Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Chemical Engineers Based In Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Chemical Engineers Based In Canada (733 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / Nigerian Man Based In Japan Reveals Why He Has Not Gone Into Crime. Photos / The Nigeria Air Logo Was Designed By FROM6, A Company Based In Bahrain (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chemical Engineers Based In Canada by teelurv(f): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please anyone with a chemical engineering background here. I have a chemical engineering BEng degree from the U.K. and urgently need to know what possible job roles can one can take up in Canada considering chemical engineering is a broad field.
Also, trainings and certifications suggestions would come in handy. Thanks!
Re: Chemical Engineers Based In Canada by Electroweb(m): 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
teelurv:
Please anyone with a chemical engineering background here. I have a chemical engineering BEng degree from the U.K. and urgently need to know what possible job roles can one can take up in Canada considering chemical engineering is a broad field.
Also, trainings and certifications suggestions would come in handy. Thanks!

Why Canada? What about the UK where you got your degree? Don’t you want to work with your degree in the UK?
Re: Chemical Engineers Based In Canada by teelurv(f): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2017
Electroweb:

Why Canada? What about the UK where you got your degree? Don’t you want to work with your degree in the UK?
I'll be moving to Canada in a few weeks and would appreciate any form of help regarding this.

(1) (Reply)

Enterning Nigeria / 12 People Whose Will To Live Was Stronger Than The Circumstances / Who Knows Why A Certain Aeroplane Moving In Circles Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.