Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] (628 Views)

Bayelsa Boy Sleeps On APC Flag To Celebrate Victory / Nigerian ‘big Boy’ Who Sleeps On Money Searches For A Contractual Baby Mama / Nigerian BIG-BOY Who Sleeps On Money Launches Search For A Contractual Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Naijagotit1(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2017
A Nigerian philanthropist, Kokun shared this pathetic story of a young lady who became shortly after completing her National youth service. He presented her with clothes, food and other personal items. Very commendable but what she really needs is urgent rehabilitation.

"I was told about a young lady who's mentally challenge just after she finish her NYSC and she as been sleeping on the street just at the back of Fela shrine... I went to visit her today and I started crying that who as done this to this beautiful lady. I feel so sad and devastated.. I pray that none you reading this who go mad or any of your relative in Jesus Amen... I decided to rush down to Shoprite to buy her news set of cloths from Max, also Food from Mr Biggs, KFC and soft drinks and I will be checking on her Every time I pray to God to give her healing.

More Photos; http://naijagotit.com/2017/10/03/pretty-nysc-member-runs-mad-now-sleeps-on-the-streets-behind-fela-shirine-photos/

Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by abdallah9566(m): 6:23am On Oct 03, 2017
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by menstrualpad: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2017
angry
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Supersuave2(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2017
Are those pictures taken while she was sane or insane? if it's the latter then she's still neat and probable not violent yet, they better find solution quick before it gets worse.
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by XD3G: 6:39am On Oct 03, 2017
" behind Fela's shrine" - that says a lot. In the meantime, should be checked into a Psychiatric Home ASAP (not this KFC, Max stuff), before her condition deteriorates,and wanders off.
I wish her speedy recovery
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by IamPatriotic(m): 6:48am On Oct 03, 2017
Her condition could be as a result of intake of illicit drugs, (I may be wrong) whichever way, I wish her speedy recovery, that's if she's on the process of recovery and if not, I pray she gets the required help that will hasten her getting back to normalcy
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by baski92(m): 6:53am On Oct 03, 2017
Her village people at work
Re: Pretty NYSC Member Runs Mad, Sleeps On The Streets; Behind Fela Shirine [photos] by Ahmed0336(m): 7:11am On Oct 03, 2017
Maybe she chop one dude money and he used this to get his pound of flesh. Just Maybe

(1) (Reply)

There Is Hope For Humanity, How An Igbo Girl Help A Boko Haram Adamawa Victim. / Inside Markets Where Teenage Girls Are Exchanged For Goats And Cows / Genevieve Nnaji Flaunts Slimmer Frame In Beautiful Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.