Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London (52316 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by olasaad(f): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Hahahahaha, Nigerians no go kii me with their ignorance and love for open eye supporting evil. So they became saints añd their looting doesn't affect their integrity because they did it when they were in PDP? grin grin So if I steal your dad's pension when I was his boss in one company, it makes you feel better if I change office to another company?

I'm not saying they are saint but that the fact.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by delishpot: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2017
olasaad:

I'm not saying they are saint but that the fact.

Fact that? That no one in APC ever stole Nigeria money and the only thieves are the ones who joined from PDP and those thieves should not be called thieves anymore because they now in APC? If they not saints why make it sound like their own sins don't matter because they are now in APC?
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Chukazu: 12:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abdulsalam Abubakar that emptied our external reserve all in the name of conducting electionsundecided
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Jaiyeola24(m): 12:44pm On Oct 03, 2017
Seriously I did hear where the narrator mention Saraki in the clip oga.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
The sad thing is that some fools are still going tribal with this news, gosh the mind of the oppressed black man,
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by bkool7(m): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lomprico2:
Hmmmm
And they are pointing fingers to only Deziani
We all know they are corrupt. we just need proof
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by bkool7(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Fact that? That no one in APC ever stole Nigeria money and the only thieves are the ones who joined from PDP and those thieves should not be called thieves anymore because they now in APC? If they not saints why make it sound like their own sins don't matter because they are now in APC?

Are you benefiting from any corrupt politician?

Why not stand back and let them expose themselves. After all, if those in Pdp are clean Apc wont have anything on them.

Abeg, when its Pdp' s turn they should do same.

we, the tax payer have nothing lose but gain
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by dabossman(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
It is shameful that some folks here are still playing APC-PDP politics on this thread. Corrupt leaders have carted away huge sums that would have made so many peoples lives better, and all you can do is still pander to party politics? We truly deserve the leaders we get.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
Lomprico2:
Hmmmm

And they are pointing fingers to only Deziani

Sum total of Diezani property in london is £11m

Saraki one properrty in london £30m. And he has others.

You guys only sing along with the media hype.

Diaezani is not up to 10% rich as Saraki or Tinubu.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by osazsky(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
Jelal0007:

**** I've come across my whole life. What has APC got 2do with this? Was saraki not in pdp b4 leaving 4 apc? Aboki
let's not deceive ourselves APC and PDP are the same, politicians termed it different to deceive the uneducated and gullible Nigerians, thief's calling each other thief's, the aguement here is ,since both are thieves who stole more, and to me its both by d time opposition comes in the level of corruption that will be unveiled may cause Nigerians cardiac arrest, bp, insomnia,aids and death

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by delishpot: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
bkool7:

Are you benefiting from any corrupt politician?

Why not stand back and let them expose themselves. After all, if those in Pdp are clean Apc wont have anything on them.

Abeg, when its Pdp' s turn they should do same.

we, the tax payer have nothing lose but gain

Hahaha no be small. You no lie at all.
But is it not better to find a way of making them pay for stealing and plunging Nigerians into hardship as a result of their evil deeds?
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Origin(f): 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't care who owns what. All I want is how are we going to collect it and add it to Nigeria treasury.

We've seen the houses. Thank you. Then government should confiscate and sell. After giving them a chance to explain how they could afford it on their salaries.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
krendo:
Not denying that Saraki does not have a house in London because he lived there for years and practiced as a medical doctor before returning home

But am I the only one who did not see his name mentioned in the actual video and wondering why he has been included in the headline?

Saharareporters should leave Saraki alone!
Check the twitter link for the video on Saraki. There are two videos:One by BBC which is about Sarak property in Belgravia Londoni in the twitter link and the other one by Al Jazeera,that mentions the properties owned by Abdusalami and Diezani Madueke.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
400billionman:

Diaezani is not up to 10% rich as Saraki or Tinubu.
The only people that looted more than Tinubu are IBB,Atiku,OBJ and Abdusalami. Only because they had more access to funds courtesy of the office they occupied.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by ajebuter(f): 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

I heard the second you land Dubai,you have property agents approaching you at the airport the second they find out you are Nigerian. They assume you are of the corrupt public officials bleeding the country dry. Billions of dollars of Nigeria's wealth has been laundered in Dubai by our politicians in PDP,APC and APGA.

Bros, you are right..

One of my younger brothers who studied in India said exactly what you just pointed..

Once you are a Nigerian and looks like a politician, they besiege you and drive you around in limo or best match to see houses and properties to launder your stolen wealth with..
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
ajebuter:

Bros, you are right..

One of my younger brothers who studied in India said exactly what you just pointed..

Once you are a Nigerian and looks like a politician, they besiege you and drive you around in limo or best match to see houses and properties to launder your stolen wealth with..
This is exactly what happens.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
delishpot:

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
I don't know why you are all complaining.. the same peeps who will start a bar argument supporting both sides of the criminal divide
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
I don't know why you are all complaining.. the same peeps who will start a bar argument supporting both sides of the criminal divide
I have never supported either side. Nigerian politicians are demons sent from the pit of hell to torture Nigerians.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by TijaniAbu: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2017
LocalChamp:
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Saraki is a very handsome man. Fresfaced babyfaced politician
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2017
TijaniAbu:

Saraki is a very handsome man. Fresfaced babyfaced politician

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Owie: If My Wife Does What Aisha Buhari Did She'll Return To Her Parents / Buhari's Victory A Referendum On Honesty And Integrity - New York Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.