Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More (25032 Views)

Who's The Budget King: Tecno Pova 5 Vs Infinix Note 30 5G –specs, Prices, & More / A Review Of Pixel 2 XL. ( All Hail D King! All Hail D King!!) / 6 Latest Nokia Android Phones With Prices And Specification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Ofemmanu1: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2017
CarlyX8:
taaaah make iPhone 8 park well, samsung s8 park wella,this will be the best phone of 2017
Snapdragon 835 is tough but S8+'s 10nm super processor is the best on earth.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Soulsymbol99: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
amarige:
Team Nokia 8......

U hv d Nokia 8?hw is d fone? Bought Nokia 5 bt didn't really like it.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by mosesjida(m): 3:06pm On Oct 03, 2017
Google wants to hit the phone market like a storm...bt kudos to them cause they have been the brain behind android devices and they just started producing.. sure this phone is gonna overtake iPhone x and 8 with 8+ and also Samsung s8...if nt for its outrageous price..it's will be cool to have one of those android machines
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by konshency(m): 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tamass:
649$ for a phone that won't take me to heaven! embarassed
the phone will help you connet with God...

lol
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by preciousedwin63(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
This phone can not work in China because goggles censor is blocked in China so it’s useless here
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by orikoku: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
Someone please help me calculate the money to naira. Thanks
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Lilv(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarkWayne89:

$649 for the Pixel 2 and probably $749 for the XL.
Thanks for the info.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
Wait till u see mate 10 and 10 pro , then come back to edit this
CarlyX8:
taaaah make iPhone 8 park well, samsung s8 park wella,this will be the best phone of 2017

1 Like

Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Rajosh(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
I'd rather buy gold jewellery or a piece of land.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by EvilMetahuman: 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
I guess we should get use to 800 dollars smartphone.
By next year, we will be talking about 1200-1500usd
Just great.

Its like they make phones for just us market now. Bleep the rest of the world.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lovely
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abeg if u want to sell lemme buy it biko
Soulsymbol99:

U hv d Nokia 8?hw is d fone? Bought Nokia 5 bt didn't really like it.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by suco01(m): 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
themonk:
Team Nokia 8

Tech Ballers Phone.

Nokia 8 is the best flagship phone in the market right now. The King is Back.

Nokia wey dey learn frm Tecno nd d likes of infinix, gionee on Android fone. i bet i cant use anytin called nokia android. this is nt an era of battery fone oo we dey tlk of technology. ask any of their sales promoter wats d battery capacity of their nokia 3 nd 5 nd hw many days does it take to drain out with heavy usage. u will see dem kip mute nd luk like a clueless person
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by suco01(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
themonk:
Team Nokia 8

Tech Ballers Phone.

Nokia wey dey learn frm Tecno nd d likes of infinix, gionee on Android fone. i bet i cant use anytin called nokia android. this is nt an era of battery fone oo we dey tlk of technology. ask any of their sales promoter wats d battery capacity of their nokia 3 nd 5 nd hw many days does it take to drain out with heavy usage. u will see dem kip mute nd luk like a clueless person
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Snapdragon 835 is tough but S8+'s 10nm super processor is the best on earth.
. processor this processor that, you wan run call of duty pc for android, all this processor issh is just something you won't even notice, the basic is the camera quality, audio quality and display quality, we all know Google pixel always delivers when it comes to the basic and beyond even
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
gadgetsngs:
Wait till u see mate 10 and 10 pro , then come back to edit this
lol
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Ofemmanu1: 9:30pm On Oct 03, 2017
CarlyX8:
. processor this processor that, you wan run call of duty pc for android, all this processor issh is just something you won't even notice, the basic is the camera quality, audio quality and display quality, we all know Google pixel always delivers when it comes to the basic and beyond even

Its just like claiming claiming Corolla sport is better than ford Mustang gt.
When it comes to computer, the bigger the processor, the better the operations.
You should read the history of computers.

You know nothing about technology.
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Henri8: 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
MarkWayne89:

$649 for the Pixel 2 and probably $749 for the XL.

In naira nko?
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by bestradardetect(m): 5:58am On Oct 04, 2017
Google launches the best version of the Google’s Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. I waiting for these.
http://bestradardetector.co/
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by abdomints: 7:31am On Oct 04, 2017
Google has arranged an event today (4-Oct) with live streaming support regarding announcement of its multiple products including Google Pixel 2 and Google Pixel 2 XL. More updates to come now...
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by HERSLEY(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2017
Tamass:
649$ for a phone that won't take me to heaven! embarassed
lol and I use $850 like it's nothing. U ll get there soon baby. Just work had. A time will come, wen u can spend $1000 freely on a fone
Re: Google Pixel 2 And Pixel 2 XL: Photos, Specs, Prices And More by Prichere: 9:38pm On Oct 10, 2017
themonk:
Team Nokia 8

Tech Ballers Phone.

Well, Nokia 8 is a pretty impressive phone. However, there are more impressive flagships out there. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is very powerful (but twice more expensive). iPhone 8 has not been hyped because of iPhone X but I do think it also a better device than the Nokia 8...my point is, there are many impressive phones out there. The best thing about Nokia 8 is the fact that it's "cheaper" than flagships from other brands.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Iphone6s Nigeria Launch / MTN Illegally Transferred 'mind Boggling' Sum Out Of Nigeria- Yahoo News / 4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.