Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 (28440 Views)

Cameroon’s Soldiers At Goshi, Kill 162 Boko Haram Militants (Photos) / 377 Cooperatives In Edo To Benefit From CBN N143m Intervention Fund / Police Arrest Oshiomole's Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by asha80(m): 8:41am On Mar 08, 2010
Please the jos indigines take heart and forget about this incident so that nigeria can move forward  undecided
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Jakumo(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2010
Easier said than done, Asha.   Blood feuds are known to last for generations.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by asha80(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2010
Jakumo:

Easier said than done, Aisha. Blood fueds are known to last for generations.

Is that not what nigerians always say when this kind of things when they happen undecided

I do not see what is the difference in this case because you and i know nothing will come out of the nonsense commities the govt is setting up as nobody as always will be tried for this mayhem so as i stated earlier let them forgive and forget so that nigeria can move forward undecided
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Jakumo(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2010
Telling a father or mother whose CHILD as been slaughtered to "forgive and forget" would only provoke the sort of rage best witnessed from afar.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 08, 2010
asha 80:

Please the jos indigines take heart and forget about this incident so that nigeria can move forward  undecided

no offence intended, but several of your kinsmen keep beefing about events 50 years ago

to all those who keep shouting about gun laws in nigeria - this is what happens.

reprisal upon reprisal.

i'm sure three or 4 months down the line, there will be another reprisal again

as usual, the sss who cannot be counted on to find their d-icks with a search light  are unble to find the ringleaders.

that is all that needs to be done, imho.

its really sad - the nigeria dividends of democracy - where groups that feel shortchanged in the democratic process, rather than strategize for the future elections etal - resort to violence - which is what i consider to be the origin of the jos saga  sad sad sad
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by asha80(m): 9:03am On Mar 08, 2010
oyb:

no offence intended, but several of your kinsmen keep beefing about events 50 years ago

to all those who keep shouting about gun laws in nigeria - this is what happens.

reprisal upon reprisal.

i'm sure three or 4 months down the line, there will be another reprisal again

as usual, the sss who cannot be counted on to find their d-icks with a search light are unble to find the ringleaders.

that is all that needs to be done, imho.

its really sad - the nigeria dividends of democracy - where groups that feel shortchanged in the democratic process, rather than strategize for the future elections etal - resort to violence - which is what i consider to be the origin of the jos saga sad sad sad

That is exactly the reason why i am saying that the jos indigenes should forget this incident so that nigeria can move forward.Afterall when the easterners talk about what happened around fifty years ago people say that we are making noise and that we should forgive and forget so i do not the reason why that logic should not be applied here undecided
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by tkb417(m): 9:10am On Mar 08, 2010
hmmn, people who were not even born during or immediaely after the civil war are now experts. nairaland will always be a place where puerile and churlish tribalistic morons propound useless theorems. this has nothing to do with biafra, so my igbo brethren, get over yourselves!!! Nobody is happy seeing dead women and children, so wishing this to happen in gowon's town is just plain silly and mean. will that bring back all the past dead? what do you want? a blood sacrifice? ignorant vampire!

thank you!
rubbish comments!!!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 08, 2010
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by smooooooth: 9:20am On Mar 08, 2010
and someone will soon come out to say its not a religious issue, that they are fighting over land. rubbish!!!!!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Abagworo(m): 9:30am On Mar 08, 2010
only five hundred people were killed and all these noise.these same people(both fulanis,biroms etc) killed more than a million igbos and that is seen as nothing till this day.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Remii(m): 9:33am On Mar 08, 2010
Abagworo:

only five hundred people were killed and all these noise.these same people(both fulanis,biroms etc) killed more than a million igbos and that is seen as nothing till this day.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pls dont write this way, that is too insensitive. two wrongs dont make a right.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by edoyad(m): 9:42am On Mar 08, 2010
Hausa man is an unwanted element, he must be expelled from the middle belt for peace to return to that state. Give these people bed space today and tomorrow they'll ask you for the C of O to your house. Berom people are too trusting of these parasites and that's where the problem is. In some towns in southern kaduna - like kwoi, capital of jaba LG- you won't find one mosque till this day. This is a reminder to them that they can live there but they are not part of community.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2010
[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkYDtYLxJGg&hl=en_GB&fs=1&]width=500 height=128[/flash]
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Abagworo(m): 9:44am On Mar 08, 2010
Remii:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Pls dont write this way, that is too insensitive. two wrongs dont make a right.

i understand how insensitive i sounded but i deliberately did.reason being the way people in this forum dismiss the killings of 1966 as not enough reason for secession.i was never a party to biafra issue but many nigerians think that the death of over two million igbos is nothing.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by dafman10(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2010
Very soon our FGN will come out and say never again. I pity for this country  sad sad sad sad
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Abagworo(m): 9:50am On Mar 08, 2010
edoyad:

Hausa man is an unwanted element, he must be expelled from the middle belt for peace to return to that state. Give these  people bed space today and tomorrow they'll ask you for the  C of O to your house. Berom people are too trusting of these parasites and that's where the problem is. In some towns in southern kaduna - like kwoi, capital of jaba LG- you won't find one mosque till this day. This is a reminder to them that they can live there but they are not part of community.

trying to exonerate oneself from the north with terms such as middlebelt,christian and co is not gonna help issues.the entire north apart from benue state were and are part of the wicked people that ruined nigeria.gowon and danjuma are neither hausa nor fulani.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by otokx(m): 9:56am On Mar 08, 2010
Still studying the situation,
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bibiking1(m): 10:09am On Mar 08, 2010
That blasted constitution of ours also has a role to play in this debacle!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by ifyegede(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2010
I was startled to hear that Plateau state has once again erupted in violence. A group of vagabonds whose minds are warped, who perceive tolerance and peaceful co-existence as serious character flaws, people that have been wrongly indoctrinated, people that are propelled by hunger, frustration and religious and social bigotry invaded some villages in Plateau state killing hapless, helpless citizens is to say the least barbaric. My candid opinion is that Gov Yang should be yanked out of office, a permanent , ETERNAL state of emergency urgently declared, all non-indigenes repatriated and banned from returning and military installations strategically positioned at the entry points of all crisis-prone areas especially in predominantly christian dominated communities. Social and welfare issues should also be seriously looked into.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by edoyad(m): 10:16am On Mar 08, 2010
All these distractions being orchestrated to distract Nigerians from the issue that Goodluck should be made full president won't work. If they like let them blow hiroshima bomb that won't work. Yaradua is incapacitated and won't come back, almajiri thinks by killing he will cause a distraction but that won't work. Even as the fighting continues the procedure to dispose of Turai and Ruma from Aso rock will continue whether there is fighting or not.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by bibiking1(m): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2010
There is hardly any reason for carnage, be it in the past or present! The referall to the Ibo holocaust of the late sixties as a reason to ignore this present conflagration is pretty ironic! Asha, in failing to acknowledge the current violence in Jos simply because you are stuck in the time sand reverie of a perceived hatred for a sect. This also does not make the life of a child from the northern extract unimportant!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by oghos2k(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2010
we are shit heads in this country. i think we are actually terrorist
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by martinosi: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2010
Hmmm Nigeria breaking up is a no no!
and to tell the truth, the Islamic Elite in the north
dont want extremism to take over as you see how they
crushed those extremist in Maiduguri with the use of the
Nigerian Army last August 2009

Boko Haram, Maiduguri,

http://odili.net/news/source/2009/aug/5/511.html
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Kaycee33: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2010
@ Frosbel, You are stupid!!! by saying Islam is not PEACE religion. What make u reach that. U should not abuse any religion, whealther u re Muslim,Christian or Tradition. why abuse a religion, onece again, You are very stupid to saying that, and if u want forgiveness, is better u withdrawn that statement and pray for Forgiveness.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by asha80(m): 10:45am On Mar 08, 2010
bibiking1:

There is hardly any reason for carnage, be it in the past or present! The referall to the Ibo holocaust of the late sixties as a reason to ignore this present conflagration is pretty ironic! Asha, in failing to acknowledge the current violence in Jos simply because you are stuck in the time sand reverie of a perceived hatred for a sect. This also does not make the life of a child from the northern extract unimportant!

Guy u and i know that nobody is going to be charged so why bother?they should forgive and forget so that the country will move forward no be so.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 08, 2010
Kaycee33:

@ Frosbel, You are silly!!! by saying Islam is not PEACE religion. What make u reach that. U should not abuse any religion, whealther u re Muslim,Christian or Tradition. why abuse a religion, onece again, You are very silly to saying that, and if u want forgiveness, is better u withdrawn that statement and pray for Forgiveness.

Okay I know your type, people who call Islam a religion of peace, when the evidence is there to prove otherwise.

Islam is the MOST VIOLENT RELIGION on planet earth.

Please do some research :

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

http://www.jihadwatch.org/

Islam is a cancer with no cure , Only God has the cure and it will be applied very soon.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by amarilo: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2010
006, asha, abagworo, justcash ezeuche thank you guys for your contribution.

When it happened to Biafra everybody saw it as a normal thing now its happening elseway this time the same people that killied Biafran Kids are killing themselves. They always tell us to forget and move forward as if those kids are chickens or crayfish. Now they don't wnt to forget and move on. Jugdement day is very close.

Until they pecify the souls of those Biafran kids and the souls of many kids killed around Nigeria in such circumstances NIGERIA WILL SEE NO PEACE AND PROGRESS.
If you like carry placard from now till time the next 100 yrs nothing will change in Nigeria. Until those Kids have a rest wherever they are NIGERIANS will never rest.

This is not about beeing mean or wicked its about facing reality.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Centkaycee(f): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2010
The govt ? Y wunt they b mum, who is d govt?  who will go to the mountain for peace? He whose Both Hands are clean , whose hands are not soiled with blood, whose heart is filled with peace, who has passion for humanity.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by SmashingM(f): 11:29am On Mar 08, 2010
Come on! what are we waiting for? Lets do what we normally do;

- set up committees to look into it
- Deploy army to Jos after innocent blood might have been shed
- Call on the police force to investigate
- forget about it untill it happens again.

That's what we are good at!
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2010
SmashingM:

Come on! what are we waiting for? Lets do what we normally do;

- set up committees to look into it
- Deploy army to Jos after innocent blood might have been shed
- Call on the police force to investigate
- forget about it untill it happens again.

That's what we are good at!

Nigeria is now the laughing stock of the entire world.

So funny that it appears that there is no government , no leadership and no clue about what to do next.

Giant of Africa only in conniving with security forces to murder innocent civilains and practise corruption.

We are sitting on a tinder box.
Re: Plateau Massacre : Police arrest 377 suspects, prosecute 162 by igboboy1(m): 11:40am On Mar 08, 2010
[size=14pt]EVERYBODY NA MAGA, HAUSA YOURBA, IGBO NA MAGA, MUSLIMS, CHRISTIANS UNA BE MAGA
EVEN NAIJA SEF BE MAGA,
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

8 APC Campaign Council Members Defect To PDP; Meet Atiku (Video) / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal / Mali Crisis: Summit With Buhari, Others End In Deadlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.