Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,160 members, 7,835,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. (786 Views)

Lady Eats With Bare Hand In A Restaurant After Fork & Knife 'Failed' Her (Video) / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads / Emir Sanusi: 'The Praise Singers Of Buhari Are His Enemies Who'll Destroy Him' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 4:58am On Oct 03, 2017
I know for no reason, those who envy Nigeria always put to shame and those filled with her hatred die in failure.
There were a lots of predictions and prophecies, dreams of sad and sorrow on Nigeria but Nigeria remain abode of all odds.
The end of Nigeria was predicted at 2015.
Late Ojukwu never believed Nigeria will remained after him.
Maitasine, Boko haram, Separatists all end up in shame.
Lately Nnamdi kanu/Ipob come and gone like it's former counterparts.
It's certain that the end and failure of coffer looters had finally come.
Better think well before engaging on fail and shameful projects.
Nigeria come to stay forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:04am On Oct 03, 2017
MR. NIGERIA! yeye dey smell
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 5:13am On Oct 03, 2017
1bunne4lif:
MR. NIGERIA! yeye dey smell
since 1914!
over 103 years ago, many things happened that can put an end to the existence of Nigeria, can you tell the reason why it's still remain till date?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by 1bunne4lif(m): 5:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

since 1914!
over 103 years ago, many things happened that can put an end to the existence of Nigeria, can you tell the reason why it's still remain till date?
. Suffering and smiling. It just ended for me, what about you?
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 7:50am On Oct 03, 2017
1bunne4lif:
. Suffering and smiling. It just ended for me, what about you?
if the nation building is just a straight forward as we think, the developed nation won't take it so long before they developed.
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

if the nation building is just a straight forward as we think, the developed nation won't take it so long before they developed.
57 years after independence is not long enough? Tell me something else
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2017
1bunne4lif:
57 years after independence is not long enough? Tell me something else
is not enough, nation building continue non-stop, every age of the nation come with challenges, but we as nation must work hand in hand to push our nation forwards, selling her image, and detest any act of detraction and sabotage that can break it's fast motion.
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

is not enough, nation building continue non-stop, every age of the nation come with challenges, but we as nation must work hand in hand to push our nation forwards, selling her image, and detest any act of detraction and sabotage that can break it's fast motion.
what is sellable about Nigeria? Incompetency, corruption, human right abuse, economic mismanagement, just what. Nigeria that I know is dormant
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 8:44am On Oct 03, 2017
1bunne4lif:
what is sellable about Nigeria? Incompetency, corruption, human right abuse, economic mismanagement, just what. Nigeria that I know is dormant
don't carry away by deceit, the old good days gone with joy not because things were better than today but because greedy not consumed people then, people have nothing in those days, houses built in union, no means of transport, you trekking thousand kilometers, no shoes non cloths every one live in village,but today you can have billion and never satisfy of what you have every one complain and agitate because of greedy, in those days what you laboured to have, belong to every body but today you can't give anything to any one free of charge. you want anything belong to you only, what a greedy life.
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by 1bunne4lif(m): 8:47am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

don't carry away by deceit, the old good days gone with joy not because things were better than today but because greedy not consumed people then, people have nothing in those days, houses built in union, no means of transport, you trekking thousand kilometers, no shoes non cloths every one live in village,but today you can have billion and never satisfy of what you have every one complain and agitate because of greedy, in those days what you laboured to have, belong to every body but today you can't give anything to any one free of charge. you want anything belong to you only, what a greedy life.
bro, Nigeria is dead and buried in my heart, save your epistle for those who are still holding on. Thank you
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2017
1bunne4lif:
bro, Nigeria is dead and buried in my heart, save your epistle for those who are still holding on. Thank you
but you have to take it easy, the generation of Nigeria today could hardly make it to another century, but Nigeria will still remain no matter be.
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

but you have to take it easy, the generation of Nigeria today could hardly make it to another century, but Nigeria will still remain no matter be.
good luck with that
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by gidgiddy: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Adetewa:

So Nigeria remains then what? You think Nigeria should remain for the sake of remaining? What is Nigeria anyway? A mere geographical space created by the white man which turned out to be a hopeless faliure.

Only people who have accepted faliure will accept Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Always Failed Her Enemies, I Don't Know For What Reasons. by Adetewa: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
gidgiddy:

So Nigeria remains then what? You think Nigeria should remain for the sake of remaining? What is Nigeria anyway? A mere geographical space created by the white man which turned out to be a hopeless faliure.

Only people who have accepted faliure will accept Nigeria
or to say it's those that had accept greedy that won't accept Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

2019: North Central Youths Urge Buhari To Seek Re-election / Atiku’s Ally, Other Top APC Chieftains Defect To PDP Ahead Of 2019 Election / Buhari Cracks Joke During 2018 Budget Presentation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.