Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 (1677 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Biogas Plant Using Kitchen And Food Waste - A way forward for Nigeria / How We Made N5m From Recharge Cards Within 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by naijacutee(f): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2010
Pls ignore any post telling you otherwise. There's a scammer on the forum trying to make quick money, posting the same thing using different accounts. DO NOT send him anything on your phone!
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by MrCrackles(m): 10:35am On Mar 07, 2010
^ ^ ^ Thank you. . . .
I knew it, without even checking up anything, i knew it was a blooming scam. . . .
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by naijacutee(f): 12:59pm On Mar 07, 2010
Im not sure how it works, but I think following those instructions will change your MTN plan to xtracool or something, and you lose N500 credit to the advertiser.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by MrCrackles(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2010
naijacutee:

Im not sure how it works, but I think following those instructions will change your MTN plan to xtracool or something, and you lose N500 credit to the advertiser.
Oh for real?
Now that is real fraudulent. . . . .
I smelt it a milli miles away
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by seunoshy: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
BROS , THIS THING IS NOT A SCAM, IT IS REAL , MTN IS ONLY USING IT TO PROMOTE THERE XTRAPRO, THIS IS HOW IT WORKS , WHEN SOMEONE ADVERTISE IT TO YOU AND YOU CHANGE FROM YOUR CURRENT PLAN TO XTRA PRO PLAN,500 NAIRA WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR ACCOUNT , AND THE PERSON THAT ADVERTISED TO YOU WILL SEND YOUR NUMBER WITH THE CODE GIVING TO HIM BY MTN TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE IS DOWNLINE MEMBER, SO HIS OWN ACCOUNT WILL BE CREDITED WITH 500, AND YOU TOO NEED TO ADVERTISE THE GOOD NEWS TO PEOPLE TO GET YOUR OWN UNLIMITED CREDIT , THAT IS ALL YOU CAN CALL MTN TO CONFIRM
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by naijacutee(f): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2010
Oh, so it is MTN's MLM marketing tactic? So why are people trying to mislead others. Thanks for explaining this - I shall adjust the thread title.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by companyregistration: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2010
thanks
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by alldone(m): 3:11pm On Mar 08, 2010
please when you confirm let us know the truth.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by stonecold2(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
i am a victim to it ,one of my bros just tell me i have up to# 9000 airtime now on my phone now,dat i will just send 720 to13dat i will make sure i have up to #500 airtime
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by stonecold2(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
never mind them mtn just want to migrate people to xtrapromo thats all
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by EmmyBoy2(m): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by wilsonton(m): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2010
I personally endorse the last comment as the Program is not a Scam in any way. This could be confirmed from MTN Company.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by otokx(m): 11:03am On Mar 10, 2010
Its a SCAM because the would be victims don't know that every month, they will part with N500.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by neksummi(m): 6:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
I honestly feel those promoting it should make things clear to people so that one
doesn't enter it blindly. I'll feel cheated if what I get isn't what was presented to me!
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by dmv: 7:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
but if MTN is doing anything at all it will be announce through media or text,so how come this guy get to know about the offer. shine your eye pls
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by kaycenet(m): 8:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
Its an MTN scam in disguise, MTN change ur paymt plan, deduct N500 and u recieve only N100 airtime and 10 MMS. Be guided, dont be a victim like me.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by naijacutee(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
neksummi:

I honestly feel those promoting it should make things clear to people so that one
doesn't enter it blindly. I'll feel cheated if what I get isn't what was presented to me!

I agree with you neksunmi. What's wrong with transparency?

kaycenet:

Its an MTN scam in disguise, MTN change your paymt plan, deduct N500 and u recieve only N100 airtime and 10 MMS. Be guided, dont be a victim like me.

It's unfortunate that you have been on the wrong side of this sting. But at the same time, it's good that people like you are here to testify that all that glitters isn't gold.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by kabarka(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ignore this scam. I've been a victim.After everi Mtn sends you a text message :**Dear customer Member get Membep has ended,thank you** your money gone. I LOST #1000  on friday.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by wilsonton(m): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2010
The program has even ended and MTN is still owing me #1000 Credit for Migrating 2 people.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by nairaAdmin(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2010
this is serious o, angry na so so scam we just dey see thses days
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by ReachRich(m): 6:51pm On Mar 16, 2010
It is called Robbing Peter to Pay Paul.
Re: Mtn Is Not Giving Free Recharge Cards : It's a way of getting you to change your price plan. Cost - N500 by enomakos(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2010
ok

(1) (Reply)

. / Global Intergold Nigeria: Why You Need To Join GIG / Loans, Loans Soft Loans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.