Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! (4654 Views)

List Of Popular Wordpress Errors And How To Correct It / 6 Reasons Your Website Is Not Generating Traffic And How To Fix Them / Get A Stunning Website From Us And Receive Money In Naira, US Dollars And Pounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hi, Webmasters, Post Ur Beloved Website And Get Ratings Based On Percentage, Find Out Ur Errors And How To Fix Them.<^>
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by MurderEnglish(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2017
Help me look at [url]goldgap.com[/url]
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:
Help me look at [url]goldgap.com[/url]
GoldCap.Com-75%
Some Errors-
+Speed Test Failed 49%-Website Load Is Slow.
+No Homepage Sitemap Link
+Description Is Not Explanatory

Solutions-
*. Reduce HomePage Content
*. Add Sitemap In Homepage- If You've Added it at the search engine's crawler site then it isn't much of a p.
*. Add An Informative Description
For More Details visit an seo optimizing site.

Things To Do
+ Add Meta Tags
+ Add Meta Author
+ Move Header Pic To The Top( To Make Ur Site More Organized)
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by MurderEnglish(m): 7:31pm On Oct 02, 2017
UltimateBlogger:

GoldCap.Com-75%
Some Errors-
+Speed Test Failed 49%-Website Load Is Slow.
+No Homepage Sitemap Link
+Description Is Not Explanatory

Solutions-
*. Reduce HomePage Content
*. Add Sitemap In Homepage- If You've Added it at the search engine's crawler site then it isn't much of a p.
*. Add An Informative Description
For More Details visit an seo optimizing site.
What software did you use for this analysis?
It was not done manually
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 7:36pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:

What software did you use for this analysis?
It was not done manually

No SoftWare Used!!

Try To Add A Disclaimer(Optional)
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by MurderEnglish(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2017
UltimateBlogger:

No SoftWare Used!!
Did you actually load the site yourelf and what criteria do you use to grade site speed?
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
MurderEnglish:

Did you actually load the site yourelf and what criteria do you use to grade site speed?

Used A Browser Plugin
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by MurderEnglish(m): 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
UltimateBlogger:

No SoftWare Used!!

Try To Add A Disclaimer(Optional)

There's a disclaimer bro, you didn't check anything sir
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Ruggedfitness: 1:01am On Oct 03, 2017
MurderEnglish:

There's a disclaimer bro, you didn't check anything sir

I just checked your blog and I really loved it. But ultimateblogger is right... You don't have disclaimer

You pop-up subscription is too big.. I have to scroll through it and most reader would not want to do that
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Ruggedfitness: 1:02am On Oct 03, 2017
UltimateBlogger:

Used A Browser Plugin

Please go through www.realfitbody.com
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by tennytwins(m): 1:37am On Oct 03, 2017
Pls help me check www.wenaija.com
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by MurderEnglish(m): 8:02am On Oct 03, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

I just checked your blog and I really loved it. But ultimateblogger is right... You don't have disclaimer

You pop-up subscription is too big.. I have to scroll through it and most reader would not want to do that
Scroll down to the bottom, click on 'legal', there you'll see privacy policy, terms of service and disclaimer.

How was the site speed? I'll redo the pop-up, it's from the logo
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by ProsperUSA: 8:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Ok review the website on my signature. Click on the website on my signature to review. I'm waiting
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Ur Website Is Pretty Slow because of the many items on ur homepage
You could reduce them slightly
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Tittusstar22(m): 12:07pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Tittusstar22(m): 12:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

pls whats the name of your blog template
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
Tittusstar22:
check www.wazobiatvnews.com
Ur website is good but the tags of posts are blocking some posts title, you could start there to organize the little problems of ur site not mentioned here

1 Like

Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by sisli: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 1:32pm On Oct 07, 2017
ProsperUSA:
Ok review the website on my signature. Click on the website on my signature to review. I'm waiting
Your Naija Network is quite good but there is a 'Create New Topic' Link running around your website.
Organize that little p now
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 2:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
sisli:
https://sislinigeria.com
You could put a contact us form in a page in your website, and there are many <h4>'s in ur website, this reduces ur Google so rank.
Try reducing them
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by PRINCEHPXP(m): 12:14am On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by UltimateBlogger: 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
PRINCEHPXP:
https://skyloaded.com
You have three recent posts' list and that reduces the speed of loading ur homepage and it also makes indexing ur site harder. Try removing the last two recent posts list and reduce the number of items on the first list by quarter, the list does give a reader a wider range of reading options, but when they see items they saw before they might be reluctant to visit ur site again.
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by wealthpower(m): 4:33am On Oct 09, 2017
And me too sir, www.gisttrend.tk
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Eze2000(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2017
I see and acknowledge your helpers bro,

Need your help seriously. my site is blogger, abandoned it for 3 months but not in d process of cleaning it up for use but just last I discovered an issue. The bloody thing is misbehaving again.

I set 20 posts on homepage and 16 on for
low up pages but it never shows more than 10 posts per page and its even some posts! Going from page 1(homepage) to page 2 is like jumping 8 of my articles....that's a whole page!

the template is a free version which a friend recoded for me and so I keep wondering if he made a mistake somewhere.

I came here looking for good blogger mag template before I saw your tread. pls help. my blog link is live in my signature
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by Kingvick: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2017
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 6:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Kingvick:
Check http://yukhub.com
Nothing is seriously wrong with ur site except its slow self, code it well and also tweak your code a little more so that it doesn't look like Nairaland's carbon copy
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 6:56am On Oct 11, 2017
wealthpower:
And me too sir, www.gisttrend.tk
Pls reduce the number of Latest posts in ur site a little, it makes your site slow and it should have a catchy pic beside it, so that users would be prompted to click the links there, ur site is good for mobile!
Re: Post Your Website And Receive Rating, Errors And How To Fix Them!!! by FrenzyBlogger(m): 6:59am On Oct 11, 2017
valentineuwakwe:
please check www.valentine202.com
Valentine, ur site is good but it is slow and the excerpts are a little too much..... And ur description escapes the pic behind it, that makes ur site a little unprofessional. Your website is partially good!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Investing In Teak Trees / Uganda Plans Tax On Social Media Use From July / Linda Ikeji's Blog Vs Nairaland:come And Be Enlightened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.