Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare (1129 Views)

How Nairaland Looks On A Slow Network / How Nairaland Looked In The Past 2005 Photos / WEB: How Nairaland Appearance Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by viviangist: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2017
This is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , and Seun's Wish - Compare

First Post : https://www.nairaland.com/4/nairaland-nigerian-forum

Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Report breaking news stories.
- Share your experience of a particular place, event, product or service.
- Share your knowledge/opinion on topics of interest.
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

You can view the forum using:
* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)
* Standard PC browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc).

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Start at the home page: http://www.nairaland.com

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

His Hope , Aim and Wish

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:

First FTC

https://www.nairaland.com/loriann

Time registered: November 23, 2005
Time spent online: 1 day & 6 hours

A Female (Not even a Male) - Ladies First

And Today , Seun's Dream and his wishes ... is more than what he expected ...

Having : 1,888,789 members, 3,829,305 topics

#Don't Give up

Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by MhizzAJ(f): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Interesting

Loriann must ve deactivated
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by taylor88(m): 9:21am On Oct 03, 2017
Seun should upload his pix

We can't be subscribing to a ghost worker

The last time i checked him out on Google i only saw a pix of a young dude named seun osewa with PINK LIPS cream effect

U better don't ban me am not feeling fine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Evablizin(f): 9:22am On Oct 03, 2017
cheesy

wow wow wow never despise the days of little beginning.
viviangist:

That is SEUN OSEWA ....
cheesy

Awwwwwww Oga nairaland is verli verli handsome,just look at his cheek and little smile kiki,i lemme come and be going.

Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by somito121(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Thanks to God through Seun we have first hand information. Oga Seun that loriann is she still here on nairaland?
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Evablizin(f): 9:28am On Oct 03, 2017
taylor88:
Seun should upload his pix

We can't be subscribing to a ghost worker

The last time i checked him out on Google i only saw a pix of a young dude named seun osewa with PINK LIPS cream effect

U better don't ban me am not feeling fine
hahahaha,i wanted to ask you wether you're okay but you've said it already so need.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Dujardin(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2017
This OP can lie! I can vividly say that you are lying... I am one of few guys who started with Nairaland... u can confirm that on my profile 2007 and I started in 2005 but was only here to read comments back then partly because the jokes section was the only lively place on Nl then.

Back then
1. There was no share feature
2. No like feature
3. Just comment only
4. No quote feature
5. Everything was only html, css and php... no Javascript
6. No mods like Lalasticlala and co... just Seun alone
7. Seun comments like everyone of us
8. Only MTN has internet...
9. I can write an epistle on NL...
10. I leave this space for founding members like me...
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by adadike281(f): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
cheesy wow! that's good. Seun d public atheist and a secret Muslim.
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Samusu(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2017
This is Seun Osewa. grin angry angry grin

Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by NeeKlaus: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2017
Lol.. small beginnings morphed into greatness.

Now, we have graduated to "Afonjas and IPOB chestbeating".

Seun, come and explain to us how we got here.
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by viviangist: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2017
Dujardin:
This OP can lie! I can vividly say that you are lying... I am one of few guys who started with Nairaland... u can confirm that on my profile 2007 and I started in 2005 but was only here to read comments back then partly because the jokes section was the only lively place on Nl then.

Back then
2. No like feature
3. Just comment only
4. No quote feature

Who asked you all this
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by NeeKlaus: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2017
Dujardin:

Back then
2. No like feature
3. Just comment only
4. No quote feature
Okay, GrandPa. But I don't think anyone's interested in your ancestral story.
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Dujardin(m): 10:04am On Oct 03, 2017
viviangist:

Who asked you all this
gringrin
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by viviangist: 10:19am On Oct 03, 2017
Dujardin:

gringrin

You be my best friend for Nairaland Jareeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Juliette05(f): 10:25am On Oct 03, 2017
Was there a snake section then?
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Dujardin(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

Okay, GrandPa. But I don't think anyone's interested in your ancestral story.

noted grandchild
Re: This Is How Nairaland Started, Date , First FCT , And Seun's Wish - Compare by Finstar: 12:40pm On Oct 03, 2017
This should be a motivation to every webmaster.. Seun did a great job.. I commend him for this grin

(1) (Reply)

New Adsence Seller Fraud In Town / Steps To Unblock URL Link Blocked By Facebook Yourself Using Facebook Debugger / Do U Know Of Any Nigerian Website For Free Web Design Online?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.