Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,759 members, 7,862,487 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 (28484 Views)

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) / 377 Cooperatives In Edo To Benefit From CBN N143m Intervention Fund / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by dayokanu(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2010
HEY GUYS, I NEED AN ADVICE, MY YOUNGER SISTER WAS POSTED TO BAUCHI AND SHE IS SUPPOSED TO LEAVE TOMORROW TO JOS BEFORE BOARDING A BUS TO BAUCHI, COZ THEY SAID THATS THE ONLY ROUTE TO BAUCHI, YOU MUST GET TO JOS BEFORE GOING TO BAUCHI.

WE ARE STILL CONTEMPLATING WHETHER SHE SHOULD GO OR NOT COZ THE ORIENTATION CAMP WILL RESUME TOMORROW THOUGH SOMEONE SAID THE CRISISS IS AT THE REMOTE AREAS,
WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK GUYS

Takea bus to Kano through abuja dont pass through kagoro else you would land in Jos. Take Kaduna to kano.

Then from Kano she can get a bus to Bauchi which should take her through Ningi LGA in Bauch from Bauchi(Yankari parks) she can get a bus going to Wailo where the NYSC camp is.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by asha80(m): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
bawomolo:

its silly to just forget without[b] reconciliation and charging the culprits.
[/b]

You and i know it is not going to happen since it has never happened in the history of nigeria so don't we just move forward.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Gunnaz007: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
frosbel:

LOL,  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ol boy you are an alarmist !

hahahahahahahahahahahahahawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

purest, u no go suffocate me with lafta, y scare d living shit outa frosbel and his sis?

frosbel, neva mind. me thinks flying to kano and connecting bauchi from there is d best option, OR u can connect gombe airport (arik air) from abuja and then travel by road to bauchi. cheers wink wink wink
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by chosen04(f): 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2010
So, What has GOWON's Nigeria Prays group achieved?

Still surprised that after that FOOL finished killing Biafra childern, he formed his "NIGERIA PRAYS GROUP". I think its high time he starts JOS PRAYS. Cos Jos truely needs prayers now. But i doubt if God will want to answer a prayer of a killer like him.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by chic2pimp(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2010
This is so sickening!!!
They should at the very least spare Innocent Women and Most especially KIDS sad sad sad sad sad.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by babuji(f): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2010
Whoever did this to these kids is definitely not a human being.
Words fail me and i cry even as i type.
May their children be massacred in even worse ways than this
May they see light and call it darkness
May evil and hatred live with them all the days of their life

May it never be well with anyone that rejoices at this pics
May your children be fatherless
may your lineage be slaves unto their 4th and 5th generation
May violence be their food
May they be rewarded in multiple folds with unprecedented evil

Kai!!! this is too much!!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by kpofkpof: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2010
i really dont understand where people get their gist from. who said there's a 24 hr curfew in place. i am yet to hear that and i am based here in jos.

there is tension every where,  but that is expected. People claim there is a repraisal attack in some areas, but it has not been confirmed.

our lives and security is in the hands of God becos the Nigerian Army are a failure if i may say.

i have read everybody's comment and i think i wouldnt be biased if i say that there is no justification for killing women and children. i believe the so called islam should even be against that. People cant sleep again with their two eyes closed because no one knows where the next attack would start from.

@Isaac
Your sis can fly to Gombe and go to Bauchi from there.

I even heard no corp member was posted to Jos, but i dont know how true
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by snowdrops(m): 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2010
kpofkpof:

i really dont understand where people get their gist from. who said there's a 24 hr curfew in place. i am yet to hear that and i am based here in jos.

there is tension every where,  but that is expected. People claim there is a repraisal attack in some areas, but it has not been confirmed.

our lives and security is in the hands of God becos the Nigerian Army are a failure if i may say.

i have read everybody's comment and i think i wouldnt be biased if i say that there is no justification for killing women and children. i believe the so called islam should even be against that. People cant sleep again with their two eyes closed because no one knows where the next attack would start from.

@Isaac

Its been confirmed by a poster on another thread.
I pray you and your family remain safe.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2010
kpofkpof:

@Isaac

Ok thanks for the correction but the western media Al Jazeerah et al have mentioned that the curfew imposed last time is still partly in effect ??

Thanks and may God protect you sad
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by MandingoII(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2010
This Sh.t have got to STOP!

Black people killing innocent Black people is NOT cool!

This reinforces white people thought, that Black people are brute Animals.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ayettymama(f): 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2010
they shouldnt be posting corps to jos

posting people to thier deaths

maybe we need international intervention
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2010
snowdrops:

Its been confirmed by a poster on another thread.
I pray you and your family remain safe.

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/africa/nigeria+attacks+apossystematic+and+organisedapos/3573367

Nigeria attacks 'systematic and organised'

By Penny Ayres

Updated on 08 March 2010

Exclusive: The Archbishop of Jos tells Channel 4 News that the attacks on Christian villages in Nigeria, in which an estimated 500 people have been killed, were "systematic and quite well organised".
Victims of a sectarian attack in Nigeria

Several hundred people are believed to have been killed in the attacks on three predominantly Christian villages in Jos, Plateau State, which took place on Sunday.

The Archbishop of Jos, Rev Benjamin Kwashi, told Channel 4 News: "I first of all began to get a report as I was heading on to the church that one of the villages had received visitors who are said to be Muslim attackers. They were killing anybody, anybody.

"Even children were all massacred. One day old. A woman was delivering and even she with the undelivered baby were all killed. Everybody - women, children, men and all.

"A little later in the day I got information that corpses were littered by the other village, and later on in the day again, more corpses were discovered from the third village.

"When I started asking I was told that there were bus loads of Muslims on them, who came armed with swords and machetes. The attack was quite systematic and quite well organised. It didn't leave the villagers with any chance to escape at all.

"For any group to beat the curfew hands down must be an organised group. I mean, it is a military curfew together with the police, so for any group to do that they must be really, really, really, very organised.

"Secondly, if you look at the mercilessness of the murder and the mass massacre, it can't just be done like that. The people there were left with no chance at all. Children were killed, old people were killed, young people were killed. Many of them were shot at then cut.

"But also if you look at the cuts, you will see that they are sharp knives and most of the cuts are at the back and neck. And quite a number of heads were severed from the body. So, they are really fighters in my opinion.

"And the way - in two hours, three villages. It must be people who knew what to do and were trained in how to do it.

"If we had an idea of who it was, the problem would be solved. That's what we have been facing in Jos, we don't know who.

"These are faceless people. If they could identify themselves we could ask them 'what do you really want' and some meaningful negotiations can be done, and with some skill, I believe, blood should not be shed. Blood should never be shed of any human being."
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by yemi221(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2010
i dont think we shld blame the muslims for d crisis. firstly islam forbids killing of women and children. so what are we saying. islam is a religion of peace. the cause of the crisis as not yet been asertain. the people behind it shld b brought to book. its absolutly inhuman
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 08, 2010
To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2010
yemi 22:

i dont think we shld blame the muslims for d crisis. firstly islam forbids killing of women and children. so what are we saying. islam is a religion of peace. the cause of the crisis as not yet been asertain. the people behind it shld b brought to book. its absolutly inhuman

Except during honor killings . . .
or sectarian violence . . .
or via sharia courts . . .
or terrorist attacks e.t.c.

Sure Islam forbids killing of women and children.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by oderemo(m): 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2010
the sooner we get rid of all religion the better, be it muslim , christian, babalawo. all of them .NOW.
religon is the opium of the masses. innit.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ayettymama(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2010
yemi 22:

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOU BRUTAL RELIGION AND TELL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO STOP!!!!!!

IM SOO SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING THIS

ISLAM IS PEACE ISLAM IS PEACE  AND ALL I KEEP SEEING IS THE HAVOC ISLAM IS CAUSING

IF UR RELIGION WAS SOO PEACEFUL WHY DOES UR GOD REQUIRE YOU TO FIGHT?? FIGHT THIS AND FIGHT THAT FIGHT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT KILL ALL BECAUSE IT IS EASY FOR ALLAH!!!!

WHY DONT U SPREAD THE SO CALLED WORD OF PEACE WHITHIN YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF TELLIN US HERE?? WE DONT CARE

WE JUST WANT PEOPLE TO STOP DYING!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2010
ayettymama:

STOP TRYING TO DEFEND YOU BRUTAL RELIGION AND TELL YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS TO STOP!!!!!!

IM SOO SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING THIS

ISLAM IS PEACE ISLAM IS PEACE  AND ALL I KEEP SEEING IS THE HAVOC ISLAM IS CAUSING

IF your RELIGION WAS SOO PEACEFUL WHY DOES your GOD REQUIRE YOU TO FIGHT?? FIGHT THIS AND FIGHT THAT FIGHT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT KILL ALL BECAUSE IT IS EASY FOR ALLAH!!!!

WHY DONT U SPREAD THE SO CALLED WORD OF PEACE WHITHIN YOURSELVES INSTEAD OF TELLIN US HERE?? WE DONT CARE

WE JUST WANT PEOPLE TO STOP DYING!!!!!!!!!

Islam is PEACE! In the grave that is
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2010
davidylan:

To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done!

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ayettymama(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2010
frosbel:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

omg how did u find this website??

i had to laff 1st

God forgive me!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by yemi221(m): 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2010
@ david and remo. as far as am concern and other muslims what happen in jos is unislamic and inhuman.and mind u d cause as not been asertain.let be patients. once again anybody behind this shld be brought 2 book be it muslim or any religion
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Tolulop001(f): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2010
kpofkpof:

@Isaac

ill have you know that YES corpers were posted there, which makes no sense at all.
i was posted to Gombe, was gonna fly lagos jos, then take a bus to gobe
now i have to go to fly to abuja and then connect gombe from there

CORPERS!!! THINK OF YOUR LIFE FIRST OOOH!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by oderemo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 08, 2010
ISLAM. ISLAM .ISLAM. how many times did i call the,
you are gradually becoming an embarrassment to the same ppl you promise heaven and seven virgins
you are becoming more intoxicating than hennessey and vodka mixed together
why in the wee of darkness you claimed defenceless lives or are you a coward?
Islam i was not in support of George bush b4, now i am leaning toward his belief of wiping you out on the face of earth.
i will continue when i wipe my tears,
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by dayokanu(m): 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2010
Movie showing tonight
Mumbai shooting: featuring Pakistani Moslem  vs Hindu.
Offa Kwara state: Featuring Nigerian Moslem vs Traditional worshippers.
Sudan: Featuring Arabian Moslem vs Xtian South.
London Trains : Featuring Moslems blow up trains (Arabian Moslems vs Agnostic/Freethinkers)
Southern Thailand: Featuring Thai Moslems  vs Thai Buddhist
Middle East: Featuring Arab Moslems vs Israeli Jews
In Jos: Featuring Hausa-Fulani Moslem vs Plateau Christians
Bali Bombing : Featuring Indonesian Moslems vs Everybody else (Various members of Jemaah Islamiyah, a violent Islamist group, were convicted in relation to the bombings)

Movie trailers include Danish Cartoon, Miss World contest riots, Shariah riots, 9-11, Bali bombing  

Whats the common denominator

Religion of piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by preselect(m): 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
i hope al jazeera will also come to this xtian village and show the photos or videos of people killed. oooops, i forgot, they wont bc xtians are the victims here
i guess it's time we split the nation into . . . oooooops, i forgot, to keep nigeria one is a task that must be done.

we used to have violence time and again in nigeria, then jos gradually became an annual violence festival, now it looks like jos is now having violence every 2 months
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Movie showing tonight
Mumbai shooting: featuring Pakistani Moslem  vs Hindu.
Offa Kwara state: Featuring Nigerian Moslem vs Traditional worshippers.
Sudan: Featuring Arabian Moslem vs Xtian South.
London Trains : Featuring Moslems blow up trains (Arabian Moslems vs Agnostic/Freethinkers)
Southern Thailand: Featuring Thai Moslems  vs Thai Buddhist
Middle East: Featuring Arab Moslems vs Israeli Jews
In Jos: Featuring Hausa-Fulani Moslem vs Plateau Christians
Bali Bombing : Featuring Indonesian Moslems vs Everybody else (Various members of Jemaah Islamiyah, a violent Islamist group, were convicted in relation to the bombings)

Movie trailers include Danish Cartoon, Miss World contest riots, Shariah riots, 9-11, Bali bombing  

Whats the common denominator

Religion of piss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allahu archbar! Islam is peace!

yemi 22:

@ david and remo. as far as am concern and other muslims what happen in jos is unislamic and inhuman.and mind u d cause as not been asertain.let be patients. once again anybody behind this shld be brought 2 book be it muslim or any religion

What happened in bauchi, jos, kaduna, kano, maiduguri, zamfara, sudan, somalia, saudi arabia, gaza, pakistan, afghanistan, iran, iraq, syria, jordan, lebanon, kuwait, UAE e.t.c. ARE ALL UNISLAMIC.

Where the heck are the things that are islamic?
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by 006(m): 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2010
Gowon should quickly disband his Nigeria Prays Group and form Jos Prays Group.
I think the chicken has finally come home to roost in his home.
 grin
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
pres-elect:

i hope al jazeera will also come to this xtian village and show the photos or videos of people killed. oooops, i forgot, they wont bc xtians are the victims here
i guess it's time we split the nation into . . . oooooops, i forgot, to keep nigeria one is a task that must be done.

we used to have violence time and again in nigeria, then jos gradually became an annual violence festival, now it looks like jos is now having violence every 2 months

I'm very sure the muslim world will be aggressively championing this at the latest UN summit. Infact the muslim world must be totally "outraged" by this. there will be rallies in support of the victims in major muslim cities and a prominent sheikh will issue a fatwa against the killers.

Ah sorry . . . here was i thinking the victims were "palestinians".
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by preselect(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
davidylan:

I'm very sure the muslim world will be aggressively championing this at the latest UN summit. Infact the muslim world must be totally "outraged" by this. there will be rallies in support of the victims in major muslim cities and a prominent sheikh will issue a fatwa against the killers.

Ah sorry . . . here was i thinking the victims were "palestinians".

lol grin . . . . .
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by dayokanu(m): 7:18pm On Mar 08, 2010
Innocent women and children is only allowed to be used for Palestinians.

The others are Guilty women and children.

Religion of Piss.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by CrudeOil2(m): 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2010
The culprits of this inhumane wickedness should die.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by oderemo(m): 7:24pm On Mar 08, 2010
look my friend , that was just a mild satire. dont get me started on islam.especially on all religion. i have no time for them at all. all these books are nothing but historical fantasy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) / 2 Nigerian Bankers Gatecrash In PMB US Dinner. / Boko Haram Agreed To Swap Chibok Girls With Arrested Bomb Expert — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.