Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help (1024 Views)

All Paypal Issues And Discussions Here / Paypal Issues Solved.. / Say Bye-Bye To Nigerian Paypal Issues-Open and Verify Your Account In One Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by o42austino(m): 8:12am On Jan 23, 2018
Hi Nairalanders, I am having problem of verification of phone number with my American PayPal. I open this PayPal account with Texas address that I got online and a none functional phone number, the issue is that the PayPal noticed different IP and ask that I verify with the phone number that I provided to show that I am the person logging in into the Account and I don't know how to go about this since I know that it's not functional and any code sent to me will not get to me,pls is their a way I can change the number and is their any app that gives USA numbers which you can use to receive text messages.

I don't want to loose this account and the money in this PayPal account, Places help.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by bedfordng(m): 10:27am On Jan 23, 2018
o42austino:
Hi Nairalanders, I am having problem of verification of phone number with my American PayPal. I open this PayPal account with Texas address that I got online and a none functional phone number, the issue is that the PayPal noticed different IP and ask that I verify with the phone number that I provided to show that I am the person logging in into the Account and I don't know how to go about this since I know that it's not functional and any code sent to me will not get to me,pls is their a way I can change the number and is their any app that gives USA numbers which you can use to receive text messages.

I don't want to loose this account and the money in this PayPal account, Places help.
this is 2018 and lots of online service have upgraded their security. I will never advice my enemy to operate a PayPal account without real phone number because phone verification is now one of PayPal way to reduce those who fake users.

the PayPal is gone. lost one of mine due to this. now I know better. anyone who teach you PayPal and said you should use dummy number, will only end up getting your account limited.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Ammc(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by o42austino(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2018
bedfordng:
this is 2018 and lots of online service have upgraded their security. I will never advice my enemy to operate a PayPal account without real phone number because phone verification is now one of PayPal way to reduce those who fake users.

the PayPal is gone. lost one of mine due to this. now I know better. anyone who teach you PayPal and said you should use dummy number, will only end up getting your account limited.
so which one is the main deal now, what do you use now?, many online stores and B2B only accept PayPal or cards not other like payza e.t.c
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Ammc(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2018
o42austino:

I understand how it feels, but that might just be little out of the whole issues. I just hope it is only phone number issue. I can help with a US number to receive the text message. If you haven't verify the number yet, then I think you can change it. (Not too sure)
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by o42austino(m): 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Ammc:

I understand how it feels, but that might just be little out of the whole issues. I just hope it is only phone number issue. I can help with a US number to receive the text message. If you haven't verify the number yet, then I think, not sure you can change it.
i have not verified the number yet, I am just hiding from verification since I was ask to do the verification,pls what number will I use and how do I go about it.... Help a brother pls.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Want a PayPal account that can send and receive without hiding your IP address?

https://www.nairaland.com/4283728/want-easy-to-use-paypal-account-send
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by o42austino(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
Pls people help me with suggestions
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 23, 2018
o42austino:
Pls people help me with suggestions

have you tried the tips others had shared?
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by o42austino(m): 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
Tuham:

have you tried the tips others hado shared?
none has actually shared a tip but this evening I downloaded a new VPN and the PayPal account opened without asking that I should do a verification.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2018
o42austino:
none has actually shared a tip but this evening I downloaded a new VPN and the PayPal account opened without asking that I should do a verification.

if you had funds in it, I'd advise you transfer it ASAP
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by KunlesDiary(m): 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
Hello, sir. Good morning. Please, I have something to discuss with you, and I would be so glad if you could respond with a contact to reach you with.

I await your response, sir. Thank you very much.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Horlarr: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2018
o42austino:

If u are still having d issue, let me know
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by godwinweb(m): 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2018
U don't need VPN to open US PayPal account.. Issue of verifying your account can be ratified.. Note: Opening a US PayPal with VPN does you no good.paypal is very careful with their platform any little mistake can spoil the whole thing... Call or WhatsApp 090 60,141 365 for PayPal info [author=o42austino post=64456637]none has actually shared a tip but this evening I downloaded a new VPN and the PayPal account opened without asking that I should do a verification. [/quote]
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by famaskills(m): 1:33am On May 18, 2018
Please i have this same issue with my PayPal account, please i need help to confirm the account.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by famaskills(m): 1:34am On May 18, 2018
Please i have same problem. How can i reach you?
Horlarr:

If u are still having d issue, let me know
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Yang1993: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
Create a verified PayPal , skrill, payoneer and many more account for any country to carry out your legal businesses.
We provide the necessary document for verification.
Utility bill, Government ID or any other identity document, SSN, bank statement and many more..

Did your account get[b] TEMPORARILY LIMITED[/b]?
Do you want to verify your account ?

We can help advise and resolve!!!

Contact WhatsApp only: +2347064571275
We will respond as soon as possible.
Re: I Am Having Paypal Issues Plz Help by Yang1993: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2021
USA VERIFIED PAYPAL CASH PLUS ACCOUNT AVAILABLE INSTANT DELIVERY!

SSN VERIFIED
ID VERIFIED
ADDRESS VERIFIED
CREDIT CARD VERIFIED
CASH PLUS AVAILABLE (KEEP BALANCE ON YOUR ACCOUNT)
ACCOUNT COMES WITH VERIFICATION DOCUMENTS (ID, SSN DOCUMENT)

ACCOUNT IS IS DELIVERED WITHIN MINUTES.

Whatsapp: +2347064571275
Telegram: @legalverify

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin / Nigeria Emerges Host Of 2018 Afreximbank AGM / Iron Scrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.