Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,772 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] (4731 Views)

Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) / Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / Malachy Chizoba: Student Sleeps In His Matriculation Gown, Cooks With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Naijagotit1(m): 6:09am On Oct 03, 2017
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.

More Photos; http://naijagotit.com/2017/10/03/pretty-nysc-member-runs-mad-now-sleeps-on-the-streets-behind-fela-shirine-photos/

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Alexk2(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Contacting her family should be a priority please. She's not safe in that place. NYSC officials in Lagos over to you!

4 Likes

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by emerald2014(f): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2017
e yah may God heal her. her family will b worried abt her now she will b ok ijn pretty lady it is well
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by psalmson001: 6:24am On Oct 03, 2017
Alexk2:
Contacting her family should be a priority please. She's not safe in that place. NYSC officials in Lagos over to you!

I concur........If there is anyway he can get her full name & little details, I'm certain her family members will be located through the power of social media.

@seun @lalasticlala please do the needful to save this soul.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Gwazah(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2017
Alexk2:
what concerns nysc with u after finishing ur service?
or dont u read in between the lines?
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by DavSagacity(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2017
She don smoke free weed for FELABRATION she come dey "highrey"

1 Like

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Adeoba10(m): 7:10am On Oct 03, 2017
I decided to rush down to shoprite to get her some cloth at Max, food at shoprite, drinks from KFC and brain from Brighton hospital. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Fran6ik: 7:16am On Oct 03, 2017
this kokun is an example of a Nigerian
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by kross01(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Naijagotit1:

"I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.

[b]More Photos;
http://naijagotit.com/2017/10/03/pretty-nysc-member-runs-mad-now-sleeps-on-the-streets-behind-fela-shirine-photos/
[/b]

At the end, the above is what philanthropy has been reduced to. Ability to show off what you have done for humanity sake.

8 Likes

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Alexk2(m): 8:07am On Oct 03, 2017
Gwazah:

what concerns nysc with u after finishing ur service?
or dont u read in between the lines?
Her details are still in NYSC records and at least for her safety, it still concern NYSC.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Alexk2(m): 8:13am On Oct 03, 2017
Adeoba10:
I decided to rush down to shoprite to get her some cloth at Max, food at shoprite, drinks from KFC and brain from Brighton hospital. Mtcheew

kross01:
[/b]

At the end, the above is what philanthropy has been reduced to. Ability to show off what you have done for humanity sake.

I quite agree that we are loosing it with this new trend of showing off while giving the impression of helping others....truth is, it's a stupid move but at least, we can take it from there.. ..let's forget about the messanger at now face the message at this point.

Mods; pls do the needful

1 Like

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by muller101(m): 8:38am On Oct 03, 2017
Nobody did her any crap. Chai Nigerians. When someone dies or sick they ask who kills . Not what killed.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by kingkardesh17(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Awon iya mi oshoriniga i hail ooo choi wait oo hope it not felas weed ooo,by the way yaba left loading.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2017
DavSagacity:
She don smoke free weed for FELABRATION she come dey "highrey"
Lol, you think that is the scenario?
I pray her family locate her ASAP.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Readonee35L(m): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2017
kross01:
[/b]

Alexk2:

I quite agree that we are loosing it with this new trend of showing off while giving the impression of helping others....truth is, it's a stupid move but at least, we can take it from there.. ..let's forget about the messanger at now face the message at this point.

Mods; pls do the needful

That guy be talking trash.
He's updating this thread talking about the Good things he has done in helping the sick lady. I don't care if he is showing off as long he is doing something good.
There are lots of sick and mad people around you, which one have you helped today?
Humans are insatiable
If he didn't post about buying groceries for her, you guys will say he can't help the poor lady. But now he has and he's trying to let you know. Yet you call it show off.
U Wey no show off ? Who you help?

1 Like

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by kross01(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2017
Readonee35L:

That guy be talking trash.
He's updating this thread talking about the Good things he has done in helping the sick lady. I don't care if he is showing off as long he is doing something good.
There are lots of sick and mad people around you, which one have you helped today?
Humans are insatiable
If he didn't post about buying groceries for her, you guys will say he can't help the poor lady. But now he has and he's trying to let you know. Yet you call it show off.
U Wey no show off ? Who you help?

At the end you still miss the point cos you think it's a contest. I don't have to open a thread on nairaland and tell you how I went to woolworths and bought clothes to clothe the naked to prove to you am doing something for humanity, it's between me, my conscience and my creator. Growing up I was taught that when giving alms, do not let your right hand know what your left hand is doing, that is my guiding principle in alms giving.

3 Likes

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by JamesReacher(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2017
If you guys know that Kokun guy on IG you won't be saying this, his own philanthropy is show off. Why not take the lady to a psychiatric home instead of just solely praying for her to get well.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
This is serious sef...Edward sef cry
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by AngelicBeing: 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
Keneking:
This is serious sef...Edward sef cry
Who is Edward tongue
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by toluxa1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by petergriffin: 2:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
She has a tatto!! She's on f*cking hard drugs!!! That explains the madness..
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by lyriclekidd(m): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2017
smdh really sad
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Newlifestyle: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2017

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Twizzy30(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
no one is even seeing her tattoos. I guess she's one of those ladies living the slaying life
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by goingape4: 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
Naijagotit1:
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.

More Photos; http://naijagotit.com/2017/10/03/pretty-nysc-member-runs-mad-now-sleeps-on-the-streets-behind-fela-shirine-photos/
why won't she run mad!!

you werw busy sleeping with unknown preek at camp!

guess what? the unknown preek you once slept with has given you this spirit of madness.

this is a lesson for some women who know how to jump from preek to preek for money! undecided
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Alwaysking: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
I pray God heals her asap!
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by dannybazz(m): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
amen oo i pray so too
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Aye le...Ibosi ooo

Dear Lord dont just watch this lady...heal her
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by terrezo2002(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
emerald2014:
e yah may God heal her. her family will b worried abt her now she will b ok ijn
pretty lady it is well
What is ijn? Are you ashamed to say in Jesus name? There is nothing like ijn. It doesn't make any sense and it won't work. You Christians should stop this. Shalom

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pleas Help My Admission Is About To Be Forfeited / Helpful Steps And Advice To Write A Perfect WASSCE FORMAL LETTER / Fedpolyoko 2010/2011 Admission List Plz?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.