Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (13736 Views)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / The Difference Between Abel's And Cain's Sacrifice / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by EternalBeing: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2019
Alright, think of Cain and Abel as being "one" person. A man. I know they are 2 seperate men, 2 sons from same womb, but bear with me for a second...

To start with, we need to remember that no matter how long you we live in this temporary life, we shall die to later receive the reward of immortality or permanent death. Whether your current life is long or short does not matter, what matters is whether you use it to earn eternal life or not. Jesus did not even lived up to 35 years before he died to show us that the length of life doesn't not really matter, but the focus should be to use this current short Life to please our CREATOR so that we can receive the original Purpose for which HE created us; to live forever. Enoch and Elijah showed us that humans can please HIM so much and earn immortality without seeing death, raptured. Rapture is about to happen, are you focused on living a holy life? Or has the decaying glitz and seductive deceitful technology of this ephemeral world deceived you to neglect your eternal Soul?

Cain is the "old man" (born first).

Abel is the "new man" (born last).

Cain was a murderer.
The old you...

Abel died for his faith and lives forever as testified by his speaking blood.
The new you that received eternal Life in Christ through holiness...

Cain is "the beast". He acts like an animal. Before "I" was saved I was the beast. I sat on the throne in my own temple declaring that I was god -running/ruining my own life as a king. 2 Thessalonians 2:4
Unknowingly, -worshiping Satan by doing so...
The old you...

Abel lived for the Lord.
After I was saved I let Jesus walk into HIS Temple (my body, HIS Breath is my Life) and set down on the throne of my heart in the Holy of Holies.
My heart is now the ark of the covenant. -It's where I keep God's Law.
The new you...

Cain is the "son of perdition". The Devil entered into him. He went into his temple, and sat down on the throne to run the kingdom.
The old you...

Abel was the "son of God". Jesus lived in him. He let Jesus enter into His temple and sit on the throne to run the kingdom.
The new you...

The kingdom of God comes without observation.

The temple of God is your body.

1 Corrinthians 3:16:17
16. Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and the Spirit of God dwelleth within you?
17. If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is Holy, which temple are ye.

The god you have chosen sits on the throne in your temple. Is it you or Jesus?

You can only have peace when you let Jesus sit on the throne in your temple. The peace that passes all understanding. Abel received eternal life.
The new you...

You would only have short-lived enjoyment and war when you let satan sit on the throne in your temple. No rest... He comes to steal, kill, and destroy your right to live forever. Cain fell for eternal death.
The old you...

When Jesus came, He came to permanently bring us up out of Egypt once and for all. Moses' name means "to bring up out of".

Egypt is a desolate land of fake spiritual enlightenment through which satan hijack souls, full of sand, very little water, and a deceived man sitting in a temple declaring himself as god. Idols and monuments "to men" standing everywhere. The day you chose to sit on the throne of your heart, a demon takes over. The real Pharaoh was a demonic marine authority that the great CREATOR of Heaven and Earth killed in Exodus 7:21, the physical king Pharaoh was just a figurehead puppet used by the marine demon to manipulate Humanity. Read that and think about it, how can just ONE Fish die and the whole river turned to blood?
Those pyramids were man-made mountains. A mountain in the Bible represents a kingdom.
So they represent man-made kingdoms. Basically Egypt is Earth...

All the "old men" had to die in the desert including Moses.
The old you...

All the "new men" would go into the Promised Land.
The new you...

The "Promised Land" represents "Heaven".

Only your Creator deserves to permanently sit on the Throne on your heart. The devil's subtle trick remains same through all ages, he hijack authority over souls by promising them false freedom. Adam was baited away from his Creator by the promise that he shall become independent of YAHWEH, he became dependent of satan by obeying his lying voice. Many feminists are being baited always with lie of becoming independent of Man, so they become dependent on satan. He that manufacture a car or phone tells how to get the best of it. HE that created us told us how to make best of our Humanity.

Contentment; obedience is great wisdom. Abel permanently submitted the throne of his heart to the Source of Life and earned eternal Life, while Cain lost his eternal life by trying to take the place of Source of Life in his own life.
Matthew 16:25 "For whoever wants to save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it." Surrender your life permanently to the Messiah today, and never cease to invite/pray the Holy Spirit to take permanent Control of your thoughts and the Source of your thought. Remain blessed, holy and rapturable in Jesus Name.
Shalom!

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by EternalBeing: 3:28am On Dec 29, 2019
HalleluYAH!!!

No promotion without examination, no immortality without trials of Life and temptation from Satan. Even Jesus went throught it. No Cross, no Crown. Don't let Satan use temporary goodygoody of this short life to hijack your right to live forever. Directly or indirectly, Don't sell your eternal Soul. You are worth far more than technology, silver gold or money. Accept Jesus today and relentlessly pray Holy Sprit to take permanently control of your thoughts and Source of thoughts. Shalom!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by EternalBeing: 3:28am On Dec 29, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!
Read:
Erroneous Expectation that make Christians backslide:
https://www.nairaland.com/5508005/erroneous-expectation-caused-many-backslide

The Secret of Witches, Wizardry and Witchcraft: https://www.nairaland.com/5406098/secret-truth-witchcraft-everyone-should

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by ExoticPlanner(f): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Very eye-opening. Thanks a bunch.

6 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Cain is the "son of perdition". The Devil entered into him. He went into his temple, and sat down on the throne to run the kingdom.
The old you...

Abel was the[b] "son of God[/b]". Jesus lived in him. He let Jesus enter into His temple and sit on the throne to run the kingdom.
The new you..
Two DIFFERENT individuals from the SAME Womb!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by bazzyblings: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
grin
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
ExoticPlanner:
Very eye-opening. Thanks a bunch.
You can say that again ma'm!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by sotall(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Total hogwash and fairy tales spiced up with superstitious imaginations.

I cherish those days when we crowd around grandma telling us superstitious stories and folklores than listening to the hogwash by the original poster.

The African man has been enslaved by religion and it is the chief reason why he isnt progressing.

The African man expends all his mental energy and time on religious hopes and imaginary tales.

What a sad time be in this part of the world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by sunshineV(f): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2020
Finally, a thread I don't have to accept someone I've never seen as my lord before I can comment. christianity and islam is like APC & PDP

Both of dem na scam. E sure me say i holy pass some if them cus I'm sure I'll never Wanna kill someone bcus dey dont see things the way i see it. I can't even kill chicken

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by TheWalkingMind: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
I'll read and edit later.

Okay, I've read.

The OP make good points, though erratically made through illogical analogy. Irrespective of how, the message holds true.

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Jackyboy: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
My eyes heavy me abeg........ Abeg somebody summarise
shocked
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by jesusbaby28: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Hmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Mokason28: 8:47am On Jan 19, 2020
Like if you couldn’t read to the end and share if you read to the end let’s settle this once and for all wink

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Lonelyhrt1(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2020

Religious post can make me laugh, it makes me laugh at the fo0lishness of Nigerians and Africans, religion are all men ideas, no almighty interfere in the affairs of men. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Lamasta(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2020
By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh.

Hebrews 8:11

Abel an example of FAITH...

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by StrikeBack(m): 8:50am On Jan 19, 2020
??

Una don start with all these Sunday Sunday yeye topics

Na by force
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by kushercain: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2020
EternalBeing:
HalleluYAH!!!

AMEN!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by judgementyard(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Thanks @op

4 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Lonelyhrt1(m): 8:51am On Jan 19, 2020
So your god allowed devil to enter into Cain, the first child to be born into this world, those this make any sense to you

1 Like

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Imstrong2(m): 8:53am On Jan 19, 2020
I will rather put in my own context,........... :"the Adamic nature in every body" sad
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by DennisEche(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2020
post=85919164:

You can say that again ma'm!
q
Go and masturbate on buharis thread pls

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by crowniran(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2020
Happy Sunday brethren

Do you want to get a skill in web development and WordPress? Or Adobe illustrator?
I can give you access to premium courses for 2,500naira on udemy. Check my signature for contact

2 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by kingmeme: 8:59am On Jan 19, 2020
uh
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by onlyboyson(m): 9:01am On Jan 19, 2020
THE KIN CAIN WEY KILL ABEL NO BE KOBOKO NA BAD BELLE WE START FROM ANAMBRA REACH SOKOTO
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by Koladepounds: 9:02am On Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys . To join 1x bet with awesome bonus in your first deposit and cash out dm for the link WhatsApp @070610093480
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by OyinO: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2020
Useless expired religious balderdash. It was not called, "BOOK OF MY BIBLE STORIES" for nothing. Nothing but expired fables, myths and legends.
Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by fasho01(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Nice correlation

4 Likes

Re: The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being by ednut1(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2020
Who did cain and abel mate with Eve

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“We Should Spend Less On Ourselves And More On Others” –T.B Joshua Tells Pastors / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? / Is It A Sacrilege To Name A Child "JESUS"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.