Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) - Events (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) (31579 Views)

My Mother Is Plus 1 Today, Nairalanders Please Help Me Celebrates Her / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Obi Iyiegbu Of Cubana Empire Celebrates His Birthday Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2017
ogorwyne:

I have been around to an extent . Today is the first time am seeing your moniker o. I even felt this was an alternate username.

No p. There is always a first time. This has always been my main and only moniker.
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
judgedredd22:

see as your belle just kpuf up as you dey try twist waistline comot for picture! grin grin grin grin grin
dat her waist ehn..... Just want to place my hands on it make i feel d vibrationcheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Dainikel(m): 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

awww..thanks alot! !I really appreciate
Kinda rude of me I didn't even ask how ur day went. I guess t'was how U planned it to be & op U sha ad fun?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dainikel:

Kinda rude of me I didn't even ask how ur day went. I guess t'was how U planned it to be & op U sha ad fun?
it was great dear..Thanks alot!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Dainikel(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2017
sekxy:

it was great dear..Thanks alot!!
...& I was thinking U'ad use ur BD to spill the name behind this 'sekxy' chic wink

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by starrybaba(m): 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Hbd dearie...wullnp.Age gracefully
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:34pm On Oct 03, 2017
lefulefu:
dat her waist ehn..... Just want to place my hands on it make i feel d vibrationcheesy

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
Dainikel:

...& I was thinking U'ad use ur BD to spill the name behind this 'sekxy' chic wink
lolz

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 03, 2017
starrybaba:
Hbd dearie...wullnp.Age gracefully
aww thanks so much. ..I appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by purem(m): 2:13am On Oct 04, 2017
sekxy:

aww thanks so much. ..I appreciate

Wuda bought u a special gift buh didn't mention me on ur OP it's breaks my hrt cry cry cry
Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 3:16am On Oct 04, 2017
purem:

Wuda bought u a special gift buh didn't mention me on ur OP it's breaks my hrt cry cry cry

lol sorry about that dear♡♡

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2017
So much for marking the date on me calender and writing it on me journal............embarassed

honey soooo sorry this is coming late..........i've been so busy that logging in became some huge task

anyways i wish you a happy birthday, long life filled with blessings, and constant prosperity..........may God grant you all ur heart desires IJN amen smiley

hope nl got shut down cos of too much traffic like i predicted that day o wink grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
thepussyhunter:
So much for marking the date on me calender and writing it on me journal............embarassed

honey soooo sorry this is coming late..........i've been so busy that logging in became some huge task

anyways i wish you a happy birthday, long life filled with blessings, and constant prosperity..........may God grant you all ur heart desires IJN amen smiley

hope nl got shut down cos of too much traffic like i predicted that day o wink grin
Lol. .your prediction was accurate, ,thanks for the wisheswink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:
yeah,it's a thing of joy and I can't just hide how grateful I am to God and to you all my friends. .I'm immensely overwhelmed with joy. .I wish myself all the good things of life..kisskiss

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.
cc: Biafranb.ushboy
Captain.GOOD
marky.debbi
Oyind.idi
Blackha.wk01
horloh.lah
Lalas2.47
thepussy.hunter
lefule.fu
Sunsh.ineG
kim.braa
Tgodd.ess
Tosyne2.much
Tahrah
Happy belated birthday hun. Hope my late coming is forgiven?.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Happy belated birthday hun. Hope my late coming is forgiven?.
thanks dear,,how have you been?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekxy:

thanks dear,,how have you been?
Very well, you?.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
kimbraa:
Very well, you?.
I'm great, thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by andyanders: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
May the blessings of your creator follow you all days of your life.HBD to a beauty. You will keep celebrating this always.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2017
andyanders:
May the blessings of your creator follow you all days of your life.HBD to a beauty. You will keep celebrating this always.
thanks dear..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Slayer2:
See her ugly face. After you don insult people finish for here. You they find happy birthday undecided

Ada di ora nma!! Imara nma nwanyi inu go? No mind this frustrated entity. If e pain am say people dey wish you happy birthday, make I wish you 10 of it in arrears..

Happy belated birthday oh yeh beauty from the east. May your sun continue to shine and blind the eyes of haters like the one I'm quoting here. May your enemies come to you seeking paid employment in the nearest future. May they wish that their girlfriends or wives get to half your level. Amen!

Cc Sekxy: PS.. You deserve a lot of likes..

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

Ada di ora nma!! Imara nma nwanyi inu go? No mind this frustrated entity. If e pain am say people dey wish you happy birthday, make I wish you 10 of it in arrears..

Happy belated birthday oh yeh beauty from the east. May your sun continue to shine and blind the eyes of haters like the one I'm quoting here. May your enemies come to you seeking paid employment in the nearest future. May they wish that their girlfriends or wives get to half your level. Amen!

Cc Sekxy: PS.. You deserve a lot of likes..
winkthanks alot..I appreciate! !...bless you

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by SycophanticGoat: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2017
sekxy:

winkthanks alot..I appreciate! !...bless you

You're welcome. Please do tell that beautiful girl by your left in the first pic that someone is seriously tripping for her.. Thanks in advance.. cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!+1 Today::(photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You're welcome. Please do tell that beautiful girl by your left in the first pic that someone is seriously tripping for her.. Thanks in advance.. cool
lol
.will do just that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian, Constance Onyeka Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Wedding Pics Of Maureensylvia, An Ex-Miss NAIRALAND Contestant / Wedding Pictures Of Identical Twin Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.