Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,149 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) (30727 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / This Is The First Aircraft To Land In Nigeria; In Kano (photo) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2017
How can they fly from Kano to China via Dubai? It is not possible to fly this airline from Dubai to China, they can only transfer their passengers to another airline.
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by buoye1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ekakamba:
The Pilot be like "mai ka che"? grin tongue
Him be like" kun Kara jirgin sama ne?"
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by yanjutomi(m): 1:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
[quote author=bachirdjibo post=61064038][/quote] meaning?
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 1:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Krucifax:
Before you all start jumping for joy know that the newest air craft in their fleet of 4 planes is 19years old. The others are 19.6yrs,20yrs,20.6yrs. They are busy celebrating but they bought tokunbos.
The serial numbers of the air crafts are as follows 28557,28565,28570,29235 Azman Air.
To be forewarned is to be fore armed.

@ bolded

If those are the ages of the crafts in their fleet, then their fleet is very young by aviation standards
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Abs76: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2017
post=61060851:

AirAzman launches its 5th aircraft Airbus A330 which will commence its operations from Kano to China via Dubai at MAKIA.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/photos-airazman-launches-5th-aircraft.html

nice one azman .
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2017
buoye1:
Him be like" kun Kara jirgin sama ne?"
Walahi fa... Soran jirgin ruwa grin grin
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by thunderbabs: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2017
SuperSuave3:
awon pipu yi shaa! ewo l'osuka Werey ganundecided

grin grin Ti won ba gba e mu, they ill yamutu you ni...lol
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by sava: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
Azman to Canada ... .more nigeria live in Canada than china
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by omogidi234(m): 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Can't wait to start my own airline soon ..Already working towards it , looks scary but from experience I know nothing is insurmountable on earth

Let me be part of your Success oh!
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2017
They should not allow developers board that plain ooooooo
Na drugs they go use am smuggle sad
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Air Azman abi AIR ALIKO
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Can't wait to start my own airline soon ..Already working towards it , looks scary but from experience I know nothing is insurmountable on earth
good luck to you brother but please make sure you merge and give it to top professionals that will run it well for you.
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 2:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:
if your dream dosnt sacre you, its not big enough
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by alizma: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
ethicalUser:
I flew Azman from Kano to Lagos in June. That was the most scariest journey in my life time. Thank God am alive today. Their domestic aircraft are just too old.
hahaha. thought I was alone. I flew Azman from Lagos to Kano through Kaduna same June and it was so scary. however, that was my first flight and the only air trip so far. therefore, I can't really say if that is how scary it is with all air trip. one thing I however noticed was that the landing in Kaduna was too bad that I wouldn't forget soon.
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2017
Succinct1:

Thank you bro.
The Northerners are discussing their own regional integration with actions, unlike others who prefer mouthing.
It's only a matter of few years, the North will have new presentation.
if northerners like let them lunch submarine to china when they get there na igbo person go take them go factory chop his percentage anyway wetin northerner sabi for chinko
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by SuperSuave3: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
thunderbabs:

grin grin Ti won ba gba e mu, they ill yamutu you ni...lol
Dem no fit see me..Lolgrin

1 Like

Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by 2lateBiafra: 2:48pm On Oct 03, 2017
burkingx:
...Frustration Loading..... grin grin grin

Board YOUNG SHALL GROW TO CHINA NOW
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
JamesReacher:
How are you working towards it?

Why are you asking??
Is it your work or your future airline
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by JamesReacher(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
Myself2:

Why are you asking??
Is it your work or your future airline
Why are you asking why I'm asking
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2017
SuperSuave3:

lol.. Tie Ti Ta walai!! enu oni pa e
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by SuperSuave3: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2017
JPENG:

lol.. Tie Ti Ta walai!! enu oni pa e
amin, but ewo lo fa epe sirangry
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2017
nice.
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by sava: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2017
shocked

Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Beyhiodie(m): 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2017
SuperSuave3:
can't stop laffin.... eti binu?
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2017
SuperSuave3:
amin, but ewo lo fa epe sirangry
omo Ijesa ni mi, epe na Wash!!
Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by aminho(m): 2:50am On Feb 07, 2018
nnokwa042:
if northerners like let them lunch submarine to china when they get there na igbo person go take them go factory chop his percentage anyway wetin northerner sabi for chinko
imagine what you are saying i am a northerner and i have lived in china for 5 years and been to 19 provinces in china dont underrate us easily

1 Like

Re: Airazman Launches 5th Aircraft To Operate From Kano To China (Photos) by id4sho(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
you are in the spirit, i have plans too but i need a stepping stone to accomplish my goals. Am working towards that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Terrible Car Accident Around National Theatre, Lagos (photos) / Tips For Surviving An Airplane Crash / Accident Along Aliade Otupko Road, Benue Claims Lives (Viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.