Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,278 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. (8913 Views)

Battle Of The Power Kings: Tecno Pouvoir 2 Vs Tecno L9 Plus / Tecno L9 Plus Scam Please Help / Tecno K9 Plus Or L9 Plus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by bukkie01: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2018
Help my Tecno L9 Plus battery has drained completely and is now refusing to charge. Whenever I have this problem with my previous phone I normally boost it with an external desktop charger and it will start charging again. However, this phone has an inbuilt battery so I can't boost it with external charger. What do I do. I have tried charging it for hours also with different batteries but it's still not charging.
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by scarycuteface(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Do u have the original charger? Try using that. It should come up if you haven't gotten any solution yet
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by Yusuf54: 8:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
It could be ur B3
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by sureinfo: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
bukkie01:
Help my Tecno L9 Plus battery has drained completely and is now refusing to charge. Whenever I have this problem with my previous phone I normally boost it with an external desktop charger and it will start charging again. However, this phone has an inbuilt battery so I can't boost it with external charger. What do I do. I have tried charging it for hours also with different batteries but it's still not charging.
if your device has refused to come on take it to Carl care
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by thaparadise(m): 9:59am On Aug 10, 2018
Plug the charger in a UPS.... That's how I normally charge my own
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by missslimzy(f): 2:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Take it to tecno carlcare
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by omoalajah(m): 3:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Take it to the nearest tecno carlcare nearest to you
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by datyorubaboy: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
Go to tecno carlcare in your area
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by BillyBeckham: 2:58am On Sep 07, 2018
You could try below solution:
Pull out the charging line of the mobile phone and plug it in. If the charging is responsive, it may be caused by poor contact of the data cable interface of the mobile phone.
If the charging cable is plugged in again, the phone will not respond. Change the charging cable. If it can be charged, the charging cable is broken.
If you change the charging cable and don't respond, try changing the charger. If you can charge it, then the charger is broken and the phone is not charged.
If you change the charger, the phone still can't charge, and the other person's mobile phone is charged with this charger. It means that there is a problem inside your mobile phone. If there is a problem with the system, it will cause the battery to be charged. A mobile phone battery management software to fix it, if you can't, you can also brush the machine.
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by virginboy90(m): 5:56am On Sep 07, 2018
Change ur phone charging downboard which is sold for #500
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by Techm8: 8:57am On Sep 07, 2018
Most likely a charging port issue. Get it fixed
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by KASZYLIEZ: 9:03am On Sep 07, 2018
guys pls who knw a trusted dealer dt can sell infinix flash charger to me or any other original charger dt flash charge?
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by Realboygenius(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2018
Take it to Carlcare.
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by udemzyudex(m): 8:04am On Sep 11, 2018
Change your USB cable, if problem persist then change the charging board, its most likely going to be the problem.
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 12, 2019
udemzyudex:
Change your USB cable, if problem persist then change the charging board, its most likely going to be the problem.
Have changed d downbirad and its now charging slow. Takes 8hours to charge as against previous 1 hrs plus fast charge. Help
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by chingle5(m): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2020

Have changed d downbirad and its now charging slow. Takes 8hours to charge as against previous 1 hrs plus fast charge. Help

you you even have lucky at least your own is 8 hours my own is 14 hours complete before it charge full but now the stupid phone is not charging not oning i have change that down board 2 times no improvement to the slow charging nonsense
Re: Help My Tecno L9 Plus Is Not Charging. by chingle5(m): 2:00pm On Feb 07, 2020
please dont mind any useless person that say you should take it to carlcare ...... those people are higher killer, small problem they will charge you money that you can use to get a new phone just take it to all those computer village engineers in ikeja or meet one in the engineer section and the charging issue is the charging ic while the slow charging you need to tell the engineer to boost the charging speed hope you meet engineer that know work

(1) (Reply)

Ininix Hot 2 Multitasking / The New Glo Jumbo Package Look Like Scam... / What Makes Your Mobile Phone Special?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.