Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,158 members, 7,815,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! (5347 Views)

NIS Recruitment: Why We Halted Presidential Order On Employment Offers / Nnpc Text Through Phillips And Co On Employment / Ogun Clears Air On Employment Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! by olacoool: 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hi,
Please go through the release below for Temporary Staff positions for the Etisalat Sim Registration Excercise.
Kindly pass this across to anyone you know who may be interested.
THANKS!

Dear all,
Etisalat has been mandated by the telecom regulatory body, Nigeria Communications Commission (NCC) to register and update the records of all existing and new subscribers on our Network.

This exercise which is called SIM Registration, would involve capturing subscribers’ details from all our physical point of sales and touch points nationwide.

To this end, we intend to engage the services of temporary staff through our outsourcing partners for a relatively extended period of time. One of the key requirements for this job is the possession of the requisite interpersonal and customer interfacing skills. Other requirements include:

• A first degree.
• Good communication skills (oral and written).
• Ability to use the computer.
• Time Management skills.

Intending candidates - with good integrity and impeccable character – may send in their resumes for this exercise to:

• northeastsimreg@etisalat.com.ng
• northwestsimreg@etisalat.com.ng
• northcentralsimreg@etisalat.com.ng
• southeastsimreg@etisalat.com.ng
• southwestsimreg@etisalat.com.ng
• southsouthsimreg@etisalat.com.ng
• lagossimreg@etisalat.com.ng

Candidates are expected to apply ONLY to regions and locations they are based or wish to stay as indicated in the email addresses above.

The deadline for submission of resumes is Tuesday 9 March 2010. Assessments/interviews will be conducted subsequently.
Re: Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! by olaexcess: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2010
Guy,thanks for d info. But u need to provide us with d link. We are waiting,
Thanks in advance.
Re: Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! by Tinyemeka(m): 5:58pm On Mar 07, 2010
Olaexcess, see how u want to disqualify yourself? Post said send résumé to the applicable email address. Why asking for link again? Be guided O! angry
Re: Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! by emmatony: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2010
Thanks,but i applied and d message was nt send
Re: Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! by olaexcess: 9:35am On Mar 08, 2010
Oga tinyemeka,no vex,i no too concentrate for d info. Na d link all my mind be dey. Thanks all d same.
Re: Etisalat Info On Employment. Hurry Now! by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Mar 09, 2010
Interesting. The email addresses look legit.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Mail I Received From Exxonmobil Corporation! / The Call That Changed My Life...... / Nigerian Labour Market Favour Men Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.