Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures (26008 Views)

More Pictures As Buhari Receives Jonathan At The Presidential Villa / Dino Melaye Visits Goodluck Jonathan At His Residence, Shares Adorable Photos / Dino Melaye Visits Ailing Veteran Actor/broadcaster, Sadiq Daba, Gifts Him N1m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 6:51am On Oct 03, 2017
DLuciano:
see your thinking, no wonder kogi state is so backward, if the irresponsible scally wag like Dino is all kogi has got to offer as its celebrated leaders then its a pity kogi is doomed if nothing is done about it.
what necessary step has your president taken to liberate the suffering masses, what has opportunist bello done to liberate his ppl most especially the civil servants from abject poverty, when the head is confuse the tail must be useless as well, young man I don't play tribal polities rather I support good governance, go to his constituency u will know he is better than 2/3 of his colleagues in blue chamber...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by poseidon12: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2017
South Africa is a beautiful and very clean country. The Afrikaans did a great job developing it inspite of the apartheid system. I wish I can say the same thing about Nigeria.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by DLuciano: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
what necessary step has your president taken to liberate the suffering masses, what has opportunist bello done to liberate his ppl most especially the civil servants from abject poverty, when the head is confuse the tail must be useless as well, young man I don't play tribal polities rather I support good governance, go to his constituency u will know he is better than 2/3 of his colleagues in blue chamber...
this is not the issue of the presidency, every one knows we have a mediocre as a president, but at least some governors has taken up the challenge to bring development to their states. I don't want to talk about bello, I know he is another poor character in kogi, but dino has continued to show up his childishness in the public, I think he should be more mature.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2017
DLuciano:
this is not the issue of the presidency, every one knows we have a mediocre as a president, but at least some governors has taken up the challenge to bring development to their states. I don't want to talk about bello, I know he is another poor character in kogi, but dino has continued to show up his childishness in the public, I think he should be more mature.
everybody cant be the same, Dino has his life to live, Dino is a swaggerer even b4 he became a senator , a leopard will never change his spots, the questions that suppose to be a concern to you, Dino is he representing his constituency effectively
we have many sleeping senators in blue chamber Eg TA Orji, since he became a senator he have never push a bill or even contribute , Dino many bill has been sponsored under his name, he is representing well... Bello is a clown
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by linusbnn(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
muykem:
Very unfortunate that this Is senator of federal Republic of Nigeria.

Make he hang himself because he be senator?. Work hand bro and enjoy life too. No be him cause Nigeria problems.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by Udstar(m): 9:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Cholls:
my brother which kind senator be dis na

lols
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by shegie(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2017
see the senator that forged certificate
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by Littlemann73: 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Distinguished personalities should try to respect their status. The Senate is not a showbiz outfit for all I know.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by abuaaliyah(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2017
oga senator, are you going for competition
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by kt110(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
the most useless senator in Nigeria shege
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by kt110(m): 12:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
na comedian fit you not nigerian senator tolotolo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 1:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am I seeing Johnny Bravo here....menace to the society !

muykem:
Very unfortunate that this Is senator of federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Am I seeing Johnny Bravo here ? Menace to the society !

40ng:
More : http://www.viviangist.ng/dino-melaye-mandela-square/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
How I wish he is representing your state and village people.
Jagz16:
Because he is a senator does that mean he shouldn't flex his life ? Abeg make una free the soft man ...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by ogbeniolola: 8:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eeeeyah!...Desperately touching places of his dreams before his unstoppable recall!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by ogbeniolola: 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
Eeeeyah!...Dino is desperately touching all his dream places before his unstoppable recall!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by PrinceKenne(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
Not really a senator but an errand boy to Sarraki and co.
Big shame to the upper house and the fools that sent the fools to a sacred chamber.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Visits Mandela Square Shares More Pictures by dosdasilva1: 11:50pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ride on My Senator.. Nigerians often think in an absurd way, Go and make your own money and stop hating

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Pandora: Inside The Secret Offshore Companies, London Properties Of Bello-Koko / IGP: Anambra Election Must Hold, Those Who Attacked Odili’s Home In Our Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.