Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... (1823 Views)

I Have 70k Which Phone Between Xiaomi And Samsung / Between Xiaomi Redmi 7a 16g + 2gm And Tecno Spark 4 / Please, Between Xiaomi Note 8 And Samsung A20s, Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by BRYAN99: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Guys! help me choose between xiaomi redmi note 4x and infinix note 4pro.......
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by Financialfree: 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2017
all of the above
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by orobs93(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
my redmi note 4x is bae

1 Like

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by lanre316: 5:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
Redmi Note 4 is your best choice. I even wan sell my infinix note 4 sef to buy the redmi.
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by BRYAN99: 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
meeen! i just confuse, i don't just know which to choose, i have heard some peepz say infinix is poo and all that. i don't want to regret my actions oh.... i have been hearinng positive reviews and feedbacks from guys who use this xiaomi product sha...... baba God help your boy oh...
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by lanre316: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2017
BRYAN99:
meeen! i just confuse, i don't just know which to choose, i have heard some peepz say infinix is poo and all that. i don't want to regret my actions oh.... i have been hearinng positive reviews and feedbacks from guys who use this xiaomi product sha...... baba God help your boy oh...

Don't confuse yourself. Buy redmi. End of story. Except you have indecision or you just want to create a thread for creating sake.
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by Xtianvic(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
BRYAN99:
choose Xiaomi and thank me later
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by BRYAN99: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2017
but i be dey eye that xpen wey dey i.finix note 4 pro sha oh...
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by GrandMufti: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buy itel smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by CaptainBUGGY: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
I don't have the xiaomi, but m using the note 4 pro, all I. can say is this baby is soo fucking awesome
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by lanre316: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
BRYAN99:

I know the perfect solution to your indecision and self-induced confusion. Just buy infinix and enjoy their useless pen for some months. When you eventually regret your decision to buy infinix, come back to buy redmi note. It will be waiting for you like the father of the biblical prodigal son. That way you know the difference from personal experience, since you don't want to listen to various sound advices to buy redmi.

8 Likes

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by Mckandre(m): 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
BRYAN99:
I've never seen such a confused fellow in my entire life sad just because of pen.

It's just like choosing peageot 504 because of key ignition over porsche cayman with push start ignition.
Pele, gey well soon

9 Likes

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by Unlimited22: 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Buy Xiaomi and thank us later.
But the poster above me wicked sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by NigeriaBam: 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2017
buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 ( no 5 best smartphone in the world)

3 Likes

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by 1zynnvn(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
have you heard of Xiaomi MI A1, with stock android N, its an Android one device and will get upgrades from google for atleast 2yrs or so, about 250usd from ali

1 Like

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by itelMobileNG: 3:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:
Buy itel smiley

Gbammmm grin
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by GrandMufti: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
itelMobileNG:

Gbammmm grin

Dey deceive ya sef grin
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by BRYAN99: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
abeg! I no wan hear anything related to itel for this place abeg........

1 Like

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by BRYAN99: 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
GrandMufti:
Buy itel smiley
itel ? is that a name of a biscuit or what?
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by GrandMufti: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
BRYAN99:
itel ? is that a name of a biscuit or what?

You tell me
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by mexzony: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2017
BRYAN99:
Guys! help me choose between xiaomi redmi note 4x and infinix note 4pro.......
dude teleport to the xiaomi redmi note 4x asap.
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by bamac(m): 10:07am On Oct 07, 2017
Xiaomi is considered to be a better product compared to Infinix. Possibly people choose infinix because of its pocket friendly nature. After you have decided please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by Gptech(m): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2017
bamac:
Xiaomi is considered to be a better product compared to Infinix. Possibly people choose infinix because of its pocket friendly nature. After you have decided please call/Whatsapp on 08091180137 to order from Jumia through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.
On the contrary, Xiaomi is pocket friendly, not Infinix., getting the Redmi note 4x is getting something better than the Infinix zero 4 for less than the price of the Infinix note 4.

1 Like

Re: Guys! Help Me Choose Between Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x And Infinix Note 4pro....... by dante4845: 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
I hav brand new redmi note 4x for sale.. bought it frm jumia but changed my mind to redmi 5 plus wch i hav already ordered frm aliexpress.

Price: 59k
Color: gray (snapdragon) 3gb/32gb

(1) (Reply)

Guys Help With This Annoying Notification App On My Fone / How To Save Your Whatsapp Status, Without Stress Or Without Wasting Data / Lenovo Z5 Might Just Be The World's First "True" All Screen Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.