Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Cain And Abel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Cain And Abel (842 Views)

The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cain And Abel by Martinez19(m): 5:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
My mum was watching a pastor on TV discussing Cain and Abel. He talked about why God rejected Cain and picked Abel. I didn't believe his answer because I know that Yahweh loves burnt and roasted flesh. wink Cain dialed the wrong number.

1 Like

Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2017
Lemme come and be going
Re: Cain And Abel by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
You people will not read bible so u can make constructive, rational statement even if u want to disagree with what you have read......but what I don't get is, you dont have full knowledge of something and still display ignorance in a highly confident manner.

2 Likes

Re: Cain And Abel by DoctorAlien(m): 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:
You people will not read bible so u can make constructive, rational statement even if u want to disagree with what you have read......but what I don't get is, you dont have full knowledge of something and still display ignorance in a highly confident manner.

Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:
You mean the book that talks about a talking serpent and donkey?

Mbanu

3 Likes

Re: Cain And Abel by hopefulLandlord: 7:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:
You mean the book that talks about a talking serpent?
Mbanu
how can you forget talking donkey?
Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

how can you forget talking donkey?
Lol

Yeah.
Re: Cain And Abel by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

You mean the book that talks about a talking serpent?

Mbanu

Lol.....Talking serpent...wow!!

My point exactly.....anyways, a man cannot aim beyond his sight.. Enjoy your evening atheist..

1 Like

Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Lol.....Talking serpent...wow!!

My point exactly.....anyways, a man cannot aim beyond his sight.. Enjoy your evening atheist..
But understanding Jesus died isn't beyond human comprehension?
Now that you heard of a talking serpent, you are quickly looking for an escape root to say "it's metaphorical and allegorical"

1 Like

Re: Cain And Abel by butterflyl1on: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Now that you heard of a talking serpent, you are quickly looking for an escape root to say "it's metaphorical and allegorical"

I thought you said you had something to do offline? Why are you a very dishonest fellow?

So you actually lied so you can run from me ba?

oloriburuku somebody grin
Re: Cain And Abel by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

You need the holy spirit to understand

just like you need Advaita to understand Hinduism
Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I thought you said you had something to do offline? Why are you a very dishonest fellow?

So you actually lied so you can run from me ba?

oloriburuku somebody grin
LoL
Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Hahahahahahaha funny you.
Re: Cain And Abel by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
TheCarpenter:

Escape route??

From you?? Are you trying to be condescending?

Or are you referring to someone else??

I've had conversation with atheist online and offline...I don't enjoy it much because most of their points and angle of discussion are usually centred more on insults, gloating, and lame attempt to disprove God's existence from just the angle of insulting Christianity(biblical records)
It usually ends up like desperate childish show of insulting capability rather than proving the existence or non existence of God based of so many existing facts and records that have been existing BC and AD....

1 Like

Re: Cain And Abel by TheCarpenter(m): 8:19pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Escape route??

I've had conversation with atheist online and offline...I don't enjoy it much because most of their points and angle of discussion are usually centred more on insults, gloating, and lame attempt to disprove God's existence from just the angle of insulting Christianity(biblical records)
It usually ends up like desperate childish show of insulting capability rather than proving the existence or non existence of God based of so many existing facts and records that have been existing BC and AD....
Okay thank you
Re: Cain And Abel by hopefulLandlord: 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Escape route??

"existing facts and records that have been existing BC and AD"

1. what is God?

2. would you be so kind to tell us those "facts" and records that proves the existence of whatever definition you give?
Re: Cain And Abel by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

"existing facts and records that have been existing BC and AD"

would you be so kind to tell us those "facts"?

My brotherrrrr...you expect you and I to have a constructive discussion on a topic based on records and search I only have gone thru which u want me to give to you now??.. even one part of these records: the biblical data with just 66books and less than 250pages which is available to everyone without stress of compilation, You haven't even read it...

Like I said, it will only end in a childish show insulting prowess

1 Like

Re: Cain And Abel by Martinez19(m): 8:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:

My brotherrrrr...you expect you and I to have a constructive discussion on a topic based on records and search I only have gone thru which u want me to give to you now??.. even one part of these records: the biblical data with just 66books and less than 250pages which is available to everyone without stress of compilation, You haven't even read it...

SMH
Re: Cain And Abel by hopefulLandlord: 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
1StopRudeness:

I'm not in the habit of insulting, that you perhaps engaged rude or condescending atheists doesn't mean all atheists are like that, seems you're committing a fallacy called "Fallacy of Composition" in which you assumed something true for some is definitely true for all i.e if all the atheists you've discussed with are tall, that doesn't mean you start assuming all atheists around the world are tall but that's exactly what you seem to be doing here

we did read the Bible, almost every atheist on Nairaland are former Christians so I'm flummoxed by your assertion

so again I ask what those "facts" are

7 Likes

Re: Cain And Abel by sonofthunder: 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
And the Lord said to Cain, Why are you angry? And why do you look sad and depressed and dejected?

7If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin crouches at your door; its desire is for you, but you must master it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cain And Abel by segunojo866: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

honestly am frustrated of hearing about a Jewish man. angry
Re: Cain And Abel by segunojo866: 1:33am On Oct 03, 2017
sonofthunder:
And the Lord said to Cain, Why are you angry? And why do you look sad and depressed and dejected?

7If you do well, will you not be accepted? And if you do not do well, sin crouches at your door; its desire is for you, but you must master it.
sonoflucifer is your distant cousin tongue
Re: Cain And Abel by segunojo866: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm not in the habit of insulting, that you perhaps engaged rude or condescending atheists doesn't mean all atheists are like that, seems you're committing a fallacy called "Fallacy of Composition" in which you assumed something true for some is definitely true for all i.e if all the atheists you've discussed with are tall, that doesn't mean you start assuming all atheists around the world are tall but that's exactly what you seem to be doing here

we did read the Bible, almost every atheist on Nairaland are former Christians so I'm flummoxed by your assertion

so again I ask what those "facts" are
hopefulandlord god is really mysterious
Re: Cain And Abel by sonofthunder: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2017
segunojo866:
sonoflucifer is your distant cousin tongue
huh?

(1) (Reply)

David Wood Explains Why Muslims Kill Fellow Muslims (VIDEO) / Traditional Worshipers (ncatw)/anual Saraka Rituals / Cross-over Night: Enenche Releases Shocking 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.