Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 PM

APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) (7835 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / APGA Members Storm Ifeanyi Ubah's House In Anambra, Beg Him To Join Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by CharlotteFlair: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes dear, I monitor the hate station inorder to bring to notice of everyone the latest lies and propaganda they spew there.
Modified.
Radio Biafra live
Anglican and Catholic churches on fire as usual.
Since the priests and Rv fathers can't speak for Biafra, they are wizards.
When I say this IPOB thing is a cult, people go dey vex
Well your job is not an enviable one, pray you don't get ear infection like your oga in aso rock soon.

1 Like

Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Fidelismaria: 9:31am On Oct 03, 2017
grin
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by CharlotteFlair: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Omofunaab2:
This picture go useful oooo grin grin

Make i save am for reference purposes
Yyeske won't like this rara...after lending his voice to your own hustle, now you gonna save this shit to taunt his party??
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Omofunaab2: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Yyeske won't like this rara...after lending his voice to your own hustle, now you gonna save this shit to taunt his party??

I might not after all.. .. Someone said they weren't sharing money but souvenirs
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by Adamsking(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Lies I say lies. This picture came up on nairaland.com sometime ago. It was said to be a wedding ceremony where security operative and people where fighting over food and money.
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by kingkardesh17(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
Pls when will Nigerians stop trading this countries future for a piece of token hmm if u blieve 9ja will b gr8 press lyk
Re: APGA Members Scamper For Food And #1000 For Attending Flag-off (pics) by lalasticlala(m): 9:51am On Oct 03, 2017
post=61052338:

This is st Patrick's cathedral church Awka, the picture you posted didn't happen recent, it was when APGA members used their hall for political meeting, they were sharing souvenirs not the rubbish you wrote. I can see you are pain, the crowd that attended gov Obiano's campaign didn't know Phyno will perform, it was never announce, the arena was over crowded by 9am, think of another propaganda, APGA is a movement in Anambra.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ministerial List Not With Us. Senate / Kaduna To Bar Unvaccinated Civil Servants From Offices From October 31 / They Now Mandate All Okada Riders To Wear Tinubu Campaign Caps In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.