Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France (41551 Views)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Somali Knifeman Screamed Allah-Akbar & Chased Residents With A Knife (Video) / Iran Seizes UAE Ship For Violating Its Waters & Killing Two Fishermen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by falopey: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
All these allau yakuba people.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
sukkot:
72 virgins for the loco vato on aisle 7
Play boy has bleeped 50 so they all in a hurry to get their virgins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by frank043(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
HajimeSaito:
Whenever acts of barbarism occur, it can always be traced to one of the two "I":

Insanity or Islam.

Or both.

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2017
osuofia2:

Yoruba Muslim...no worry the Hausa's go use ur head fur pepper soup... Them no recognized Yoruba's as true Muslims
THE GUY YOU JUST CALLED A YORUBA MUSLIM IS ACTUALLY A CORE FULANI MAN
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Akinolaben: 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
And do you know there are Muslims who believe in who Jesus his in the real sense of it?

Which I can send you videos. And don't delude yourself, not all Muslims will go to hell. It is a fact.
Read your bible very well youth president. Don't argue blindly.Christcsaid " Except you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God".The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be religious. Christianity is not a religion as some may claim, its a personal relationship with Jesus. You better read n understand your bible very well

4 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by perdollar(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Islam!!!! wat a religion. France ntooo, dts wat u get wt open door policy. Germany, very soon na una turn. in d name of human ryt Muslim r free to were niqab n whatever to western countries but u CNT were skirt to Arab countries dt don't give a Bleep abt human ryt.d current crop of western leaders r fools except trump

4 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Awoofawo(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
IJOBA2:
MYND44 MY PADDY THIS FRESH BREAD IS DIRECTLY FROM THE OVENgrin
Na Agege Bread or Whole Wheat bread and she Ewa Aganyin dey there, oga shift may I join you?! grin grin grin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by abescom: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
Arysexy:

Muslims blv that Jesus is a prophet and that MoreHarmMade is the last prophet. They equate Jesus with moses, Muhammed etc. Is that your Christian blv of Jesus?
You know the Muslims you have met and I know the ones I have met. No point arguing it.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by MightySparrow: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2017
xreal:
If I hear that sentence at my left, and I hear a gun shot at my right at the same time; I will run to my right for safety.

Allah akbar
Mohammed Akbar..
Terrorism Akbar.

The sword of Islam.

These stupid Europeans and their civilization.

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IJOBA2: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
I THOUGHT I SAW NTOAKWAIBOM ON THIS THREADgrin
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by wizod(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Banish Islam from d earth's surface and experience absolute peace in all d earth

4 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by baarak66(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evablizin:

He shouted Allahu Akbar and killed two poor souls,is allah a blood sucking god?

if he is, you should be dead by now. A**hole.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Evablizin(f): 6:20pm On Oct 02, 2017
abescom:
Be careful what you say.

I am a Christian and do not support what these idiotas are doing but certainly not all of them are bad and devilish.
i did'nt call all muslim terriorists and i asked a question.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by newsynews: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

The Las Vegas guy is not a Christian. Just cos he doesn't bare an Islamic or Arabic name doesn't mean he has to be christian. Even if he was Christian, he can't be labelled a terrorist cos he has no terrorist affiliation. He was probably a deranged man or a satanist. A terrorist is someone that terrorises people in order to further a course. As long as his course is not to further Christianity, you can't label him Christian terrorist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by sirfee(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
ollah1:
Sometimes i wonder what people wanna gain from hypocrisy and bigotry. Religion will never put food on your table if you aren't a cleric..

The supposed pepertrator of this attack happen to have 7 identities so his actual ID is difficult to ascertain this time. Op created this thread as a response to the Las Vegas incident. He can't bare it that the guy was a Christian terroist.

Yes he shouted Allah Akbar but does that make him a Muslim, hell no. Alexandre Bissonnette has made us understand that those words could also be said by Christian terrorist and he said just that before attacking Muslim worshippers in Quebec .

I care less about the religion any of these terrorist represent. I only despise the hypocrisy, bigotry and sentiment in the media and some guys when these things happen.

Many Christians are hypocrites and pretenders.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by davillian(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
see this slut,you forget the crusader,kkk and the lord resistance army are fighting for christ? or you haven't heard of christ for nagaland terroist,bloody hypocrite!
It is now you people want to fight your Own?
Lmao.
The one the sex addict fought was not enough.
You are a true believer join the jehadist
Shekau needs you.

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by phranq30(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Arysexy:
Allawaaaaaakubaru! Chants of death! Demonic chant by useless towel heads before killing or maiming others.

MoreHarmMade (s.a.w sex award winner) piss and shyt be upon him
Hehehehe..I no dey oo!

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by perdollar(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Akinolaben:
Read your bible very well youth president. Don't argue blindly.Christcsaid " Except you are born again you cannot see the kingdom of God".The worst thing that can happen to a man is to be religious. Christianity is not a religion as some may claim, its a personal relationship with Jesus. You better read n understand your bible very well
Wats ds one saying? infact u r a Christian extremist, I don't see d difference btw u n Islamist. so pa Abraham is in hell?
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by lathrowinger: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
patval:
Islam is a religious of blood sucking demon

If u talk that thing again, walahi I go fight u. Small breast...
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Skmoda360(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
idiot,that is what the arab christians of palestine said,mumu.i know you will be fraustrate when you see the arab christians speaking arabic.
speaking of the demon sorry devil, he is speaking from his rotten maggot-infested mouth.....christian indeed abeg go sleep inside petrol infested water bed or better still go hug TFM. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Evablizin(f): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
baarak66:

if he is, you should be dead by now. A**hole.
abegi calm down joor
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by osuofia2(m): 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
likewise theopilus danjuma didn't recognized ironsi as true christian before he wasted him,you benue christians didn't also recognized you as good christians before they kill and raped your women in 1966.

Reread ur comment and tell me if the head you are knacking on the ground in the of prayers has not affected ur brain

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by abescom: 6:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evablizin:
i did'nt call all muslim terriorists and i asked a question.
I apologise then. Sorry ma.
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by oodua1stson: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Obviously it has nothing to do with Islam.......

......... accordingto idiots

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
ISLAM IS PERFECT .. IF YOU WANT TO UNDERSTAND ISLAM, QUOTE ME WITH YOUR "REASONABLE" QUESTIONS
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Tecno66: 6:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
Imagine a murderer shouting God is greatest before killing as if it was God that sent him. If you must die, must you drag innocent souls along with you? Brainwashed bloody islamic lunatic. Rot in the deepest part of hell.
IJOBA2:
Reuters) - Two women were stabbed to death and their assailant shot dead by a soldier in the southern French port city of Marseille on Sunday in what officials described as a "likely terrorist act".

Police sources said the suspect had shouted "Allahu Akbar" (God is greatest) in Arabic as he attacked the women, aged 17 and 20, at Marseille's main railway station.

Two police sources said one had her throat slit while the other was stabbed in the chest and stomach.

An Islamic State militant was responsible for the attack, the group's Amaq news agency said.

The assailant was shot dead by a soldier from a military Sentinelle patrol, a force deployed across the country as part of a state of emergency declared after Islamist attacks that began almost two years ago.

We have until now managed to avoid such dramatic incidents (in Marseille). I think it was a terrorist attack and the individual who was killed seems to have had several identities," Marseille mayor Jean-Claude Gaudin told reporters.

Paris was rocked in 2015 by multiple attacks that killed 130 people. In 2016 a gunman drove a truck into a crowd celebrating Bastille Day in Nice, killing 86 people. Both of these attacks were claimed by Islamic State.

Other countries, including Britain, Germany and Belgium, have also suffered attacks by militants using knives, guns, explosives and driving vehicles at crowds.

Some 200 police officers cordoned off the area and all roads were closed to traffic.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1C61DC

2 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by emmyN(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Islam is a religion of peace undecided
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
The religion of peace adherent again
Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by andyanders: 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Evablizin:

He shouted Allahu Akbar and killed two poor souls,is allah a blood sucking god?

You should know that their god = allah is a blood sucking demon hence their comment.a god that request for blood is a demonic god.

3 Likes

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by Jaiyeola24(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
The terrorist that kill 2 in France is Islamic terrorist but the terrorist that kill over 50 in Las Vegas is not Christian Abi? Remember no religion preaches violence not even traditional religion you are what you are not what religion made you. If all Muslims are terrorist with our numbers and we are like Osama and Shekau no one will remain on earth, remember 95% of Muslims/Christians are born into the religion religion, majority did not chose to be Muslim or Christian but am not judging you pls don't judge me, as a Muslim we are allowed to seek knowledge I have read Bible, I have also read Quran and am OK with Islam you are also free to chose what is OK for you but let us stop hating we are what we are not what religion made us, this is same religion Mohammad Ali practice, this is same religion Murtala Muhammed practice sir Ahmadu Bello. Also remember that this guy that just kill 50 people is a Christian does Christianity preaches that? Adolph Hitler wasn't a Muslim can we assumed he was a Christian does Christianity preaches the crime they all committed pls let us be guided.

1 Like

Re: Knifeman Yelling 'allahu Akbar' Shot Dead After Killing Two In France by IkpuMmadu: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
abdelrahman:
WE PALESTINIAN CHRISTIANS SAY ALLAHU AKBAR

And the arabian Muslims in Iraq and some egyotvside has warned Christian's not to call their God alllah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dozens Of Hamas Nazi Terrorists SURRENDER To The Israel Army. / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.