On Oct 02, 2017
it pains me to continually see my fellow youths die for lack of knowledge because someone continue to indoctrinate them with falsehood, these young men would have still been alive had they not follow Nnamdi kanu. Their lives has just been cut short for no just cost,My advice,it is good to know the cause of ones problems so one can think out the best possible ways to deal with it..They want Biafra because they want to get out unemployment, poor living standards, poor health care system and the rest of them,but my question is, is just the name Biafra going to be the solution to all these problems?? my fellow youths, whether you kill the Amy,POLICE, Navy etc or they kill you, it is still me and you that are the loser it does bit concern buhari or the state governors, houses of assembly members or the Nnamdi kanu whether we die in our hundreds or thousands,all they do is to use us achieve their selfish ambitions and then we kill ourselves for them,what we need are good leaders that will have our interest above every other thing,you southerner before you raise your hand to attack a northerner ask yourself first if he is actually the cause of your problems and you northerner,the same is applicable to you also. we clear roads mount canopies and red carpets for those misleading us instead of throwing stones at them, instead we take up arms against an ordinary Nigerian like yourself, our mumu never too ripe?? very soon this Nnamdi kanu will be given an appointment by this government and you,what will you get? nothing and what about those that have died and their families what has became of them? until we decide to act like the youths of the outside countries like Libya,Egypt Tunisia uk etc we can never get it right and our leader s will continue to take us for what we are which is mumu. wake up Nigerian youths, its time to rise up,to know when someone wants to use you.RIP to slain Igbos,the northern youths that were slain and the law enforcement men that lost their lives.https://alexis.lindaikejisblog.com/photos/shares/thumbs/59d1e6d79a05b.png

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits To Maiduguri On Oct 1 / Wike Vows To Prosecute Those Involved In Mgboshimini Killings / Jigawa State Residents Receive N5k Promised By Gen Buhari During D 2015 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.