Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] (786 Views)

Two Hungry Snakes Tear A Frog To Pieces And Eat It Alive (pics) / Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 7-year Old And 4-year Old Kid Hits Back At Social / Transgender Woman Breastfeeds Baby In First Recorded Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by seniorboy1(m): 5:25am On Oct 03, 2017
A Chinese policewoman has touched the hearts of many worldwide after stepping in to breastfeed a suspect’s hungry baby outside a courtroom.

Touching photos show kind-hearted officer Lina Hao breastfeeding a four-month-old baby as her mother stood trial in northern China’s Shanxi Province.

Officer Lina got permission from the baby’s mother when the child began crying in the courtroom, Chinese media reports.

A colleague of the police officer captured the photos of her breastfeeding the child in a quiet corner of the building.

They were shared around the world after they were posted on the court’s social media platforms.

Officer Lina, who has just given birth herself, explained: “The baby wouldn’t stop crying and we were all worried.

“I am a new mother, I could feel how anxious the child’s mother would have been. All I thought about was to try my best and comfort the tiny baby.”

She said that any other police officer would have done the same, adding: “If I had been the mother, I would have hoped someone would help my baby too.”

The defendant was one of 34 people sentenced to prison for their connections to a bogus fundraising ring, the Global Times reports.

She pleaded guilty to charges of fraud, embezzlement and concealment of illegal gains, reports say.

http://www.realnews.i.ng/policewoman-breastfeeds-suspects-hungry-baby-outside-courtroom-photos/

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by madridguy(m): 5:27am On Oct 03, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by hero01(m): 5:40am On Oct 03, 2017
nice one
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Police milk grin

Meanwhile check this out.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BZsba5flLoG/
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by nero2face: 5:59am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice gesture, never in this country will such happen, most of Nigeria female police officers seems to have joined de force under great disappointment in life, the way they treat people shows they're so unhappy... I fear Nigerian police woman far more than a Nigerian police man
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by Supersuave2(m): 6:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Una sure say she get breasts so? I can't seem to see any resemblance of breasts in those pics o shocked

Chinese/korean women sabi flat ehnundecided
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Where is her own baby,i guess she is also a lactating mom..or does milk come out of every woman breast?

Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by emerald2014(f): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2017
WowSweetGuy:
Where is her own baby,i guess she is also a lactating mom..or does milk come out of every woman breast?

pls read well before u contribute biko d writer state it dat she too just gave birth too so wch question u r asking again
Re: Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
emerald2014:

pls read well before u contribute biko d writer state it dat she too just gave birth too so wch question u r asking again
ooh...i would have been surprised..Dont mind me. Most times i dont care reading the whole story

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Pour Water On Mikel Obi / Man Wins Epic Battle Against 7.8m Long Phyton / Where That My "Are You A Lover Of Barbecue"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.