Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,631 members, 7,827,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (982 Views)

Learn What Your Palm Says About Your Life, Let's Read Your Palms Right Now! / Lady Tried To Unlock Her Boyfriend's Phone And Her Face Appears On The Screen / Reading A Woman's Mind Through Her Body Language - Find Out If She Likes You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Naijamagician: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2017
G
Re: T by thesuave10(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
This one is a fool grin

1 Like

Re: T by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Have you read yours today? Very terrible
Re: T by Janeyinspires(f): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
ScotFree:
Have you read yours today? Very terrible
Re: T by Naijamagician: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2017
Oral decadence is really on the rise but I'd blame poverty and joblessness so don't worry thesuave10 and scotfree your stupidities are understandable ����
Re: T by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 05, 2017
Naijamagician:
Oral decadence is really on the rise but I'd blame poverty and joblessness so don't worry thesuave10 and scotfree your stupidities are understandable ����

Sorry Sir. Your thread is so wonderful and insightful, that's why after 48 hours and counting, you have only 3 comments. We actually gave you those out of pity. Keep reading minds...i hope that includes what future this business of yours holds for you.
Re: T by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 05, 2017
ScotFree:

Sorry Sir. Your thread is so wonderful and insightful, that's why after 48 hours and counting, you have only 3 comments. We actually gave you those out of pity. Keep reading minds...i hope that includes what the future this business of yours holds for you.
savage
Re: T by Nobody: 2:05am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

savage

grin You don't sleep
Re: T by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 05, 2017
ScotFree:

grin You don't sleep
not most nights
Re: T by Naijamagician: 2:16am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

savage

Finally the prized black goats have been found...

And please L3G3ND we all know you're a guy posing as a babe

Re: T by Nobody: 2:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Naijamagician:

Finally the prized black goats have been found...

And please L3G3ND we all know you're a guy posing as a babe
give me 3 reasons why I'm a guy and I'll give you a million reasons why I've got a pussy

Bleep off You dweeb
Re: T by Naijamagician: 2:37am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

give me 3 reasons why I'm a guy and I'll give you a million reasons why I've got a pussy

Bleep off You dweeb

Hahahaha

1st signs to knowing a fake .
They put up a defence lol oboy your format too weak for nairaland pm me make I give you paid international sites free of charge with your dead format

(1) (Reply)

All The Feminist Should See This / Can You Date Your Colleague At Work? / Rate My Marijuana Joint Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.