Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed (35788 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by evanstinobbc: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
I pity those who take our leaders seriously, they are bunch of mediocre ,most useless set of people, nonsense

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by StrongandMighty: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Junaid Mohammed Is A Whinney Conservatroll Like Fani-kayode And Several Other Politically Narccistic Kleptomaniacs. The Inconsistencies And Incohenrence In All His Pontifications Portrays Him A Dullard Seeking Attention By Means Of Contrariety. This Same Fool Accused Osibanjo Of Underperforming During Buharis Absence. He Even Accused Buhari Of Lopsided Political Dispensations, Which He Claimed Favored Yorubas More When Compared To Other Ententes From The North And South.

We Will Bundle Him To Biafraland When Its Convenient To Define Nigerian Boundaries.
Diz 1 na mumu... Spilling trash juz 4 cheap likes.
Madam try get sense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecidedfor jonny just come

or Justice league
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by ipobarecriminals: 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
wink embarassed sad cool embarassed embarassed
Simmzz:

Yur nickname tho'...lol
wink
Simmzz:

Yur nickname tho'...lol
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Boyooosa(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good leaders don't talk much, they act.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
Boyooosa:
Good leaders don't talk much, they act.

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by bejeria101(m): 12:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Chai buhari! See your life,good i didnt waste time to listen to a certificate-less daura man that spends more time in the oza room

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by MRZEUS(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Junaid Mohammed Is A Whinney Conservatroll Like Fani-kayode And Several Other Politically Narccistic Kleptomaniacs. The Inconsistencies And Incohenrence In All His Pontifications Portrays Him A Dullard Seeking Attention By Means Of Contrariety. This Same Fool Accused Osibanjo Of Underperforming During Buharis Absence. He Even Accused Buhari Of Lopsided Political Dispensations, Which He Claimed Favored Yorubas More When Compared To Other Ententes From The North And South.

We Will Bundle Him To Biafraland When Its Convenient To Define Nigerian Boundaries.
Tho u made a lot of sense in ur comment but will advise u make use of only English language wen
nxt u wanna say sumtin. I had 2 Start goin tru my dictionary b4 i could understand, nd it was a lil bit sentimental nd tribalistic.
#TEAMONENIGERIA
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Pajamez(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is just matter of some days.........Lol
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Paperwhite(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
grin grin cheesy Even Buhari brother no agree or trust am.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by deji4q: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

pls can u speak english

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by PureMe01: 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
lol..Buhari always giving his defenders a lot of work to do.
em defenders be like:
Baba make u get sense small nah...na crime to give us small peacebe like say U go come do d work urself

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by adidison(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I remember 2015 after Buhari won election, I held on to my heart and shouted "God bless Nigeria" with passion. I said to myself "If Nigeria were to be a woman, I will start thinking of marrying her". I was happy and hopeful that CHANGE has come to stay.

I then remembered yesterday 1st of October 2017, Facebook reminded me of my memories.

Now I am saying this. "If Nigeria were to be anything, it would be my toilet seat, where I can dump shiit and flush it off my sight!!

Stupid country, Useless Leaders and filled with majority of myopic citizens

You are not alone brother ... but let's wait and see. Still a little hopeful.
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Boyooosa(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
Simmzz:

Gbam!
Nigeria situation requires a Buhari or a Rawlings and not an Obhiagbon or a Bruce. Nigerian case is much critical and am realistic.
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by keji12(f): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just loving dis always speaking the truth doesnt care about tribe
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by refreshrate: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
greatface:
Lie?

How can somebody (a Northerner at that) say that the almighty Buhari lied.

Please watch your back before you are tagged a terorist for making hate speech.

DSS will soon come and burst his door that one buka he didn't pay and they're looking for the money in his house.
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Arysexy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Afonja attack dogs (bingos) oya come with ur rabies bite, this is d second person after mike ozekhome to condemn your Lord and master's speech and funnily he is from North. Oya attack him too. Bunch of direction less nitwits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by kurungu92(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
Its Only An Igbo Man That Wil Not Say The Truth,thats Why They Are Nigeria Problem
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Kemitex: 12:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
Is okay
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by kinguwem: 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

The man is free to expressed his opinion. You don't to attack his personality. What he said is the truth.
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Arysexy(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Flashh:
Even Muslims are now against Buhari, which is a call for alarm.

Except yoloba Muslims

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Nikbaebrown(f): 12:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
maestrojohn:

Because he said the truth? why do you people like suffering?

Learn to distinguish truth frm fiction. Junaid Mohammed Is Only Massaging The Egos Of His Southern Lords Over Their Last Election Defeat. How Has He Judiciously Maximized/utilized His Lengthy Grip On Government Offices? Junaid Is An Enormous Dissappointment, Who's Only Good At Scribbling Bash Epistles Against Oppositions With No Visibly Evident, Substantial Developmental Impact From His Own Quota.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by talk2percy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
God bless u, finally even his own people are seeing him for the liar that he is. Very dishonest. An apology of a president. I can't wait for this failure to be disgraced out of office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by greatface(m): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
refreshrate:

DSS will soon come and burst his door that one buka he didn't pay and they're looking for the money in his house.
That's Nigeria for you dear
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Brugo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:

“Some of the claims the President made were clearly dishonest. For example, he claimed that his agricultural policies have been a success. As far as I am concerned, that cannot be true because I don’t even know the policies.

“If I don’t, I am sure millions of other Nigerians don’t know too. When you see the functionality of a policy, you know it is working.”

Source:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/02/buhari-lied-nigerians-october-1-speech-junaid-mohammed/

This man is funny and just being deliberately irrational. So because you are unaware of a policy, it therefore must be nonexistent? Why must your ignorance be blamed on others?

Anyway, it's all about politics. Opponents will always poke holes in everything you do. Criticism is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
deji4q:
pls can u speak english
StrongandMighty:

Diz 1 na mumu... Spilling trash juz 4 cheap likes.
Madam try get sense!
deji4q:
pls can u speak english

Dnt Give 2 F*cks Bout Y'all.

Eat Junaid's Dung For All I Care.
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by joenor(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
By the way if he's making such speech to return back to office, 2019 will tell, but let truth be told, the man try ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Bobnotrouble: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
Perhaps you were only hearing and not listening. Those that listened, comprehended and liked the speech.
Junaid's criticism is too pedestrian and lacks substance. Couldn't he just keep his myopic and senseless criticism to himself?
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by baddosky1: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I remember 2015 after Buhari won election, I held on to my heart and shouted "God bless Nigeria" with passion. I said to myself "If Nigeria were to be a woman, I will start thinking of marrying her". I was happy and hopeful that CHANGE has come to stay.

I then remembered yesterday 1st of October 2017, Facebook reminded me of my memories.

Now I am saying this. "If Nigeria were to be anything, it would be my toilet seat, where I can dump shiit and flush it off my sight!!

Stupid country, Useless Leaders and filled with majority of myopic citizens

No be you go vote? Enjoy your CHANGE!
Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Dee60: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atiku's agents are at large..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Lied To Nigerians In His October 1 Speech – Junaid Mohammed by Dollabiz: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
How

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Imo By Pdp Over Attack On Fayose By Security Officials(photos) / Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Adopt Visa-On-Arrival Reciprocity Or Face Retaliation: Minister, Tunji-Ojo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.