Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 7-year Old And 4-year Old Kid Hits Back At Social - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 7-year Old And 4-year Old Kid Hits Back At Social (389 Views)

Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo] / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / Policewoman Breastfeeds Suspect’s Hungry Baby Outside The Courtroom [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Who Still Breastfeeds Her 7-year Old And 4-year Old Kid Hits Back At Social by Mtetimes: 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2019

A mother who still breastfeeds her 7-year-old son and his 4-year-old brother has been criticized by social media users who called her a sick pedophile. But she has hit back at the trolls.

But her post was bombarded with comments from people who told her that she was damaging her children. Some even accused her of incest and child abuse.

Replying to the harsh comments, Lisa wrote an open letter posted to Kidspot today. In the letter, Lisa said she would have continued to breastfeed Chase until he no longer wanted it, even if he didn’t have autism.

Her letter reads:

To the adults who have commented that I am sick and need to get help, there is nothing mentally wrong with me, I am only doing what is natural.

It’s not a sexual act, I’m not a paedophile which is what quite a few have suggested.

My son is very independent, self-assured, not damaged. His friends and peers don’t tease as they have been educated in the fact that what he is doing is ok.

Watching and seeing all you adults bully and abuse me, telling me what I need to do for your comfort, overriding my child’s comfort, I can see why so many children bully these days.

SEE PHOTOS AND MORE DETAILS HERE

(1) (Reply)

FG Reduces Fuel Price / Kate Henshaw Becomes Governor In New 4th Republic / What To Know Before Purchasing A Drone In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.