Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,185 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million (28835 Views)

Tiwa Savage Dethrones Wizkid, As 2nd Most Followed Nigerian Celeb On Instagram / Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Musicians On Instagram / Davido Becomes His Daughter, Imade's First Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by holluphemydavid(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2017
and so
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by natznext(m): 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
viviangist:
Pay me 1 Million i will give you 40 Million Followers

Like i Gave DAVIDO 30 Billion Followers Matching his 30 Billion Dollars , ... since he cannot pay for it , i have to take it back and give him 5 Million Equivalent to his Account Balance , check the pictures below to see our Deal ...

Still #VIVIANGIST (JOKES)

errrrm, where the remaining 22billion followers come from?
That's agreeing that every soul on earth is one way or the other following him... all the spirits and demons together sef n...
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by oruma19: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
GibsonB:
When it comes to Instagram Followers Davido Can win a Trophy for that, He just clicked 5million followers on IG, Trust Your Gossip Queen Ebiwali has been following up his IG page for weeks, since from 4.8mil waiting for him to make the hit, so i can break the news first... like my life depends on it lol, But thats my job right?

So the baby boy just achieved his greatest hit with 5m follows on IG, Here's a big congrats to him, Unlike his boss in the Game Wizkid who cares more about breaking records than IG followers, Davido values his IG followers even more than taking care of his 2 lirrle Kids..

But thats by the Way...
Coming second is the Legend Wizkid, with over 4million Followers, Followed by Donjazzy, Peter Okoye, Genevieve and More..

Though Wizkid has more followers on Twitter than Davido, with over 3million..

So Lemme be the the first to Tell you that Davido is now the most followed person on Instagram in Nigeria for now.

For Once the singer has Achieved Something important, A round of Applause for that..

Remember You read it from Ebiwali first. See screen shot below!

News From Ebiwali --- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/davido-becomes-most-followed-nigerian.html

https://www.instagram.com/davidoofficial/?hl=en
how is this an achievement? Social media world is a fake world.
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Ronaldo dont even know him and has never seen him... i am sure that it was ronaldo's instagram handler that mistakenly click the follow button.. That been said, he still has a frog voice and wizkid is greater than him, wizkid role with the likes of chris brown, drake, nicki minaj, future, dbanj, etc.. Davido role with kids like young thug, sre remmund and noise makers like mick mill,, Wizkid for president in 2019.
just look at the text book you are writing, these men don't even know You.
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Lekison(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
cograt oo... buh c whizzy baby loke loke tongue
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by tollytexy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 03, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol aw u know wetin me self dey think, we wizkid followers too loyal die

Speaking of wizkid he's not active on IG that's why people don't out more interest on his page..I no know if na forming or wetin. Even American rappers share their Snapchat and ig handles so they can relate with their followers more or is it due to safety issues?

hahaha you're right!

1 Like

Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by tollytexy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=jayboy17 post=61063683][/quote]

o kan aye grin
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by babapressy(m): 9:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
Are they following him to heaven or hell?
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by jayboy17(m): 10:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
tollytexy:

o kan aye grin
undecided
tollytexy:

o kan aye grin
Re: Davido Becomes The Most Followed Nigerian Artiste On Instagram With 5million by Cowbell521: 11:40am On Jan 20, 2023
See where we at today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / AY Cute Look To The Headies Award 2018 / Rush Brutalises Kelly Barlow, His Girlfriend For The 3rd Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.