Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? (7690 Views)

Don't Quit Blogging Because You Ain't Earning. Try This / Why Many People Quit Blogging / Should I Quit Blogging? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2017
yungryder:
My Fellow Webmasters. I've been blogging for six years now with no earnings. Even the adsense ads I thought would pay off have also failed me. My website has a global rank of 4m with monthly earnings of about $7 dollar while my monthly subscription is 2k.

My website is http://www.wazobiawap.com

What advice do you have for me please.

If you are using adsense what is your global rank and monthly earnings?

Perhaps you need a new strategy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by inkon: 8:12am On Oct 03, 2017
6 whole years? That's outrageous!

You need the services of seasoned writers who understand the inner secrets of SEO.

Reach me if you are ready. I assure you, the difference will begin to manifest from the first week.

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Dont really know much bout blogging, but i'll advice you not to quit, get feedbacks on your blog, so to know if there's something you are doing wrong (if at all there is)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Kobicove(m): 8:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2017
go Youtube
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by tyup(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2017
okonja:
As you wish cool..but you said you are a foolish boy...So I don't care undecided

Lmao grin grin
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by tyup(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
crazysam001:
Buy ur head pan and shovel first. Labourer work is calling you

see why some people blame God for not succeeding in life undecided when they themselves dont wish other people well
mo gbedi fun yin o boda (I troway yash fr u)

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by ediongadaka(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Bro you have struggle for 6 good years. And you never have sense, you keep buying data 2k every month. Receive sense in Jesus name. That means my stupidity I realized it earlier, after spending all my funs on blog and i never receive 1 naira from this stuff call blog. The way I carry dump am eh. If you have no connection no experts in the filed to work with you, and no money, bro you better run, or you want to be begging people for food.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by iykepromotions: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Do You Know About Domain Flipping? google it or check my signature
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by olowobaba10: 9:36am On Oct 03, 2017
HOW CAN YOU MAKE IT WHEN YOUR BLOG IS ALL ABOUT FACEBOOK AND TWITTER, BE CREATIVE PLS.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by NaijaCover(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=yungryder post=61052142]Do you think there's money in blogging at all?[/quote
There Is Money in blogging
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by kabarka(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Interesting
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by 4igboboy: 9:51am On Oct 03, 2017
bros sell your own info and other digital products on your blog.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by crisycent: 10:06am On Oct 03, 2017
Start bombing....if you know what I mean! wink

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by kabarka(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
Interesting,I need this help and I have a unique niche.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:14am On Oct 03, 2017
Just took a look at some of your content and they lack commercial intent.

Also, do proper keyword research before writing a single word: https://ahrefs.com/blog/keyword-research/

Target low competition, long-tail keywords.

Anyone who is serious about SEO will find this document from Google very enlightening: https:///KeihpV (Search Quality Evaluator Guidelines - Google)

That's a document they sent out to thousands of people they hired to provide feedback on search results.

The part on what they consider to be "authoritative content" was eye-opening for me.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 03, 2017
crisycent:
crisycent:

Only an amateur wouldn't know what bombing is and an sure U've been there before too right?.

Well, visit:www.creativestudioone.com
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by deturla: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2017
Blogging is now serious Business honestly.

For me though, to make it in blogging as it is right now, if you don't have money to run promotions and hire people to do the social media traction kinda thingy for you, learn SEO!

Dear OP, something is seriously wrong and you need to check that out!

I was searching online for Nigerian blogs with domain authority of 40 and above, and finding blogs with such standards is a herculean task, even my blog still dey learn.

Blogging is a full-time job, not a hobby thingy if one wants to make it.

PS: I need bloggers with a decent knowledge of SEO for an urgent GIG, please quote me ASAP and I will check up your blog. Will reply on this same thread if you make the cut. Or should I create another thread for this?
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by pinson(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2017
OP, my advice is to pick a niche and grow by stylishly add more services related to your brand.

My website is motorfixer.com and all I do is to write maintenance tips about cars

1 Like

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Anything in life you only hope to quit simply means one thing or more you haven't been doing well just in keeping above board.

It is better not to have started an enterprise and to have started than to see the need to quit.
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Bodilaw21: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2017
HE IS NOT QUITTING, HE IS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTING HIS BUSINESS, THINK. WHY THE LINK IF HES REALLY QUITTING FOR REAL, THIS OP WANTS A HIGH RANK CONNECTION THATS ALL
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by faithfulfaith9(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Pls don't, try reconsider again
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by bedfordng(m): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
hmmm
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2017
yungryder:
My Fellow Webmasters. I've been blogging for six years now with no earnings. Even the adsense ads I thought would pay off have also failed me. My website has a global rank of 4m with monthly earnings of about $7 dollar while my monthly subscription is 2k.

My website is http://www.wazobiawap.com

What advice do you have for me please.

If you are using adsense what is your global rank and monthly earnings?

Are u doing copy n paste?
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Are u doing copy n paste?
ask the Guy o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by Ugoeze2016: 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
Very correct smiley nothing wrong in that though

Bodilaw21:
HE IS NOT QUITTING, HE IS ADVERTISING AND PROMOTING HIS BUSINESS, THINK. WHY THE LINK IF HES REALLY QUITTING FOR REAL, THIS OP WANTS A HIGH RANK CONNECTION THATS ALL
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by yungryder(m): 1:07am On Oct 04, 2017
UDOKABESTLUV:

ask the Guy o

I don't
Re: I Want To Quit Blogging, Any Advice For Me? by greenhealthng(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2017
Blogging is for focused and serious minded peeps,,,atm,,youl need to outsource or hire experts to work on your blog,,,you need money,,patience and sacrifice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cyber Security Awareness & Tips For Nigerians / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / The Actual Cost For SEO Services In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.