Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,663 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It (40092 Views)

Obaseki Unveils PDP Campaign Poster (Pics) / How Reno Omokri Summarised His 2019 / Governor Umahi Visits Arthur Eze, Excited As He Enters His 2019 Rolls Royce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by DrChukzy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
APC ZOMBIES at work
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Sunkyphil(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
dsq901oaoa:
:Dhmm
carry dis ur nonsense comot here jo u dey look for who to scam
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Xblink(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is PhotoShop. The impostors didn't even do a gud job.
See as the picture overlap the other letters...
Lol
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by sandland: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
U can't be president.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Kapasky80: 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Mrspycee:
Following reports that former vice president,Atiku Abubakar has his face printed on bags of rice from his factory, his media office says it is fake.

We've seen this flying around. It's fake. Possibly photoshop. @Atiku owns a feed factory, employing hundreds, not rice..they wrote in a retweeted post by Atiku.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-zIlZJ_7_WZE/WdIaj9ap57I/AAAAAAAD54Q/lUnf2UrECAI8qQ_YnDBczg84KflqDeIyACLcBGAs/s640/DLH3V-6WAAAnvQh.jpg[/img]

More @ http://trendzbase..com/2017/10/atiku-reacts-to-viral-photos-of-rice.html

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by gregyboy(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
say no to northerners 2019
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by IamPatriotic(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
hucienda:
They fear this man. Dunno why.

Point of correction, nobody fears his, he's only being abhorred because of his dubious and contradictory lifestyle and precedence.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by frank043(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Deceivers denying the obvious! Useless strategy for the numerous gullible Nigerians!! I was never swayed and I refuse to be swayed!!!
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by adeblow(m): 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:
Atiku that does bonanza every 4 years.
We go collect your rice and vote for candidates of our choice.

We did same to GEJ and others. Obanikoro, Metuh and Bode George even built houses out of his largesse.
Yes oh, correct guy, 3 gbosas for u
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by arowstev2000: 2:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
jobaltol:
Please who will you vote for the president in 2019 if APC decides not to field Buhari and PDP fields Fayose:
Click like for fayose
Click share for atiku

Jobless
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Oches4me(m): 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
the day ur mother born their will be happy their have a child not knowing their give birth to social media slowpoke.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Josh44s(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thylord:
a girl just told me that she loves scratchy vainy dicckk.pls can any body explain that.

You just cast yourself bro by not understanding her question. So you get small peanut cheesy
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by MTKbudapest(m): 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thylord:
a girl just told me that she loves scratchy vainy dicckk.pls can any body explain that.

ThyLord can explain better so go and meet him.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by hucienda: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Point of correction, nobody fears his, he's only being abhorred because of his dubious and contradictory lifestyle and precedence.

That is your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Akaujaa(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Even in dream, I won't vote Atiku. He's a tested and proven criminal.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by AkanUdoette(m): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
unlimitedx:
See my account balance is working for all mtn sim
scammer! u no go find handwork.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by hardeycute(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

We did same to GEJ and others. Obanikoro, Metuh and Bode George even built houses out of his largesse.
And those you voted for has changed the situation of things?
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Vutseck(m): 2:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
EponOjuku:

"We"

how many votes do you have
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by zombieHUNTER: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
Thylord:
Go buy for chemist shop abeg we are talking politics
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Mujaheeeden: 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
lmm4real:
#Atiku what happens to Nitel.
Rip Johnny English

1 Like

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by KingMicky3286: 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atiku Printed it , Atiku reacted to it !!!!

So no Igbo man running for the presido's office? well.......

Nigeria Politicians can play some Nigerians like draught game (Draft)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by KingMicky3286: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
Atiku Printed it , Atiku reacted to it !!!!

So no Igbo.. man running for the presido's office? well.......

Nigeria Politicians can play some Nigerians like draught game (Draft)

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by ncoolsome(m): 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
look properly..why are other bags not having same??
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by nwaimoroseyaho: 3:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
unlimitedx:
You are scammer. A fat big rogue.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by ufomskylashi: 3:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
unlimitedx:
. thief why you dey want scam people recharge card. is scamming your calling
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by JazzMode: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
Memphis357:
2019 is slowly upon us and the usual suspects have begun their deceits again....
Nigerians,una Mumu never do ?
My dear, our mumu dey never do.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigerian politicians deceiving Mumu electorates since 1914.

@57 Nigerian electorates are still foolish during voting. Always voting in bad and wrong politicians into power.

Are Nigerians thinking

Look at few foolish party's supporters.

Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by mightiepluz(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Put off your GPS or turn off your location setting.
Re: Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It by Mrjo(m): 7:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
soberdrunk:
I don't know and cannot comprehend why any Nigerian with a 'sound' mind, body and soul will consider voting for Atiku as president, someone even his own former boss cannot vouch for. Since today is a free day, i want to indulge his supporters, let us put 'sentiments' aside and you all should just give me 'five' "good" reasons why he deserves to be president? angry
they had done so, search nl u will find it. Qọute me after

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Thanks Buhari For Not Converting Him To Islam / Northern Governors Hold A Meeting With Buratai & NSA Monguno (Photos) / Abducted Kankara Katsina Schoolboys Released - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.