Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,060 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt (21600 Views)

Three Notorious Robbers Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Police Parade Four Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Bayelsa State (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Tecno66: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wenebadu:
good for them
God will continue to expose them
I see person tap share for this kind talk. The person may also be a thief. Instead of saying amen to the prayer, he dey mark share.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by nurdl(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
chaii
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

I shudder to think about the number of serial killers and murderers roaming the streets of Nigeria. Smh.

Hence #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE might make them reconsider the errors of their evil ways ........
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Hence #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE might make them reconsider the errors of their evil ways ........

You do understand that jungle jungle is another word for murder right? This is one of the reason most Nigerians scare the crap outta me. If you can support murder then it means you can commit murder.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

You do understand that jungle jungle is another word for murder right? This is one of the reason most Nigerians scare the crap outta me. If you can support murder then it means you can commit murder.

If you have a family member shot and killed by armed robbers, you would #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by MTKbudapest(m): 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hands don touch dem sote dem gentle.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you have a family member shot and killed by armed robbers, you would #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

The brother of a friend of mine at work got killed by muggers. He did not say #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE. Do you know what happened? The authorities swooped in and did their jobs which led to the arrest of the muggers. You all want a normal society but don't want to think nor act like normal people and yet complain that Nigeria is messed up. How do you achieve normalcy by acting abnormal? Hmmm? How?
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
ikwerre ninjas
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lomprico2: 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
I dont envy these guys, "Old Portharcourt township"!!! Niggas in that hood dont play...... angry
Walahi!
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by muibi1(m): 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Imagine....these old fools still go around snatching bags.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 1:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

The brother of a friend of mine at work got killed by muggers. He did not say #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE. Do you know what happened? The authorities swooped in and did their jobs which led to the arrest of the muggers. You all want a normal society but don't want to think nor act like normal people and yet complain that Nigeria is messed up. How do you achieve normalcy by acting abnormal? Hmmm? How?

He apprehended the muggers, lucky for him .........

Tell me how to apprehend armed robbers on the highway, causing mayhem to innocent families, leaving a trail of widows and orphans ? #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

1 Like

Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

He apprehended the muggers, lucky for him .........

Tell me how to apprehend armed robbers on the highway, causing mayhem to innocent families, leaving a trail of widows and orphans ? #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

By changing the way you all think as a people. I don't know if you know this but the way Nigerians think is no different than the way an iraqi or afghan thinks. I know this first hand. When you change the way you think, you'll start electing people who will actually look out for you. Your policemen will start doing their jobs and you'll stop saying things like #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE. France has been having terrorist attacks frequently but do you hear it's citizens saying #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE? Do you know why? Because they think and act like normal people.

1 Like

Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Greenback: 2:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Coneheads operating in pota
grin
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

By changing the way you all think as a people. I don't know if you know this but the way Nigerians think is no different than the way an iraqi or afghan thinks. I know this first hand. When you change the way you think, you'll start electing people who will actually look out for you. Your policemen will start doing their jobs and you'll stop saying things like #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE. France has been having terrorist attacks frequently but do you hear it's citizens saying #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE? Do you know why? Because they think and act like normal people.

You want to compare France vs Nigeria ? Tell me how many armed robbery incidents occurs in France monthly ? Then you would understand why their citizens don't clamour for #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

Or how many french citizens have been shot and killed on the highways, by armed robbers ? Then you would understand why people clamour for #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

You want to compare France vs Nigeria ? Tell me how many armed robbery incidents occurs in France monthly ? Then you would understand why their citizens don't clamour for #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

Or how many french citizens have been shot and killed on the highways, by armed robbers ? Then you would understand why people clamour for #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

But they have crime and terrorism their too now? You still don't get it do you. You don't act like an animal and expect a normal society. It is just not possible. No one is going to do it for you all. You have to decide for yourselves if you want a normal society. I hope you all enjoy the calamitous country you have created for yourselves. Out of all the countries in the world, point to one normal country which does #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE. I know two. Afghanistan And Iraq. How do you like being compared to 2 rubbish countries?
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
just put tyre around their neck and ask them to say their final prayer... abeg don't forget to tell them to greet my wicked grandma when they get there grin grin grin
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

But they have crime and terrorism their too now? You still don't get it do you. You don't act like an animal and expect a normal society. It is just not possible. No one is going to do it for you all. You have to decide for yourselves if you want a normal society. I hope you all enjoy the calamitous country you have created for yourselves. Out of all the countries in the world, point to one normal country which does #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE. I know two. Afghanistan And Iraq. How do you like being compared to 2 rubbish countries?

If you want to be doing the comparing, I wish you well ........ The country has pushed people so far, they can no longer be pushed....... And the resulting consequences, are all the ills we are experiencing......

Some of us choose not to become armed robbers, we can if we want to...... So those that decide to maim and kill ........... #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by tballeyy(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Hand them over to the police
for wat, are u part of them? Crush them all
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

If you want to be doing the comparing, I wish you well ........ The country has pushed people so far, they can no longer be pushed....... And the resulting consequences, are all the ills we are experiencing......

Some of us choose not to become armed robbers, we can if we want to...... So those that decide to maim and kill ........... #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

The country has pushed you. Ok. You forget that you are the country. Abi na fowl make up Nigeria? You all have to decide to start thinking like regular people else you will push yourselves over a cliff. And you are damn sure close to doing so.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by dollytino4real(f): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
dis na sombori sweetheart o!
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

The country has pushed you. Ok. You forget that you are the country. Abi na fowl make up Nigeria? You all have to decide to start thinking like regular people else you will push yourselves over a cliff. And you are damn sure close to doing so.

I would like to see you on the other side of the cliff...... We that are about to be tipped over the cliff, have not decided to become armed robbers. Hence those that decide ............. #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by 8stargeneral: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Meme picture don come out again
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by slimhomiequan(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
divicoded:
Wike boys
Wike, find job for these boys na, election still far small oh

Guy focus oh.. angry
divicoded:
Wike boys
Wike, find job for these boys na, election still far small oh

Guy focus oh..
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

I would like to see you on the other side of the cliff...... We that are about to be tipped over the cliff, have not decided to become armed robbers. Hence those that decide ............. #SAYYESTOJUNGLEJUSTICE

Enjoy the hell you are creating for yourselves.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

Enjoy the hell you are creating for yourselves.

Are you joining me on the other side of the cliff ?
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Are you joining me on the other side of the cliff ?

Happily I am nowhere near it. I have a front seat row watching all of you go over it. I even have pop corn.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Lexusgs430: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
banmee:

Happily I am nowhere near it. I have a front seat row watching all of you go over it. I even have pop corn.

No hotdogs + coke?
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by banmee(m): 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lexusgs430:

No hotdogs + coke?

It's not a football game. it's a horror movie. Pop corn will suffice.
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by EddieCAD(m): 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
How which I know...

Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by osuofia2(m): 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
PortHakotTimes:
Luck ran out of two of five man robbery gang that normally operates around old Portharcourt Township, when vigilant youths in the area Apprehended them after snatching a bag containing one hundred and fifty thousand Naira plus six phones.
According to the victim, a phone repairer, ” I came down from the bus that took me from my workshop then head home through a pathway, five men surrounded me, snatched my bag and walked away. I didn’t struggle with them because I don’t know if they’re armed. Unknown to them, I know one of them very well, so I ran straight to my house and take some boys who helped me to catch two of the men.
Though, we’re able to get sixty thousand Naira out of one hundred and fifty thousand Naira they took from me, my major worry is six phones which includes a Samsung and iPhone with combined worth of upto five hundred thousand Naira belonging to my customers. ”

http://portharcourttimes.com/2017/09/27/video-mob-apprehend-trious-robbers-in-portharcourt/
Future meme
Re: Mob Apprehend Two Notorious Robbers In Port Harcourt by Wenebadu(f): 6:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Tecno66:
I see person tap share for this kind talk. The person may also be a thief. Instead of saying amen to the prayer, he dey mark share.
hahaha that is the irony of life

(1) (2) (Reply)

62-year-Old Man Rapes 5-year-old Girl, Gives N20 Not To Talk / EFCC Arraigns Two Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Edo / Have You Been Hypnotized Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.