Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! (1989 Views)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. / Tecno K9 Plus Or L9 Plus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Miraculousamuel(m): 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2017
The phone is just some weeks old. But the issue I have with it is that it could consume data alot!. Even after restricting unnecessary background Data and the likes, i still have issues with this so called "Android System".. Zaps data like mad...
I'm a Data seller, the fear of this thing ruining my business don dey do me already. I load 1gb every week.

Wanna know if it's general or i need to do something fast.

Kindly help if you could. Thanks!

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by MizMyColi(f): 9:26pm On Oct 02, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
The phone is just some weeks old. But the issue I have with it is that it could consume data alot!. Even after restricting unnecessary background Data and the likes, i still have issues with this so called "Android System".. Zaps data like mad...
I'm a Data seller, the fear of this thing ruining my business don dey do me already. I load 1gb every week.

Hi there.
Good evening.

I think you need to delete some of the needless apps that came with the phone.
There are a ton of them. You should delete...one by one.
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
I also face it.

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Miraculousamuel(m): 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Hi there.
Good evening.

Done that long ago, abi how do i rectify this now? *sobs*.

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Miraculousamuel(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
TechEnthusiast:
I also face it.

Bros abeg you no get problem joor.. Jez minimise the use of your Uc browser or better still restrict background running of the app.
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2017
Miraculousamuel:

Bros abeg you no get problem joor.. Jez minimise the use of your Uc browser or better still restrict background running of the app.
I was talking about the Android system,not the apps.
I am not a newbie
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Miraculousamuel(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

I am not a newbie

Ha.. E gba mi.. I wasn't abusing you bro. No offence intended. Just saying that the amount of data your Android System consumes is lesser to mine, seeing that is Uc browser that's eating up your data most. Dahz all
.. E Ma binu Sir.

We're both looking for solution anyways..
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by SunnyJose(m): 11:29pm On Oct 02, 2017
check your apps .. usage of cellular data in the background.
also your play store settings. disable auto update apps... put eyes on ur dowload manager and always watch ur data bar...

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Ay92(m): 11:30pm On Oct 02, 2017
Same thing as mine, the phone makes me revert to my small l5 a lot of times
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Kingxway: 10:01am On Oct 08, 2017
Users of Tecno L9 plus. Please do you have any Whatsapp group for this phone?

My phone google music player has refused to display music
Ay92:
Same thing as mine, the phone makes me revert to my small l5 a lot of times
SunnyJose:
also your play store settings. disable auto update apps... put eyes on ur dowload manager and always watch ur data bar...
Miraculousamuel:

Ha.. E gba mi.. I wasn't abusing you bro. No offence intended. Just saying that the amount of data your Android System consumes is lesser to mine, seeing that is Uc browser that's eating up your data most. Dahz all
.. E Ma binu Sir.

We're both looking for solution anyways..
TechEnthusiast:

I am not a newbie
MizMyColi:

Hi there.
Good evening.

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Ay92(m): 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingxway:

I doubt if there's any functioning whatsapp group, I'm willing to join too, or if possible, we should create one.
I don't use Google music player so I have no solution to that.
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Kingxway: 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Ay92:

I doubt if there's any functioning whatsapp group, I'm willing to join too, or if possible, we should create one.
I don't use Google music player so I have no solution to that.
Ok bro. I think we should create a thread for that. Ok thanks. But what do you use to play music?
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Xymc1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
Miraculousamuel:

My brother used to experience the same with his new Tecno L9plus, tried all methods including restricting background data and installing a data restriction app, all to no avail... He did some research and found out that some of the apps on the phone such as Facebook mobile app, messenger, instagram and other installed apps, both system and user were the ones zapping the data through that Android OS you see

Though i don't fully understand it, the fix he used was to wipe the phone(factory reset) after which he skipped setting up playstore/googleplay and now i can tell u with all certainty that he enjoys the phone waay better than before, no such thing as data zapping, he used" Data manager app" to confirm this fact...

As for downloading apps now ,he uses "Blackmart app" now
Hope this helps!
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by SunnyJose(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2017
Kingxway:

You may update the app.. .
Shutdown your device. Power it on thereafter
Or let me recommend this app

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by omoalajah(m): 7:21pm On Oct 08, 2017
This should free some ram
Miraculousamuel:

Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by omoalajah(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
Try this
SunnyJose:
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by missslimzy(f): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2017
I play my music with boom player
Kingxway:
Ok bro. I think we should create a thread for that. Ok thanks. But what do you use to play music?
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by missslimzy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 08, 2017
Restrict the apps using mobile data
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by datyorubaboy: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2017
refer to the tips suggested
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Kingxway: 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2017
missslimzy:
I play my music with boom player
Ok dear
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Kingxway: 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
SunnyJose:

You may update the app.. .
Shutdown your device. Power it on thereafter
Or let me recommend this app
Ok bro. Thanks.

Works fine now. Don't know why it happens occasionally. Happened before and I updated it before it started working fine. This time, I didn't do anything to it. I think I should try the app you recommend
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Ay92(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2017
Kingxway:
There are "non-functional" threads for it already, though a whatsapp group is not a bad idea.
PS. I use black player, power amp and boom player
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by Irenemmeso(f): 7:57am On Oct 09, 2017
you bought all these cheat data, it doesn't last do normal subscription
Re: Help With My Tecno L9 Plus!!! by investigator007: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2017
Miraculousamuel:

I don't think it's general cos I use a tecno spark, it doesn't consume this much data. Check your apps, uninstall unecessary apps you are not using.

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Iphone 4s For Sale / Oukitel U18 >> Iphone X Look Alike For Just 70k / New Update Available For The Infinix Phone Master App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.