Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,742 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? (7698 Views)

Don't Quit Blogging Because You Ain't Earning. Try This / Why Many People Quit Blogging / Should I Quit Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 8:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
My Fellow Webmasters. I've been blogging for six years now with no earnings. Even the adsense ads I thought would pay off have also failed me. My website has a global rank of 4m with monthly earnings of about $7 dollar while my monthly subscription is 2k.

My website is http://www.wazobiawap.com

What advice do you have for me please.

If you are using adsense what is your global rank and monthly earnings?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by BiafranBushBoy: 8:44pm On Oct 02, 2017
yungryder:
My Fellow Webmasters. I've been blogging for six years now with no earnings. Even the adsense ads I thought would pay off have also failed me. My website has a global rank of 4m with monthly earnings of about $7 dollar while my monthly subscription is 2k.

But your signature says otherwise...

HahahahahahahahHha...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 8:47pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hehehe
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by SirLakes: 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
You that can not make 10$/month will now make 500$ on FB dey there dey deceive yourself bros
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
What are you saying la
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by KOKOHANDS: 10:46pm On Oct 02, 2017
At a point, I was in this mess. there and then I understood that what I needed to do then was just to simply quit.

Listen, the blogosphere has greatly changed over the past few years. today, blogging is serious business and needs so much time, energy, money and even connections.

aside from that, it needs thorough research and SEO mastery, both on-page and off-page.

are you ready for all these? if not, quit! if ready, stay. blogging is no more the part-time, lazy Lizzy stuff.. blogging is now FULL TIME BUSINESS ..and you must be ready to make and take it so!

How many hours do you think it takes to create a good post that ranks? let's start from there....

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Days not hours. You are right bro
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Leakdaddy: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2017
6 fu cking years?
Blogging is not just your calling.... Not everyone will make it from blogging

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2017
Do you think there's money in blogging at all?
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Finstar: 11:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
6 what? The devil is a liar.. shocked

You're definitely doing something wrong op.. This time around, to succeed in blogging, you need to

*Be able to write or hire freelancers who will write a well detailed article that solves a problem
*You need to master both on-page and off-page seo
*You need to keep running promotion.. Always share whenever you publish a new post
*Connect to as many bloggers as possible
*Remain Consistent.

I checked out your blog and honestly, I wasn't impressed.. Your post are too short. I don't even know if it's a social media niche blog, a tech blog or business blog.. Lots of unrelated topics.

The blog model that worked years ago isn't working again op.. In my opinion, what's working now is niche blogs.. This is a situation whereby you pick a specific blog niche and blog about it consistently.. Before three months, you'll start ranking on Google especially; if you know what SEO is all about.

Lastly, never stop learning. Blogging entails lots of things. Make sure you're updated about any latest development and don't hesitate to incorporate them, especially if it will help grow your blog.

Don't quit yet. Give it one last chance!

If you need someone to guide you as you venture into blogging, don't forget to call or whatsapp me.. It's free Abeg.. I don't charge to guide people. 0.8.1.6.7.9.7.0.9.6.9

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 12:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Good one. Thank you so much.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by FitnessDoctor: 12:55am On Oct 03, 2017
yungryder:
Good one. Thank you so much.
You said you spend 2k on subscription... I spend 5h every 3 days and that makes it 5k per month (30 days)... Naijasinglegirl spends 10k every month on sub... That is to show you how serious you to be.. Entclass.com.ng and financialwatch spend 18 hours everyday on their blogs... (Many blogger don't even go to church)..

How serious are you truly, if you are doing it just for adsense then you need to have assets, but if you are doing it to create value then you need to build a brand.

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by DanielsParker(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
okay
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Bayajidda1: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
W
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Jh0wsef(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Okay. No wahala.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Bayajidda1: 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
btw
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by ijebuloaded(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2017
Lol
My domain is jz 2yrs... Global rank of 600k, monthly earning frm adsense bou $70-$100
Promotional fee bou 30k monthly

Kindly tell me d problem yu facing bruh!

Possible problem u might be facing

Yu made no promotion bou ur blogs
No social media strategies
No SEO to rank your website on search engines
No Hype
No PageTest
Plagiarism problem...

Visit http://ijebuloaded.com

6yrs jz too much man!

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by concacid: 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
NO.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by okonja(m): 7:45am On Oct 03, 2017
As you wish cool..but you said you are a foolish boy...So I don't care undecided
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by lazeal: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
yungryder:
Do you think there's money in blogging at all?
you are doing it wrong. Don't quit! Just ask someone who knows better than you to teach you the ropes. Failure only means you are not doing something right.

First of, you niche is very important. How you optimize your blog and its contents is very important. Back links is very important. It's a lot of work bro. Serious work.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by crazysam001: 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Buy ur head pan and shovel first. Labourer work is calling you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by chrislilfee(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
join my website and u would not like to quit anymore!! signature below
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Hg
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Biddypearl(f): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2017
its a choice really.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by silasweb(m): 7:51am On Oct 03, 2017
Just make sure you have something else to earn you money
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by pauljumbo: 7:51am On Oct 03, 2017
yungryder:

You don't need to earn for you to blog

The real meaning of a blog is a web diary just document all your ideas and information you have online it will be of benefits to other's

Remove Adsense from your blog it's a waste of time for beginners

Having Adsense in your account when you are starting a blog makes you looks at earning more than giving good content online.

I will advise dont give up but rather blog passively by churning out good information and look for other sources of income to pay your bills.

Lastly goto steemit.com post your content there and comments on post there and also convert your contents to videos and share it on dtube.video do it consistently for a month you will start making 10$ bitcoins daily.

I wish you success never give up life is not easy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by AburoBuhari: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
no be everybody will make it through blogging,some will make it as a Yahoo boy, Do fast and become a G-boy it pays than blogging and with no stress of traffic bla bla

*AburoBuhari*
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by KIDKKY(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Bro, never say never. I just visited your site, it ok....
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by RapportNaija(m): 8:04am On Oct 03, 2017
6 years? No way! Come clean on that!

Go the specific niche way!

And don't depend on AdSense or other nonsense.

Specific niche, strong unique contents of more than 1k words at least. Internal linking, build external links, both in and out, Social media, social bookmarking, guest post and network.

It will take time, but you will get there.

And 2k sub? Must be Glo, and you sure do nothing online.

Last advice, quit! Yeah!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by hirekiller1: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilag.edu.ng And Xvideos.com Made The List Of 100 Most Visited Sites In Nigeria / The Actual Cost For SEO Services In Nigeria / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.