Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

“orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother (2378 Views)

I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu / "Release Nnamdi Kanu's Corpse If You Have Killed Him"- Kanu's Brother Tells Army / They Would Die Before They Would Arrest Me - Nnamdi Kanu Says (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by hornyofife: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2017
“Orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother

…I work for the CIA says Orji Uzor Kanu

…I can connect you to Jonathan if you drop Biafra

The recent noise over the whereabouts of the leader of the Biafra restoration movement in Nigeria and worldwide, Prince Nnamdi Kanu by the supposed revelation from a former governor of Abia State, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu who stated recently that Prince Nnamdi Kanu had escaped to London through Malaysia. The former governor also stated that members of the Indigenous People of Biafra [IPOB] had engaged in illicit acts that included robbery and rape of women in Abia State.

However information recently made available to US indicates that the former governor may have been angry and/or bitter with the Kanu family following a rebuff by the family when he attempted to reach out to the family to help in persuading Nnamdi Kanu into dropping the Biafra restoration project.

Specifically, Orji Uzor Kanu had visited the home of Nnamdi Kanu on December 27, 2016 to meet with Prince Nnamdi Kanu on the premise that he had a message from the President of the republic of Nigeria, Major General Mohammadu Buhari.

Orji Uzor Kalu was greeted at the balcony of the house by the father and mother to Prince Nnamdi Kanu in the company of Emmanuel Kanu, the brother. He was not allowed entrance into the main house where Nnamdi Kanu was seated with other guests.

Orji Uzor Kalu proceeded to tell the parents of Nnamdi Kanu that he had the powers to revamp the family and put them on money should they help him in persuading their son to drop the Biafra restoration project. He pointed to his powers as an operative of the CIA [Central Intelligence of America] – and that he had enormous pull in African affairs. He told them that America and United Kingdom briefed him that there would not be any Biafra.

He pledged to the family that if allowed audience with Nnamdi Kanu he will arrange for Nnamdi Kanu to meet with the former President of Nigeria, Dr. Goodluck Jonathan in Abuja – and that Jonathan can help open up doors of economic opportunities for the entire family.

Orji Uzor Kalu was softly rebuffed and told by the brother to Prince Nnamdi Kanu that the family was not for sale nor were they in the position to compromise the struggle in exchange for money or economic opportunities. The brother told Orji Uzor Kalu that IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu or anyone in IPOB. So no one can single-handedly collect bribe to compromise the restoration project.

Orji Uzor Kalu departed the Kanu resident without achieving his objective.

Four months later in April 2017, Orji Uzor Kalu placed a call to the phone belonging to Nnamdi Kanu’s brother, Emmanuel. Orji Uzor Kalu lamented bitterly that the Kanu family was not giving him the leverage he requires to negotiate with the Presidency. He told Emmanuel that he visited Nnamdi Kanu while he was at Kuje prison – and had worked towards achieving his release from prison. But after his release, Orji Uzor Kalu lamented that Nnamdi Kanu abandoned him and decided to give glory to others and not him. He lamented bitterly that Nnamdi Kanu decided not to visit him in the same manner he visited other supposed Igbo leaders.

He was assured by Emmanuel Kanu that Nnamdi Kanu will make out time to visit him in Abuja once the schedule allows. But Nnamdi Kanu could not get around to visiting Orji Uzor Kanu before Orji Uzor Kalu lost patience with the Kanu family.

Orji Uzor Kalu then changed his tactics and immediately went public to vilifying the Kanu family and the Biafra restoration project.

Sources close to the former governor told US he had assured the presidency he had the magic to get the Nnamdi Kanu family to halt the Biafra restoration project. It was alleged that Orji Uzor Kanu was mobilized to the tune of N35billion to embark on the project.

“We are sure he is only trying to impress his hausa fulani masters”. His recent pronouncement that Nnamdi Kanu had escaped to London comes out of bitterness, failure and desperation, says Emmanuel Kanu

[img]https://1.bp..com/-PJBhFPWQVOE/WGzEUHnVVvI/AAAAAAAAgyI/6u2YTJp7pjUYpIY-oSqUJevQvQpKKHv9wCEw/s1600/KN3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-BOZdxsqex7I/WHm2z2HrGfI/AAAAAAAAH-o/0G4CDaUZt3ML3XJh4Jt29vCoSJAsciCyQCLcB/s640/OUK.jpg[/img]
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by kenniboy: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
Source pls
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2017
...........................Buhari taking incompetency to the next level

3 Likes

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by GavelSlam: 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Story for tortoise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Youngmum1(f): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
Why are you just saying this now. Is it because of the pythons dance steps? grin smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by omenka(m): 12:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dumb ipob propaganda. cheesy

"I work for the CIA".

A foreign national who works for the CIA, probably collecting intel for the body, would come out and say "I work for the cia". grin

As stupid as ipob is, I'm pretty sure they don't know what CIA means neither do they what they do. cheesy

First, government gave him oil blocks along with five se states, which he declined, Saying they must add Benue state and Rivers. Now this.

I'm very sure they'd soon tell us God offered Kanu heaven and all its wealth too. But you cant blame them. They understand their propaganda is meant for consumption by pigs and not humans, therefore they can say just about anything and have those things believe it. cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by omenka(m): 12:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:
Story for tortoise.
Gladly, there are lots of tortoise in that part of the country. cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Joel3(m): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
one of the reason i will never fight war for an igbo man. and one of the reason the south south was silent during the military Invasion is a thing like this. igbo man love money so much and can betrayed you half way while still on it. but it amazed me that Nnamdi KANU is a rear ibo breed.
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by simultaneousboi(m): 12:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
D same way he bribed UWAZURUIKE but he's a failure this time.

2 Likes

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Wenebadu(f): 12:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
it's truly Biafra
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Adiola(f): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
who takes orji uzor kalu serious the man who sleeps with mother or the idiot that rendered abia state useless .....orji uzo kalu,'s father is a noble man he looked at both Eunice uzo kalu and orji uzo kalu to the face and said to hell with your diabolical wealth now the man is happily trading in ariria market while the bastard and mother are useless please someone show ask y uzo kalu's wife is having mental issues .....the witch mother never gave her the chance to be the first Lady she slapped her into mental issues please and please orji uzo is not worth it IF YOU CAN SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER,THERES NOTHING YOU CANT DO

1 Like

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Adiola(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
is any Igbo man taking uzo kalu serious ? no so why the noise ....he said he works for the CIA just to kure the family yet the family never gave in what's the fuse like someone told you the other day that you are genius meeting up with your daily hustle and always on ipob thread is one hell of a time unless you are jobless

1 Like

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Yyeske(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lies and propaganda from IPOB to keep her miscreants and terrorists busy, giving them false hope.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Adiola(f): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:
is any Igbo man taking uzo kalu serious ? no so why the noise ....he said he works for the CIA just to lure the family yet the family never gave in ....what's the fuse like someone told you the other day that you are genius meeting up with your daily hustle and always on ipob thread is one hell of a time... unless you are jobless
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Adiola(f): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
Yyeske:
Lies and propaganda from IPOB to keep her miscreants and terrorists busy, giving them false hope.
otu gbawakwa NNE GI ozu ,ukwa dagbue nna GI ezi bida

2 Likes

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by vedaxcool(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Cownu family is composed of fraudsters liars and thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by GavelSlam: 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Adiola:
who takes orji uzor kalu serious the man who sleeps with mother or the idiot that rendered abia state useless .....orji uzo kalu,'s father is a noble man he looked at both Eunice uzo kalu and orji uzo kalu to the face and said to hell with your diabolical wealth now the man is happily trading in ariria market while the bastard and mother are useless please someone show ask y uzo kalu's wife is having mental issues .....the witch mother never gave her the chance to be the first Lady she slapped her into mental issues please and please orji uzo is not worth it IF YOU CAN SLEEP WITH YOUR MOTHER,THERES NOTHING YOU CANT DO

This "Adiola" na Aba-made.

No fit even spell him name.

1 Like

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Adiola(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
GavelSlam:

This "Adiola" na Aba-made.
No fit even spell him name.
udele ,ezi bida

1 Like

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Ojiofor: 12:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Joel3:
one of the reason i will never fight war for an igbo man. and one of the reason the south south was silent during the military Invasion is a thing like this. igbo man love money so much and can betrayed you half way while still on it. but it amazed me that Nnamdi KANU is a rear ibo breed.
Old boy,In every 12 there is always a Judas and that includes your so called south south so don't just single out Igbos for love of money more than others.
And stop making excuses why you cowardly kept quite while your neighbours house was on fire.

2 Likes

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by DrChukzy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:

"I work for the CIA".

A foreign national who works for the CIA, probably collecting intel for the body, would come out and say "I work for the cia". grin

As stupid as ipob is, I'm pretty sure they don't know what CIA means neither do they what they do. cheesy

First, government gave him oil blocks along with five se states, which he declined, Saying they must add Benue state and Rivers. Now this.

I'm very sure they'd soon tell us God offered Kanu heaven and all its wealth too. But you cant blame them. They understand their propaganda is meant for consumption by pigs and not humans, therefore they can say just about anything and have those things believe it. cheesy
What's your own business? Are you Orji Kalu or his son?

The way you go bout spitting everywhere calls for cancern.

Those you call pigs are better than anybody from your clan. Believe that

2 Likes

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by tinsel: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
My 5 year old son can tell a better story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Omeokachie: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sneaky, deceptive, ponmo lipped Orji Kalu and lies.
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by Hardfacts234(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
omenka:

"I work for the CIA".

It was Orji Kalu that claimed he was a CIA agent in his desperation.

You don't believe the report abi?

Here is the same Orji Kalu claiming he got briefing regarding Biafra from all the intelligence agencies in Europe and America.

His comment from his recent interview with The Punch ----" I have consulted all the intelligence agencies in Germany, France, US, UK, China and I have discovered that there is no foreign government that is supporting Biafra."

https://www.nairaland.com/4089419/nnamdi-kanu-london-he-went

YOU BELIEVE THIS ONE ABI?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by potipher7: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
[s]
omenka:
[/s]trash
Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by sunnyb0b0(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
Orji Uzo Kalu is a drowning man.

1 Like

Re: “orji Uzor Kalu Tried To Bribe Nnamdi Kanu Through Me” – Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother by obyrich(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
sunnyb0b0:
Orji Uzo Kalu is a drowning man.
Seriously. Very desperate.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FFK Slams Nigerians Crying & Praying For Buhari's Son Speedy Recovery / Breaking: INEC Declares PDP Winner Of The Imo State Election / Malami Uses Ministry's Official Letterhead Paper To Announce Son's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.