Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,029 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo (811 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member / Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by lifezone247(m): 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dr. David Oyedepo, the Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, says Nigeria will not breakup in spite of its present challenges.

He said this in a satellite telecast of the church’s prayer session monitored by the News Agency of Nigeria in Jos on Monday.

The Bishop had led the church in a 30-minute breakfast prayer for the country.

Oyedepo said it was made known to him via divine revelation in 1979 while praying for the well-being of the country that Nigeria would never disintegrate.
“The good news is that Nigeria will rise again to glory,” he assured.

The Bishop led members in prayer for peace and prosperity of the country.

Prayers were also made for God to intervene and direct the government to make policies that would be to the benefit of the people and the country.

“Nigeria shall not see war; God will visit eternal silence on every religious bigot being used to cause war; there will be no bloodshed in the country

“Let Nigeria know peace; make this our independence gift; let every religious manipulator be stopped today.

“We shall not see war in this country again.

“God has given us peace today for the economic and industrial revolution of Nigeria as a great nation.

“No agent of the devil will cause problems (for this country).”

http://punchng.com/nigeria-will-not-disintegrate-bishop-oyedepo/

Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Celcius: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2017
You for add the time o.
Truth be told, Nigeria is the worst thing to put a stake on.
Even the elite/politicians who make such statements will not even stake our stolen money investing in this thing.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Opakan2: 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
*singing.. the land is green, it's green.

Nigeria will stand gidigba.. nothing fit shake am
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by smardray(m): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
only God can minister into our youths ooo
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Tolexander: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
“Let Nigeria know peace; make this our independence gift; let every religious manipulator be stopped today.

“God has given us peace today for the economic and industrial revolution of Nigeria as a great nation.

Bishop David Oyedepo, this is unfair!

Why would you call Nnamdi Kanu, an agent of devil?
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by hakeem4(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
lifezone247:
Dr. David Oyedepo, the Presiding Bishop of the Living Faith Church Worldwide, says Nigeria will not breakup in spite of its present challenges.

He said this in a satellite telecast of the church’s prayer session monitored by the News Agency of Nigeria in Jos on Monday.

Oyedepo said it was made known to him via divine revelation in 1979 while praying for the well-being of the country that Nigeria would never disintegrate.

Prayers were also made for God to intervene and direct the government to make policies that would be to the benefit of the people and the country.

“Nigeria shall not see war; God will visit eternal silence on every religious bigot being used to cause war; there will be no bloodshed in the country

Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Adiola(f): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
lifezone247:

it seems you want winners chapel to be boycotted useless man
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Nikbaebrown(f): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
What Do U Expect Him To Say In "JOS" Before??

This Fuddy-buddy SWner Would Have Rebelliously Stipulated "biafra Seccession Quests" Had He Visited Aba.

The Sychophancy Of Nigerian Pastors Is Legendary.

Kom To Think Of It, Yoruba Pastors Are The Most Preponderate Benefactors From The Consolidation Of Nigeria. So Its No Surprise
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by ApexPredator: 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't even want any restructuring, federalism or some other bullshyt. I want outright seccession.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Shorsky1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
Disintegrating is not the best for nigeria but restructuring is.Many states have become very lazy and it's high time Nigeria practiced true federalism.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
fake man of God living on the hardearn money of his miscreant members.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Bolustical: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
Sir, let it disintegrate so that they can pay Nigeria visa fees to attend Covenant University and Shiloh,

So that their gala, handkerchief, fanyogo hawkers can be regarded as migrant workers who can be subjected to willful deportation.

I am indifferent about whether they stay or not, I don't just like people feeling important than their importance.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by zombieHUNTER: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
The god of man must protect his assets
Do you know how many branches this fool has all over deceiving gullible biafrans and Nigerians with his private jet and expensive university

Any biafran that nears his church is an idiot
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by zombieHUNTER: 1:53pm On Oct 02, 2017
Bolustical:
Sir, let it disintegrate so that they can pay Nigeria visa fees to attend Covenant University and Shiloh,

So that their gala, handkerchief, fanyogo hawkers can be regarded as migrant workers who can be subjected to willful deportation.

I am indifferent about whether they stay or not, I don't just like people feeling important than their importance.

Afonja that's the spirit
Let annul this failed marriage so that biafrans will suffer....
I know you will be happy to see them suffer...
It's a win win for you
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by adepeter2027(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
See dem fake men of God predicting upandan claiming its prophecy
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Chubhie: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
What would you expect from a stakeholder whose empire thrives in a united nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Nigeria will disintegrate.

Time is the difference.

Nigeria surely can't continue with this Feeding Bottle System of unitarianism configured to Favour Hausafulanis in the name of Democracy .....lai lai...!
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2017
It baffles me and I just wonder why people even believe what this man is saying.. A man that speaks from both side of his mouth..

Same man was praying for Nigeria disintegration this year January..if he truly hear from his acclaimed God in 1979 why praying such prayers again knowing fully well that It has been revealed to him..

Him and his kind are just playing on the emotions of the poor and gullible masses and enriching themselves.

The internet never forgets, below is the link to the man's prayer..����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYK6mE_xlKw
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chubhie:
What would you expect from a stakeholder whose empire thrives in a united nigeria?
In what way exactly The LFC is present in over 60 countries globally. If Living faith can exist in Gambia an Islamic dominated country then what would stop it from existing in south east
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Bethor:
It baffles me and I just wonder why people even believe what this man is saying.. A man that speaks from both side of his mouth..

Same man was praying for Nigeria disintegration this year January..if he truly hear from his acclaimed God in 1979 why praying such prayers again knowing fully well that It has been revealed to him..

Him and his kind are just playing on the emotions of the poor and gullible masses and enriching themselves.

The internet never forgets, below is the link to the man's prayer..����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYK6mE_xlKw
Can you see how the man was sweating and very angry in the video? He was obviously frustrated about the killings in Southern Kaduna that he maybe even forgot he has members from the North.

He probably didn't remember at that point that he himself is a Northerner by Nigerian geo classification. And yes Oyedepo isn't a Southerner, really he is a Northerner though Culturally Yoruba.

So I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't give much reason to the prophecy he had in 1979 before praying that prayer. That prayer on southern kaduna wasn't planned, it came from a place of anger and annoyance so I wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.
Re: Nigeria Will Not Disintegrate — Bishop Oyedepo by Chubhie: 11:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Statsocial:

In what way exactly The LFC is present in over 60 countries globally. If Living faith can exist in Gambia an Islamic dominated country then what would stop it from existing in south east
Don't let me spill dirty high level politics in winners. As an insider-much more closer to oyedepo than you could imagine, quite an experience in my evolution.

Oyedepo still has my respects as a shrewd businessman.

(1) (Reply)

The Four Problems Of The Human Race. Do You Agree With Me? / RCCG 50 Days Fasting And Prayer Points In 2018 [first Lap] / What's Your Best Bible Chapter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.