Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (28785 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by kaziblake(f): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
You call yourself and blogger and you are this bias..Remember you are still an upcoming blogger, Sense fall on you there.

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by sod09(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
So what
Abegi
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 03, 2017
So the baby boy just achieved his greatest hit with 5m follows on IG, Here's a big congrats to him, Unlike his boss in the Game Wizkid who cares more about breaking records than IG followers, Davido values his IG followers even more than taking care of his 2 lirrle Kids..

You're sly. grin
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by kingkardesh17(m): 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
The blogger sounds like a wizkid fan or am i the only one who noticed it.

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Ekealterego: 10:09am On Oct 03, 2017
Everyone is now a legend in Nigeria. I need to check the meaning of the word in the dictionary. May be the standard has been lowered.
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Ronaldo dont even know him and has never seen him... i am sure that it was ronaldo's instagram handler that mistakenly click the follow button.. That been said, he still has a frog voice and wizkid is greater than him, wizkid role with the likes of chris brown, drake, nicki minaj, future, dbanj, etc.. Davido role with kids like young thug, sre remmund and noise makers like mick mill,, Wizkid for president in 2019.

Look at you. Shio!

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
5 million hahaha i aint a celeb and i have 6.5 million
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Jagz16(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one OBO,I'm still searching for big butt lady not girl ooo
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Donshemzy1234: 10:17am On Oct 03, 2017
Nonsense write up. Do you want to tell us about davido's instagram followers or you want to abuse him??

Now you're telling us to remember we read from you first like that's an achievement right

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by riyanxeally(f): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2017
if wizzy do davido must do back I laff in swahili...enjoy whilst it last after all in showbiz natin lasts forever...Africa's starboy always leading d way sha..
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by franzis(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Ronaldo dont even know him and has never seen him... i am sure that it was ronaldo's instagram handler that mistakenly click the follow button.. That been said, he still has a frog voice and wizkid is greater than him, wizkid role with the likes of chris brown, drake, nicki minaj, future, dbanj, etc.. Davido role with kids like young thug, sre remmund and noise makers like mick mill,, Wizkid for president in 2019.
R.I.P English ... Role ba wo

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Unlike his boss in the Game Wizkid who cares more about breaking records than IG followers, Davido values his IG followers even more than taking care of his 2 lirrle Kids..
For once the singer has achieved something important
Really?
Whoever wrote this post (not nl op) is a f*cking retard. You call yourself a blogger but I guess your empty skull didn't tell you as a blogger there should be a level of diplomacy. Abi una dey try to be controversial to gain traffic? Am not even a fan of Davido or Wizkid for that matter but this post sucks and it's not even funny.

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by eitsei(m): 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Biased blogger
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Dharneehell(m): 10:20am On Oct 03, 2017
If only you had job to do..

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Benekruku(m): 10:21am On Oct 03, 2017
"For Once the singer has Achieved Something important, A round of Applause for that.."

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
This blogger is a joke.

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Adaomalight(f): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2017
Will they pay him for this?
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by ChopBellefull(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2017
I dnt knw why guys are being nice to ds bunch of f00l called ebiwali abi efi-abali.. My dear better post ur story and get ur own fans dah cnt wait to read frm u. Than dividing fans for ursef.. Anywer i see ur name or moniker i cn neva click again. Nd many pple have same in mind. If u continue ds way.

U wont only be an unsuccessful blogger but a broke one.

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by timothy2396(m): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2017
useless people.... when Michael Jackson has more than 75million likes on Facebook....

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by 2shure: 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
The only thing ai follow
Is to bank up my funds
Fuc IG fuc david and hiz frog voice
Makes so much noise
Lyrics d dumbest
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by ultraboss(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2017
Remember to add that Davido is following about 4000+ people while wizkid is following only 800+ people... Please spot the difference..

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Onedibe1: 10:28am On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Wizkid has nv seen Drake,remember?

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by olowodara(m): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2017
--------------------
Read more News update only @ https://darasongist..com
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by neutrotoba(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2017
You're a blogger but don't know the first thing about journalism.

You're not supposed to take sides. This is why I dislike so many of you bloggers. professionalism is always lacking

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by chronique(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2017
Who ever this blogger is, I just got to let you know that you are very silly... If you want to make it in blogging, it's not going to be by being silly. How does having 5m instagram followers, amount to davido finally "having something worth celebrating"(in your own words)? What you're indirectly saying is that davido hasn't done anything worthwhile...

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Maximus85(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2017
GibsonB:
When it comes to Instagram Followers Davido Can win a Trophy for that, He just clicked 5million followers on IG, Trust Your Gossip Queen Ebiwali has been following up his IG page for weeks, since from 4.8mil waiting for him to make the hit, so i can break the news first... like my life depends on it lol, But thats my job right?

So the baby boy just achieved his greatest hit with 5m follows on IG, Here's a big congrats to him, Unlike his boss in the Game Wizkid who cares more about breaking records than IG followers, Davido values his IG followers even more than taking care of his 2 lirrle Kids..

But thats by the Way...
Coming second is the Legend Wizkid, with over 4million Followers, Followed by Donjazzy, Peter Okoye, Genevieve and More..

Though Wizkid has more followers on Twitter than Davido, with over 3million..

So Lemme be the the first to Tell you that Davido is now the most followed person on Instagram in Nigeria for now.

For Once the singer has Achieved Something important, A round of Applause for that..

Remember You read it from Ebiwali first. See screen shot below!

News From Ebiwali --- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/davido-becomes-most-followed-nigerian.html

https://www.instagram.com/davidoofficial/?hl=en

It's easy. You can buy followers
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Luisema4luv(m): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2017
Likes for davido share for wizkid

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Divay22(f): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2017
See comments
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by talk2percy(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Are u kidding me, first time he's achieving sth important in his life? Are u even from this planet at all to say such a thing about a great achiever like Davido?

Daniella Okeke And Her Mother In Matching Pink Gown / Akpororo And His Wife Welcome A Baby Girl / Sonia Ogbonna Reacts To Linda Ikeji's Breakup Story, Comes To Her Defense