Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Help! Is It Possible To Replace Original Waec And Neco Results? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Is It Possible To Replace Original Waec And Neco Results? (829 Views)

Can I Study Mass Communication With This NECO Results / Waliyu Olajide Ganiyu Original WAEC Result Lost But Found / Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Is It Possible To Replace Original Waec And Neco Results? by TEEBLUE88(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2017
I hope am posting this in the right section. i am a corp menber serving in Ogun state(2017A stream2). i arrived Ibafo in the afternoon of sunday 3rd sept with lots of luggages so i have to pick them 1 after the other to cross the expressway, after crossing with the last 1, i discoverd my small bag was missing, that bag contains ALL my certificates, from primary school cert to NYSC docs. IS IT POSSIBLE TO REPLACE THOSE ORIGINAL WAEC AND NECO RESULTS
Re: Help! Is It Possible To Replace Original Waec And Neco Results? by geunik(m): 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2017
Yes but difficult. The process long die and longer if more than one cert. Fist thing, report to them and explain you need the report for your cert replacement. Gather enough evidence esp photo evidence. Take them with the police statement to the offices of the individual cert providers such as waec and continue. You will not be given immediately. You will be given when an employer writes to them for you cert. That was what a guy that lost his cert to fire did
Re: Help! Is It Possible To Replace Original Waec And Neco Results? by Zdoh(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2017
Chai your village people wicked O.Well, try and visit a waec and neco office for advice.

1 Like

Re: Help! Is It Possible To Replace Original Waec And Neco Results? by TEEBLUE88(m): 6:10pm On Oct 03, 2017
geunik:
Yes but difficult. The process long die and longer if more than one cert. Fist thing, report to them and explain you need the report for your cert replacement. Gather enough evidence esp photo evidence. Take them with the police statement to the offices of the individual cert providers such as waec and continue. You will not be given immediately. You will be given when an employer writes to them for you cert. That was what a guy that lost his cert to fire did
I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Students Lament Over Incessant NASU, ASUU, SSANU Strike / Advice A Fresh Law Graduate Of A Nigerian University / How To Apply For Government Sponsored Scholarship In Brunei Darussalam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.