Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) (7609 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by ruggedized1: 6:23am On Oct 03, 2017
This is an old picture of an event where police officers were scrambling for souvenirs and not APGA members.
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by patrick89(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Busted!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, isn't there a rule against posting false information on the forum?
[/s]
we don't need your help. get the fk outta here.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by omenka(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2017
patrick89:
[s][/s]
we don't need your help. get the fk outta here.
This one's been crying and begging since last night. Woke up with the same heart ache. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by patrick89(m): 6:29am On Oct 03, 2017
potipher7:
they promised them 5k for attending and later cut it to 1k and a gala and coke

i said it earlier before those crowd are mainly party loyalists,political sycophants ,civil servants that where forced to attend and mainly phyno fans that came to watch free show

before you talk nonsense note these facts
A. abu m 100% anambarian ezigbo onye onitsha ado n'idu

B. I support no candidate though i was for obiano before but my PVC may be resting that day unless i change my mind

C. no "C" wink
this is not ekwueme square kindly delete this falsehood. You have to understand that Willie Obiano is the best hand at the moment. if we allow another intruder, there would be problem.

3 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by patrick89(m): 6:32am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
This one's been crying and begging since last night. Woke up with the same heart ache. cheesy
You wish you are from Anambra state abi? I can never open or comment on anything Benue. But you're always lurking around our thread. We are Igbo, we are ndi Anambra, we are ipob. you belong to none of these. so swerve !

5 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 6:36am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
Busted!

Mynd44, Lalasticlala, isn't there a rule against posting false information on the forum?
even people that is far away in the land ravaged by fulani herdsmen are talking in anambra matter
Hehehe suddenly the old man is deeply in love with "obingo"

What a pathetic shame
No real igbo takes a chronic igbo hater serious

5 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:39am On Oct 03, 2017
this ones don sell their soul
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2017
patrick89:

this is not ekwueme square kindly delete this falsehood. You have to understand that Willie Obiano is the best hand at the moment. if we allow another intruder, there would be problem.
bros so you are especting them to share their reward in ekwueme square grin

Whats the distance from ekwueme to cathedral?

See no group will ever share their reward in that ekwueme square some will take their own back to their various ward while some will take it a few distance away so which place is more convinient and peaceful to share spoils than st patrick cathedral judging its a few distance away

Lalasticlala mynd44 moni sirs

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:40am On Oct 03, 2017
when you attend a party you get gifts......we blacks are soo used to hearing only bad things from each other that we dont even take each other serious no more...una think they are paid??....

go to america and experience what they call black friday.....
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:
when you attend a party you get gifts......we blacks are soo used to hearing only bad things from each other that we dont even take each other serious no more...una think they are paid??....

go to america and experience what they call black friday.....
of course its not a bad thing we just posted it for those claiming as if those who attended the rally are not paid party members and leaders.
They made it to look like an average struggling business minded anambarian will leave their various shops at main market and attend the flag off.

The rally was attended by party loyalists leaders civil servants that where forced to and those that live around that place that went to watch free show of phyno
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
potipher7:
of course its not a bad thing we just posted it for those claiming as if those who attended the rally are not paid party members and leaders.
They made it to look like an average struggling business minded anambarian will leave their various shops at main market and attend the flag off.

The rally was attended by party loyalists leaders civil servants that where forced to and those that live around that place that went to watch free show of phyno

i dont believe that they were forced.......if you get invited and you go,that means you agree.....nobody can force you to go..and i dont think its possible to pay every person in that massive crowd.....

this paid crowd things came from the ipobians...that was their way of blackmailing others....
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 7:03am On Oct 03, 2017
TarOrfeek:
OP you're a very bloody liar!!!!

You're ashamed of saying that they almost killed themselves for : One Gala + 1 small size Coke.

I was there, and honestly seeing people descend so low. Killed all the enthusiasm I had for the politics of the day.

In fact out of pity, I refused to stock my School bag with Gala nor Soft drinks.

More so disgusting was a group of tattered old women breaking into ecstatic jubilation when one carton of Gala was delegated to their stand.

Another group of muscular zombies were too eager to dish blows with another 35 yo, first son, who was issuing threats when 5 pcs of Same Gala failed to reach his hand.

Then there was a black, bearded, extremely sly youth leader who had misled a pack of angry political cultists of varying affiliations. After the business of the day, and upon realizing that their 5k had grown wings, they almost lynched that guy.

In fact they were so organised as to, even agree returning to the venue, apparently to take centre stage especially since their pay masters who use same stage were no better. To give us a better performance.

Nigeria is a failed state. Because I personally watched people sacrifice their most elevated power, for the base satisfaction of Gala. Gala!!!

Shame on You Anambrarians who attended that uneventful programme.

Let the "heroes" willing to die for it, earn their pay.
you where there live ? Chaiii lalasticlala mynd44 i no tell you ?

Well this might happen in another group
Some shared their gala and 1k without serious fight
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by potipher7: 7:06am On Oct 03, 2017
tsdarkside:

i dont believe that they were forced.......if you get invited and you go,that means you agree.....nobody can force you to go..and i dont think its possible to pay every person in that massive crowd.....

this paid crowd things came from the ipobians...that was their way of blackmailing others....
how can you reason well when your brain is programmed to keep shouting ipob up and down

Ok read the last person i quoted another eye witness

3 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by tsdarkside(m): 7:15am On Oct 03, 2017
potipher7:
how can you reason well when your brain is programmed to keep shouting ipob up and down

Ok read the last person i quoted another eye witness

it was ipob that came up with that trend of people that a pissed and protesting are paid crowds so that they may not be taking serious...

ipob came with the trend of impersinating other tribes online too..or even denying others their identities by calling them afonjas....

ipob started all this confusions online....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 7:30am On Oct 03, 2017
globemoney:

This is an old picture, made FP some years back and this is at st patricks Awka... Chai obiano don put some people in panic mode. Hahs
I was going through the picture and knew that place was never close to Ekwueme square, see what Obiano has done to these numbskulls.

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yyeske is that you wearing an orange T-shirt? Hungerbad o grin
Did you see any food pack people were scampering for? Me in orange shirt, chai I don suffer for this nairaland

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 7:35am On Oct 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Teytey! Ask Yyeske grin
Obiano and APGA will continue to terrorize you

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Mujaheeeden: 7:35am On Oct 03, 2017
Omenka came to put mouth in igbo matter but the two igbo opposing sides banded together and sent him away. Omenka had to run with a big shame.

2 Likes

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by omenka(m): 7:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Omenka came to put mouth in igbo matter but the two igbo opposing sides banded together and sent him away. Omenka had to run with a big shame.
What you really want is for me to stay because the only way you people can breathe is having me or my shadow around you. cheesy

But you know what, I'm not staying! So, you could stop breathing and I couldn't care less. cheesy

Going to cause more heartache for terrorists elsewhere. You can trail behind if you wanna keep breathing. wink

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Mujaheeeden: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2017
omenka:
What you really want is for me to stay because the only way you people can breathe is having me or my shadow around you. cheesy

But you know what, I'm not staying! So, you could stop breathing and I couldn't care less. cheesy

Going to cause more heartache for terrorists elsewhere. You can trail behind if you wanna keep breathing. wink
Keep quiet. You were really disgraced by both sides.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:03am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
That is a lie, right thinking Igbos always reason along with him unlike those IPOB terrorists we all detaste
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Mujaheeeden: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Yyeske:
That is a lie, right thinking Igbos always reason along with him unlike those IPOB terrorists we all detaste
Gerrout from my mentions. Look at this impostor

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Mujaheeeden:
Gerrout from my mentions. Look at this impostor
See this Somali Jew who doesn't know anything about Somalia putting his mouth here, Omenka is closer to us than you Somali Jew
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by CharlotteFlair: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Obiano and APGA will continue to terrorize you
APGA and Obiano terrorize me? Nooo...I am actually pro Apga due to emotional reasons. When Agbaso brought in his shenanigans, i was sad. I encouraged people to vote Emma Iheanacho then. Little doubt you even heard about these names cos you are just a political thug waiting for instructions! I think the morbid fear of loosing out is what scares the shiit outta you! Your meal ticket o! grin grin
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Yyeske(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
APGA and Obiano terrorize me? Nooo...I am actually pro Apga due to emotional reasons. When Agbaso brought in his shenanigans, i was sad. I encouraged people to vote Emma Iheanacho then. Little doubt you even heard about these names cos you are just a political thug waiting for instructions! I think the morbid fear of loosing out is what scares the shiit outta you! Your meal ticket o! grin grin
You wish. You've always against Obiano and don't claim you are for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Is Ganduje A Fulani Or Hausa Man? / 10 Political Dictators Who Shamelessly Looted Their Countries / LATEST NEWS ON EBOLA OUTBREAK!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.