Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) (26055 Views)

Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Reno Omokri Meets With Atiku Abubakar (Photos) / Meet Zainab Ahmed, Biography, Profile, Age, Finance Minister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Reno Omokri attended the Conservatives Party Conference in Manchester. He was pictures with Theresa May at the event.

See photos after the cut

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/reno-omokri-pictured-with-theresa-may.html?m=1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by HITTED(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
That woman can't stay this close to Buhari for a selfie. Not because he's a Jihadist but because he has mouth odour.

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
It's extremely easy to gain access to these people.

They board same trains with their citizens, eat same food, drive same cars, go to same schools and, most importantly, use same hospitals with them.

Now, beam your searchlight on Nigeria and everything is the opposite. Buhari would tell you his children are abroad "because I can afford it," and then Lai Moh'd would tell you that you have no right to know of your president's health status or the amount of the nation's money burnt in presidential treatments.

Come near the president and Buratai would send soldiers to come kill you. I think these European LEADERS know that power is transient, something our RULERS never recognise.

I feel bad that I am angry and have to criticise our president a lot these days, but it seems I cannot help it. We have to keep talking until they hear us. And repent!

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by ChineseBuggati3(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
All these European leaders are too humble,no wonder God bless them

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by whitebeard(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
So...well that's his reno doing his thing....!!

Good for him..!
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Cholls(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
HITTED:
That woman can't stay that close to Buhari for a selfie. Not because he's a Jihadist but because he has mouth odour.
my brother I swear to slap u dey hunger me

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
When is reno coming back to Nigeria?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Easy life
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by shaddoww: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2017
This is why they always give our leaders d wrong advice, cos dey hold dual citizenship n can always run to other places.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2017
How did dis people made it to d top?
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Aragon: 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
HITTED:
That woman can't stay this close to Buhari for a selfie. Not because he's a Jihadist but because he has mouth odour.

And you think Theresa May has a government? At least Buhari has one, watch May fall like a stark of Cards in a minute

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:25pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ok. seen and noted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Reno d comedian....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Financialfree: 10:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
shaddoww:
This is why they always give our leaders d wrong advice, cos dey hold dual citizenship n can always run to other places.
confused felo
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
He begged her for a picture.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by OBku4(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
shocked

U sure say no be him sugar mummy?
D way she dey smile for their pics get better K leg
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by zodd(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
funny man
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by soath(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
umarshehu58:
Goan beg for yours! grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by dionflex: 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
HITTED:

Seriously?
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:38pm On Oct 02, 2017
umarshehu58:

yes agreed but go and beg buhari one and see what sss, dss, sars, mobile police will do to your face.

Get sense abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2017
soath:
Goan beg for yours! grin

I don't beg for cheap something like this. If you wanna beg, beg for something meaningful

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by hardywaltz(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
So?
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
MTKbudapest:

yes agreed but go and beg buhari one and see what sss, dss, sars, mobile police will do to your face.

Get sense abeg
Na your sense i dey use na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
Reno,
Good job, but for God's sake.....

Line up your hair properly and cut a clean beard. Shake off the creek image and look like somebody that grew up in Yorubaland. angry
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by PapaBaby: 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
I will pay any nairalander #200,000 if they can stay close to Tinubu for a selfie like this.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6051282_344343_jpegbb499c06ac9c7beeb99d9495892e7e24

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 02, 2017
Fool.
What is he doing in the UK attending the convention of the racist Conservative party?

The same UK that is facilitating Kanu and his IPOB terrorism in Nigeria.

The same UK that lured PMB in January only to poison him in London.

This fool should look around him ask why he appears to the only black face in the entire venue.

The idiot is there to provide the racist white devil Theresa May to appear friendly approachable to Nigerian back home whilst she has her immigration squads hunting Nigerians down like criminals to be deported.

Never be decieved by the white devil's smile, they can smile at you as they stab you in the back

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by jchioma: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2017
So Reno is a conservative now? Well, good for him, if it helps his career.
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by xtgozie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2017
Aragon:

And you think Theresa May has a government? At least Buhari has one, watch May fall like a stark of Cards in a minute
For your mind you have consoled yourself? With this useless comment

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by xtgozie(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2017
umarshehu58:
Go and beg for your own
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by Aragon: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
xtgozie:

For your mind you have consoled yourself? With this useless comment

I dont need to, I live there what about you?
Re: Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos) by xtgozie(m): 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2017
umarshehu58:

I don't beg for cheap something like this. If you wanna beg, beg for something meaningful
Like?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Hit By The Current Situation in Nigeria? / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees / Protest Against Religious Extremism In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.