Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,547 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London (52310 Views)

Orji Kalu Meets Abdulsalami Abubakar In Minna (Photos) / Soyinka, Abdulsalami Abubakar To Monitor Supreme Court Imo Review / Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Incrizz(f): 8:58am On Oct 03, 2017
I doff my hat to all those who dropped comments before it got to FP shocked
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by erico2k2(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

90% of Nigerian politicians own properties overseas through offshore companies they set up in Panama, US Virgin Islands,Isle of Man,Cayman Islands etc to mask ownership of houses,private jets in foreign countries. Go to Dubai,London,New York,LA,Miami,Cape Town; Thousands of properties are owned by corrupt politicians in PDP,APC and APGA.
The law has changed in LONDON, they now have to declare the true owner of the said property, and this name is put on the public domain.you pay as little as £7 to get this record.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

Any politician who is afraid of disgrace won't steal in the first place.
If you have met any of those guys in person, you will understand what I mean.

Such network will be as effective as US criticism of North Korea.

My point is we need real consequences not superficial displays.

thats why we need death sentence...nigeria should learn from china and north korea...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by MaziOmenuko: 9:00am On Oct 03, 2017
PapaBaby:

I think you got the name wrong, as I understand it the street is owned by Hajia Buhari not Patience Jonathan.

Ever wondered why Aisha travels to the middle east once a month?

Methinks to collect mullahs from her tenants.

Lol..this shows how uneducated you are. For you to think someone has to be physically present once every month to collect rent from his/her tenants shows that you are circulating nothing but mere beer palour gossip. Its only illiterate that reasons this shallow way. Stop spending your time in beer palours so you wont be talking like a street tout with nothing tangible upstairs.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by joenor(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2017
When ever I see all this my heart bleeds, We have so many student who are graduate without job, while our money is been starched somewhere by top govt... My prayer for them, na make wheelbarrow jam them die. God! see mansion and wealth in foreign country... why are most property starch in the UK? seem the UK is fair place for them to hide all their looted fund.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Vacora(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2017
£30,000 a year!! That’s quite paltry for a senator or politician in Nigeria. BBC goofed that figure is incorrect.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Lol..this shows how uneducated you are. For you to think someone has to be physically present once every month to collect rent from his/her tenants shows that you are circulating nothing but mere beer palour gossip. Its only illiterate that reasons this shallow way. Stop spending your time in beer palours so you wont be talking like a street tout with nothing tangible upstairs.

thats why they are deceived so easily...

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2017
i was in support of this video until i saw Lai mohammed being interviewed. that man disgusts me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by MaziOmenuko: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats why they are deceived so easily...

I take everything they say with a pinch of salt. Heck, a pinch of salt got more sustenance than most of their comments.

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:05am On Oct 03, 2017
joenor:
When ever I see all this my heart bleeds, We have so many student who are graduate without job, while our money is been starched somewhere by top govt... My prayer for them, na make wheelbarrow jam them die. God! see mansion and wealth in foreign country... why are most property starch in the UK? seem the UK is fair place for them to hide all their looted fund.

but you call lai a lier......
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

I take everything they say with a pinch of salt. Heck, a pinch of salt got more sustenance than most of their comments.

i dont let them tell me anything..i go find out myself...why the hell should i listen to people that like nasty hip hop,dressing like gangsters and love watching bbn.....
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Habyz(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:
Nigerians need to do now is form a network in the various overseas countries so once they get any information on these looters of our commonwealth visiting these countries they can be disgraced and heckled.
May God bless you for the advice.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Kog45(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Benekruku:
Kwara state sould just be renamed "Saraki state"

Saraki`s family solely owns the entire state. No rival.
Absolutely u are right. Kwara should be renamed Saraki state.

My man what of Lagos state?how do u see it named Tinubu state.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Myself2(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2017
This movie series is incomplete and indeed will not be complete without the episodes showing the houses of the more clever thieves and looters who have successfully succeeded in making zombies believe that they are saints and men of integrity,I'm talking of people like BOOHAR1 and LOOTIMI AMAECHI

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by awodivictor(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Are you observing what I am observing, I have never heard or read of any foreign property traced to Dr Goodluck Jonathan, it seem to me that that man is not corrupt but is too weak a leader to curb corruption in his government. Those who hate him are blinded by silly hatred. I remember he once said he has no foreign bank account and all his Children schooled in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by ivolt: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

thats why we need death sentence...nigeria should learn from china and north korea...

We can learn from china but not north korea.
Corruption doesn't exist in north Korea(unless you fall out with dear leader)
because saying that corruption exists can get you a death sentence.

For China, it is not the death sentence that minimizes corruption, it is
the successful prosecution of accused because at the end of the day
most corrupt officials are never executed, they just get locked up for good.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by jrusky(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:
Front page Lalastiscala

Let BBC should go to hell this is why Donald Trump hate them, all BBC know is damaging report about countries most especially Nigeria, BBC has never in their useless miserable life see any good thing to say about Nigeria.

I watch it everyday you can hardly hear this idiot called BBC and useless British govt say anything good about Nigeria or any Africa country.

BBC my foot they can damn go to hell. They brought the loot your country took it and you are not a thief too isn't?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by hanassholesolo: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Dee60:

MKO was right.

Africa should demand reparation.

This white forgot that America ( by default Miami) was built with the labour of African slaves!

Give us what you stole from us and see us develop machines for our dogs too.

Like i was saying. This are the people that will help you spend your reparation money
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:
what should be the solution now?

start stoning the corrupt politicians to death.
I will wait for the senator of my zone at the small junction he is coming home this wkend. I ve gathered bagful of stones for him. I will stone him to death this wkend after that I will plan for d governor.

but bro...... listen

if u don't wanna die young

don't do wat I just wrote up there.
Nigeria is already cursed wit bad leadership
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2017
ivolt:

We can learn from china but not north korea.
Corruption doesn't exist in north Korea(unless you fall out with dear leader)
because saying that corruption exists can get you a death sentence.

For China, it is not the death sentence that minimizes corruption, it is
the successful prosecution of accused because at the end of the day
most corrupt officials are never executed, they just get locked up for good.

what is their not to learn from north korea??....dont you know its better people fear you than respect you??...if you think respect ever worked,then why is america building even more nuclear weapons?...

can you explain that to me??
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by sarutobie(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2017
awodivictor:
Are you observing what I am observing, I have never heard or read of any foreign property traced to Dr Goodluck Jonathan, it seem to me that that man is not corrupt but is too weak a leader to curb corruption in his government. Those who hate him are blinded by silly hatred. I remember he once said he has no foreign bank account and all his Children schooled in Nigeria.
I kid you not, a lot of senators are even richer than Jonathan..Jonathan will NEVER dare to loot the kind of stash that the likes of obasanjo, atiku, saraki or tinubu looted..heck even T.A orji might be richer than Jonathan..those guys had balls of steel when it came to looting..

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Eaa247:

start stoning the corrupt politicians to death.
I will wait for the senator of my zone at the small junction he is coming home this wkend. I ve gathered bagful of stones for him. I will stone him to death this wkend after that I will plan for d governor.

but bro...... listen

if u don't wanna die young

don't do wat I just wrote up there.
Nigeria is already cursed wit bad leadership

exactly...if you are caught,then we should make it impossible to get away with your crimes because you have money and can hire many lawyers...

we should even start sending lawyers that defend looters to prison too...
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by adeniyidare: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Nah So.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by DripDrop: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by hanassholesolo: 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
awodivictor:

I believe in giving Jonathan a second chance. With the way he has been disgraced by this government and also his own government, if he comes back a second time, that kind of person will be too brutal.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by madridguy(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Naija politician and looting are like 5&6.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:32am On Oct 03, 2017
jrusky:

Let BBC should go to hell this is why Donald Trump hate them, all BBC know is damaging report about countries most especially Nigeria, BBC has never in their useless miserable life see any good thing to say about Nigeria.

I watch it everyday you can hardly hear this idiot called BBC and useless British govt say anything good about Nigeria or any Africa country.

BBC my foot they can damn go to hell. They brought the loot your country took it and you are not a thief too isn't?

ofcourse they are associates to thieves.....we should stop looking at their white skins innocent rubbish and start judging them by their actions...
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by efighter: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
aolawale025:
Most of those houses would be owned by top politicians especially from the APC

Yes, e.g. James Ibori, Dasuki Sambo, Diezaini, Bode George, Musiliu Obanikoro, FFK, Fayose, Peter Odili, Goatluck Jonaddaft, Mama Piss Sheppopo, e.t.c. You need mental evaluation.
Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by tsdarkside(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
awodivictor:

look...a person that allows 1/3 of the area he was in charge of to be captured is a failure....

do you want to compensate those that lost their family members and properties to boko haram??..

how you wan explain to those people that lost everything to boko haram to vote that bassstard from otuoke again..

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Truckpusher(m): 9:37am On Oct 03, 2017
quiverfull:
And you wonder why Buhari suddenly developed a strange illness? There are too much loot to protect. They will use any means necessary to stop the man. May God help Nigeria recover its stolen wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 03, 2017
Not denying that Saraki does not have a house in London because he lived there for years and practiced as a medical doctor before returning home

But am I the only one who did not see his name mentioned in the actual video and wondering why he has been included in the headline?

Saharareporters should leave Saraki alone!

1 Like

Re: Saraki, Abdulsalami, Diezani Properties Featured On Kleptocracy Tours Of London by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2017
DutchBruh:

Biafra will be no different,it will still be the same corrupt politicians that will occupy the leadership position.

Prophet Elijah.....shey if you brother is poor.....then you will end up a poor man...shey na same blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Amaechi, Aregbesola, Others Named In Buhari’s Ministerial List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.