Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] (55603 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele Twerking / A Heavily Pregnant Funke Akindele In New Photos / Is Funke Akindele Pregnant Or Is This Pot Belly? Fans Ask (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by IMASTEX: 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
dust144:
Mctheeeeew
Lol. . .Na to do am there
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by mamajaz(f): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2017
YelloweWest:
Her own cannot be compared to mine. Hunger pang ever 30mins angry

If I don't see food it's as if I'll just pass out!

Na my kpekus I dey pity.... this boy go big eh cry cry cry cry sad
Do elective C/s sister. No go have prolapse oh.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by GodblessNig247(m): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2017
nikkypearl:
Waiting for the good news..she deserves to be happy..we all do wink

Every body deserves to my dear
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by itsandi(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Tell her to eat jooh
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by LEXYCOM: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
undecidedevidence of having sex
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by cymontempler: 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lamb chops.. shocked. Can't resist with Peshwari Nan and Mango Lassi.. tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by seangy4konji: 4:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
in other news..tonto is still looking for her bride price...
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by enemyofprogress: 4:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
Just because she manage get one belle now,she no go gree us hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by obidevine(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2017
YelloweWest:
Her own cannot be compared to mine. Hunger pang ever 30mins angry

If I don't see food it's as if I'll just pass out!

Na my kpekus I dey pity.... this boy go big eh cry cry cry cry sad

You sure say you well?
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Reki760: 4:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Wow!! So happy for you Funke grin. My dear eat o cause you can't starve yourself and the baby. May God Almighty grant you safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by TellMeNothing: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Brooke60:
Sha remember to lose the weight after giving birth to avoid stories that touches the heart from your husband.

I wish you easy delivery. [

Lol
NP: Slickrick ft Morceba Women Loose weight
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by idylnoble(m): 5:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
Jobab11:
worry not, its mutual

hmmmmmm they. have come again, believe this at your own perils undecided
Jobab11:
worry not, its mutual

hmmmmmm they. have come again, believe this at your own perils
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by SeniorZato(m): 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Your husband's dick worked
Pls have respect for married pple
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Teewhy2:
I think at this period she needs to be more cautious about her diet. She should eat more of vegetables and fruits then avoid all those flour stuff she has in that picture .
Pregnant women actuau need a balanced diet but in moderation. Not fruits and veggiu alone-speaking from experience.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Woly: 5:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
Amala and African food dem no hungry am , na oyinbo food she dey show... Take care oooo, Iya ati Omo.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
SeniorZato:

Pls have respect for married pple
OK. I'm sorry Sir
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by MartinBond(m): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
We are frying ogi Ok jenva. .
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by seunakin231(m): 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Dc links, jobab11 all scam, never patronize them for Data service !!!!!
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Angelcute(f): 6:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
awwwwn so nice to born don dey hungry me
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 02, 2017
I think her dietician needs to advise her on the choice of diet for her condition.

The empty calorie food, the type displayed above, cannot give d satiety she's craving. They would leave her with much hunger. And if she continues with such high-calorie food, she stands the risk of having macrosomic baby, which may pose some challenge in natural delivery; except she's opted for assisted delivery!

At any rate, she needs to be careful of what she eats. Or else, she would end up filling her tummy instead of feeding her systems.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by YelloweWest: 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
mamajaz:

Do elective C/s sister. No go have prolapse oh.
No way. I'm a pro at this by God's grace.

My 6th child. My Dr has already said no cs in needed.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by dapiluv: 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
Some Nigeria pastor and their prophesy get as he bi sha.
They said she cannot conceived now her tommy don big oooo!
I wish you safe delivery funke.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by judgedredd22(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2017
nikkypearl:
Waiting for the good news..she deserves to be happy..we all do wink

Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by baddosky1: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Later she'll go and drink that thing that afonja women drink that makes babies shrink in their womb which make them small like lizards at birth undecided
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by saltoftheearth: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2017
WHERE IS EVABERRY? God pass man. God no be man. Always haunting funke from one post to the other. Thou prepareth a table before me, in the presence of my enemies.
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by SamuelLoch: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2017
You deserve to be happy ma'am!

If it deserves 100 times eating per day, eat it and deliver safely...
I'm still bothered about you talking and showing how heavy you're on Social Media...
Can't it be personal until the good news
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I love this lady
More than me
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by MhizzAJ(f): 7:22pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

More than me

Who u epp grin
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Who u epp grin
Haa shocked shocked shocked
cry
Re: Pregnant Funke Akindele Worries About Her Excessive Hunger [PICS] by MhizzAJ(f): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2017
Oluwasaeon:

Haa shocked shocked shocked
cry

Can't u take a joke cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Gifty Mawunya, John Dumelo's Wife As They Wed Today (Photos) / Fight: Burna Boy, Obafemi Martins & CDQ Chill At Club After Fight / Ejine Okoroafor Celebrates Her Birthday With Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.