Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu (4666 Views)

Who Are You To Command Me? -- Nnamdi Kanu Questions Nigerian DSS / Wike: I Am Bringing Down APC Structures / Herdsmen: I Am Coming To Ogun - Sunday Igboho Warns Criminals In Ogun To Prepare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:41am On May 18, 2020
The self-exiled leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) says he will return again in Nigeria and is “coming back with hell.”

“When I came in 2015 I told you i was coming and I came. Now am telling you again I'm coming and will bring hell with me" Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said in a live broadcast on Radio Biafra which was fully monitored by Ebonyi Tv on Sunday

The live broadcast comes three days after social media went agog over a photo showing Mr Kanu standing beside a well equipped armored tank.

Kanu on Sunday also called for people to come out and support Biafra "We have men on ground already ,anybody that wants to support us should contact us, we have the men"Kanu said.

It is not clear if Nnamdi Kanu is drumming for another second Nigeria/Biafra civil war. Nnamdi Kanu in his last three broadcast have consistently said that Biafra is just few months to be actualized. " I want to assure you that Biafra is just a few months away" Kanu said on Wednesday in his usual broadcast.

Ebonyi Tv understands that Nnamdi Kanu breakaway from the Movement for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra (MASSOB), and formed IPOB in 2009 and had since enjoys limited support from some Igbos.

Mr Kanu who was based in London, UK, was arrested alongside three others on October 14, 2015 in Lagos. Justice Binta Nyako on April 25, 2017, granted him bail on health grounds and adjourned the matter to November. The army and IPOB clashed before the adjourned date.

The judge has since frowned at Mr Kanu’s disappearance and blamed his sureties for Mr Kanu jumping bail.

While the federal government proscribed IPOB and labelled it a terrorist organisation in the wake of the clash, the U.S. government, however, said it does not see IPOB as such.

https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/18/i-am-coming-home-and-i-am-bringing-hell-with-me-nnamdi-kanu/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by gambia(m): 6:43am On May 18, 2020
You are highly welcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by LibertyRep: 6:43am On May 18, 2020
Whoever must bring hell has to be in hell himself.

By the way, isn't an average Nigerian already going through hell? Nobody should come and compound the problems bikonu. Na solution we want.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by SadiqBabaSani: 6:44am On May 18, 2020
Nk is Mad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Seetto: 6:45am On May 18, 2020
He is a scammer..

14 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:14am On May 18, 2020
This guy na mumu man

10 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Kingseex1(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2020
Morale

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by helinues: 7:22am On May 18, 2020
The self-exiled leader come join Usain Bolt Master, Albino Lamidi Kanu

What a title.. grin cheesy

8 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Marine54(m): 7:22am On May 18, 2020
Lalasticlalabos:
This guy na mumu man
You guys called him a coward for running away..
Now that he said he is coming back, he is now mumu.
I not Ibo, niether Ipob though...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2020
Please come and deliver your people.
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:27am On May 18, 2020
Let's go show 'em...
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Gabkosh: 7:28am On May 18, 2020
Mtcheww, imposter again

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Lyydia(f): 7:28am On May 18, 2020
"Home" definitely not Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Lalasticlalabos(m): 7:29am On May 18, 2020
Marine54:
You guys called him a coward for running away..
Now that he said he is coming back, he is now mumu.
I not Ibo, niether Ipob though...

Coming back? grin grin grin grin
You are funny bro

6 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Lovelyn451(f): 7:36am On May 18, 2020
I like your kinda hell..come and expose this politicians small abeg
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48am On May 18, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

While the federal government proscribed IPOB and labelled it a terrorist organisation in the wake of the clash, the U.S. government, however, said it does not see IPOB as such.
https://ebonyitvnews.com/2020/05/18/i-am-coming-home-and-i-am-bringing-hell-with-me-nnamdi-kanu/
Even we Nigerians did not see them as such.

Those terrorising us are carrying arms, destroying, raping and killing innocent Nigerians

Has the government proscribed them

No!!! Instead they advised us to give them our lands undecided

So no right thinking country will believe the government of Nigeria especially when its about IPOB

4 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by lordlugards: 7:59am On May 18, 2020
The comments above shows how an average human being reasons, e.g. his is mad, he's a joke of a person. He's an imposter etc.

Though I'm not trying to compare NK with JC.
But I red that during the time of JC many did the same, they were calling him different name, and labelling different accusations while some believed his the Son of God.

You are free to believe what ever you want to believed about him, but don't be surprised if everything turned to his favour in future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Nbote(m): 7:59am On May 18, 2020
D only person who brings hell with him is d devil and his agents.. If he couldn't com for his fadas burial he shld jus shut d hell up

4 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:01am On May 18, 2020
Lol. Similar brag as "I am going to Abuja to return with the head of Buhari".

The so-called "great Igbos" led by this insane scammer and charlatan.

All because Igbos hate others so much they always foolishly embrace anyone feeding that hate without inspecting the character or background of that person. Too funny lol.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 8:06am On May 18, 2020
Kanu does not need to bring hell with him, Nigeria is already hell on earth
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Karemarealty288(m): 8:10am On May 18, 2020
Sarcasm!! Kanu's Ministry is running out of contents.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Nigeriabiafra80: 8:15am On May 18, 2020
Ignore Nnamdi kanu at your own peril

1 Like

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by KingOKON: 8:18am On May 18, 2020
The greatest comedian n his band of comic followers

2 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by ThatFairGuy: 8:32am On May 18, 2020
it's not about mouth. If Dem born am well, make he come.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by illicit(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2020
To hell with you....
We don't need hell here, Boko Haram don do
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by KINGwax007(m): 8:50am On May 18, 2020
Lol, try am
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:47am On May 18, 2020
Abeg stay with your hell oo
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by akezn: 9:52am On May 18, 2020
Lol.

You are welcome oo

Abi no be wetin I go talk be that?
Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by Ruggedniggaone: 9:59am On May 18, 2020
Na today empty threat from a motherfucking bastard

7 Likes

Re: I Am Coming Home And I Am Bringing Hell With Me-Nnamdi Kanu by ikabasa1(m): 10:06am On May 18, 2020
rummmy:
madness is in your family.
likewise yours abi. Alhaji Kano Na Scammer. Rest in pieces kanu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MSME: FG Has Supported 9,085 Beneficiaries In Gombe – Osinbajo / EFCC Probes President Obasanjo / UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.