Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? (1064 Views)

Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / FG, China To Fund $5bn Mambilla Power Plant / Bank Accounts And People You Don't Wanna Send Money To - Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by fx02(m): 3:07pm On Mar 07, 2010
Hello Nairalanders,

After reading from the beautiful insights and opportunities in this forum, my friends and i have decided to put up a Fund for brilliant business ventures that can be long term and profitable.

We are interested in partnering with anyone with a solid viable business idea and please only serious minded people will be shortlisted and invited for interviews.

Conditions

1. Your business must be genuine and legal
2. You must have detailed business plan (although we can help if the idea is phenomenal)
3.  Your business plan cost should fall between N500k and N5million.

Serious persons only can send an email to phenominalideas@gmail.com. You will get a response within 24hrs and an invitation within 7days if your business is deemed viable.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by naijacutee(f): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2010
Thanks for this opportunity - it will certainly help a lot of young, brilliant ideas who have no funds to follow them through. Would you also be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement so that if the entrepreneurs sending you their business plans have any reason to believe that their idea has been unduly implemented, they are protected by law, and can take it up legally?
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by chamotex(m): 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2010
naijacutee:

Thanks for this opportunity - it will certainly help a lot of young, brilliant ideas who have no funds to follow them through. Would you also be willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement so that if the entrepreneurs sending you their business plans have any reason to believe that their idea has been unduly implemented, they are protected by law, and  can take it up legally?

Smart comment . . . . they might even steal the idea and deem it non-viable.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by fx02(m): 7:33pm On Mar 07, 2010
@Naijacutie,  thanks for your response and certainly we will sign the Non disclosure documents.

And we expect who ever owns the ideas that pass the test to be in the forefront when it comes to implementation.

We are also interested in Financing bankable L.P.O's.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by erastus75: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2010
Hello Fx, I have sent a mail to yóu using zaraglobalservices@gmail.com and don't know if I should forward the business plan to you or wait until I do my presentation or interview and a non-disclosure agreement is signed before I send the business plan and the agreement I signed with the Turkish company to you. Expecting a reply from you, thanks
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by sarojini: 10:14pm On Mar 08, 2010
i really like the idea of helping young nigerian entrepreneurs who have great business ideas but little or no fund.Please am saying this for the really poor entrepreneurs dont you think your requirement is to high i meanthe 500k to 5milion at least you can set up a small scale fund if you really want to reach out to the real entrepeneurs.Thank you
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by fx02(m): 10:31pm On Mar 08, 2010
@Erastus75,  i have seen your mail and a couple of others, we'll be going through mails and responding tomorrow.

@ the rest who sent in emails, ,  we'll also be responding tomorrow to let you know the next steps if you qualify.

@Sarojini ,  we'll not have time to follow up on everyone, maybe in future we might cater for the smaller ones, for now these are the ones we can handle.

For those who are still interested, feel free to send in your proposals and pls follow the guidelines, make it clear cut and short, when we have an interview and sign the non disclosure agreement, we can take the comprehensive versions. Thank you.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by fx02(m): 10:50pm On Mar 09, 2010
We have replied the emails that have come in for the past 3days.

Those who qualified so far have been notified, and those who didn't have also been notified, we are still looking forward to more entries as interviews will begin next week.

Thank you for your time so far.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by omolayo1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 10, 2010
THANKS FOR THIS! HOW CAN I GET IN TOUCH WITH U AND WHAT DOES IT TAKES? I HAVE A VERY GOOD BIZ IDEA THAT CAN AMAZE UR BANK IN THE NEXT ONE MONTH OF OPERATION. MY CELL PHONE NO IS 08059239292 OR 07025866759.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by DrKitaun(m): 12:52am On Mar 11, 2010
I have my reservations!

Why cant u cater 4 smaller ventures requesting less 500k, at least ur catchment target should be SMES, wrong ?
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by fx02(m): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2010
@ Omolayo, you can do an email to phenominalideas@gmail.com and we'll get in touch with you same day.
cheers.

@Dr.Kitaun , Everyone is entitled to their opinions and we cant satisfy the world even if we try. cheers
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by fx02(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2010
We have so far invited only 3 people for interviews, that will be commencing soon. Still looking out for more.

If you know you have a fantastic idea that with a business plan on how to achieve this, do a mail to phenominalideas@gmail.com
and you just might be lucky to get the funding you've always wanted if it meets our criteria.

Good Luck all.
Re: Looking For Money To Fund That Bizz Idea? by hwonda: 10:22am On Mar 16, 2010
Just sent you an email, it may end up in your spam box being the first time. It's an already Patented Social Security Solution. It's the second email that contains the Powerpoint presentation.

(1) (Reply)

What Technical Indicators Do You Prefer? / A Purewater Making Machine For A Small Scale Production. / Abeokuta Forex Trader's Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.