Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,741 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ (33863 Views)

Alexx Ekubo, Tobi, Adaeze Yobo And Cee-C Hang Out Together / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Adaeze Yobo And Her Mother, Abigail Igwe And The Resemblance Between Them (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by milaso: 11:01am On Oct 03, 2017
grin grin grin u knw well
Kobicove:
Yellow paw-paws grin

I wonder what or who they went to cast and bind?

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by luminouz(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Will you shut up......
Lmaooooo
E PAIN AM!!!!

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by lereinter(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Why not going there and pray to be as rich as Oprah Winfrey instead of praying for a wealthy husband that may not value and appreciate you!

word

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Go hustle before I take you serious
Sit you ass and be humble...You lack logistics..

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by PierreDeFermat(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Will you shut up......
after you have already shown us you have a beggar's mentality and can only survive with a man assisting you. you are not focused and ambitious,you just showed us you only want to be a child producer and sex machine forever when there are women like Folorunsho Alakija

6 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by teflonjake(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Make trips to the cemeteries, you will see numerous stars yet to be unveiled lying in perfect peace there.

My belle o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by lereinter(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2017
alexialin:

God bless you.
That's the top of my prayer point.
To be as wealthy as Alakija when the time comes.
The richest woman worldwide cool
Amen!

women sha
very few of them have sense

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Ramaa(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2017
Certified OLOSHOS.....

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by TallPck1(m): 11:16am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
That's the church I will attend for prayers when I need a husband like DANGOTE

Foolish girl is that what your mother tot u? Zero home training

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Hunry: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2017
see as dem comport, no makeup or earring
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by belindar: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2017
So once they are out of the church, they apply their make up again. Hypocrisy. Does it mean the Lord that sees you while makeup free while going to church will not see you when you apply the make once you are out of the church?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by JastSiryin(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
You haven't taken your life serious, so I don't need you taking me serious.
Bros you're savage...every reply was a hit back to back!

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
olasaad:

If she gets it like Oprah Winfrey, who go marry her again. Now you will be shouting go and marry on her like Toke Makinwa
No be person marry Folorunsho Alakija
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by userplainly(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
Insta_slüts have turn these women to prayer warriors..."my husband shall not go a stray" see as deh look innocent...
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Amberon11: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2017
My head ooooo grin
teflonjake:

My belle o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Martinez19(m): 11:47am On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:

Will you shut up......
lol... Perhaps you know a rich husband is more possible than you being rich. Funny how an imaginary God is being looked upon to do that which is more possible realistically.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by olasaad(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2017
sisipelebe:

and the person marry her when she is millionaire/billionaire
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2017
olasaad:

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2017
olasaad:

So thats y its better to get married before one becomes a billionaire or millionaire, because it will be a little bit tasking to settle with right one or even get a partner.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by ofuonyebi: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2017
7-hours of praise and prayers attended by 3-9ja queen and artistes...with their head tied to their ears?

yee, if you check the ground well, their may be some little ..FIRE! FIRE..inside the well of their huby

hope very soon we no go hear another version to the voyage of these strange-bedfellows?
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by femi4: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
Kobicove:
Yellow paw-paws grin

I wonder what or who they went to cast and bind?

You ll still see them in Quilox by sat night.

That's the life of a woman
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by Benjom(m): 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
kerygalerie:

You this guy and your bug moving around....

I almost broke my phone thinking it was real.

Please, use dynamite cos that's the quickest way to deal with the spider grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by guiddoti: 12:02pm On Oct 03, 2017
biacan:
That's the church I will attend for prayers when I need a husband like DANGOTE
..just for only that you will go the way MFM? Why trouble the peace of Israel? No bad feelings. Kinda surprised at your view of the church.
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:05pm On Oct 03, 2017
pretty cock suckers
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by guiddoti: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
sisipelebe:
Don't go there! She had married before late Mariam Babaginda passed her the yam. A professional tailor at that!
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by biacan(f): 12:12pm On Oct 03, 2017
Tolexander:
Make trips to the cemeteries, you will see numerous stars yet to be unveiled lying in perfect peace there.

Yolo
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by abike12(f): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
Nice one
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by hAlexandro(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
angry angry grin
Tolexander:
Why not going there and pray to be as rich as Oprah Winfrey instead of praying for a wealthy husband that may not value and appreciate you!

inspiring I doubt if she's gonna take you serious African ladies African mentality

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by hAlexandro(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
adadike281:
may God answer their prayers. After all, nobody holy pass.
lols me holy pass olisha grin grin
Re: Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ by sweetilicious(f): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2017
MhizzAJ:
The other day it was Ini Edo quoting scriptures upandan

Pastor Tonto Dike is in one corner doing her own
And now these ones...That's how they will be running from church to church

Girl,it's because if you don't have God as a pillar in your life,your marriage will fall yakata.Don't blame them.God gives fulfillment and joy.This is what money cannot give you no matter the amount if it is not together with God.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Funke Akindele And Ramsey Noah / Wizkid Is 3rd On Spotify’s World Artistes / Mercy Aigbe Stuns As Cussons Baby Judge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.